jools posted:

did you show your baby your posts

thats called death by exposure and goat posted about it in another thread

the baby was struck mute after seeing the steampunk wedding pictures

jools posted:

what's that got to do with anything

when a raccoon starts moving in its raccoon mothers womb is it because it just got shot full of raccoon soul or is it because of something that has nothing to do with demonry

the raccoon soul comp I got last week is so sick
2x
Raccoons are inherently muslim
Holy shit it bugs me when liberals say shit like abortion isn't in the bible, Augustine just made it up. Farted out of his steaming hot butthole a black little nugget of woman hatred made of equal parts nonsense and prejudice. Good thing glasses mctihtjeans is here to set the record straight on what ancient Palestinian Jews thought about womens biology like that means anything to anybody

Goethestein posted:

jools posted:

when a raccoon starts moving in its raccoon mothers womb is it because it just got shot full of raccoon soul or is it because of something that has nothing to do with demonry

who cares, the point was more that the Ensoulment Point at least had some relation to reality

also augustine did kind of hate women more than most Church Daddies
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

Goethestein posted:

jools posted:

who cares, the point was more that the Ensoulment Point at least had some relation to reality

lol

jools posted:

do you seriously think that is more pertinent to his thought on this stuff and its significance to the Christian legal inheritance of modern law than like i dunno his intensely philosophically rigorous reading of Christian scripture. Mah wah he hated women doopy doo. Who doesn't

[account deactivated]
Yeah that's a dumb argument but "Life" is a concept with an intractably religious constitution in any case so

babyfinland posted:

jools posted:

do you seriously think that is more pertinent to his thought on this stuff and its significance to the Christian legal inheritance of modern law than like i dunno his intensely philosophically rigorous reading of Christian scripture. Mah wah he hated women doopy doo. Who doesn't

origen chopped his own balls off because he was that scared of the insatiable lust of women

[account deactivated]
Riffing on the bortion at nine in the morning with a bunch of kuffar, fuck me

jools posted:

babyfinland posted:

jools posted:

origen chopped his own balls off because he was that scared of the insatiable lust of women

i know that feel bro

so, Scientists, tell me why infanticide isnt acceptable but abortion is
anyway whats all that rigorous about augustines silly shit about sapientia and scientia
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

jools posted:

so, Scientists, tell me why infanticide isnt acceptable but abortion is

who said it isnt

goatstein? any thoughts?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i got jools to ask goatstein for his thoughts

you monster

Abortion is OK but infanticide isn't because Property Rights
It is well-known that the beginning of life is conception. A human life begins when an egg is fertilized. It expands, grows into an embryo and then into an infant. You and I and everyone else, men and women, were created through this process. Any attempt to define the beginning of life after conception is rationalization.
iirc the quickening thing notwithstanding aquinas was not "down" with abortion as it is against natural law oh well
pretty sure all rhizzone posters including myself should self-abort immediately.

Agnus_Dei posted:

It is well-known that the beginning of life is conception. A human life begins when an egg is fertilized. It expands, grows into an embryo and then into an infant. You and I and everyone else, men and women, were created through this process. Any attempt to define the beginning of life after conception is rationalization.

why conception. why not ovulation, or oogenesis, or whatever

[account deactivated]
You misunderstand... the beginning of life is conception, the moment the man conceives a plan to impregnate somebody. From there it's in God's hands.
Inception
heres a emoticon demonstration of pregnancy

man:
woman:
belly:
doctor:
woman:
man:
belly: <--(soul goes in here)
woman-> <-man
woman:
baby:

me -> <- goatstein

Edited by jools ()

Goethestein was probated until (July 3, 2013 03:25:08) for this post!

Goethestein posted:

heres a emoticon demonstration of pregnancy

man:
woman:
belly:
doctor:
woman:
man:
belly: <--(soul goes in here)
woman-> <-man
woman:
baby:

you need to stop posting you unfunny retard

babyfinland posted:

Holy shit it bugs me when liberals say shit like abortion isn't in the bible, Augustine just made it up. Farted out of his steaming hot butthole a black little nugget of woman hatred made of equal parts nonsense and prejudice. Good thing glasses mctihtjeans is here to set the record straight on what ancient Palestinian Jews thought about womens biology like that means anything to anybody

i think our acceptance of abortion shows that murder isn't such a big deal after all and therefore we should rehabilitate stalin's image.
And Stalin was???? Anti-abortion. Circle takes the square.

daddyholes posted:

And Stalin was???? Anti-abortion. Circle takes the square.

only to propagate the race. which is fine. banning abortion is fine if you need more children around. "freedom of choice" is liberalism.

Edited by jools ()

gloomstein was probated until (July 3, 2013 04:15:22) for this post!