[account deactivated]
and what kidn of chicken?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:
How come urbanization is possible. Nothing to do with industrial farming and the fact that half the people you see aren't all full of smallpox

you're right, it has nothing to do with that. those are just facilitating technologies.

You're retarded

[account deactivated]
If the topic is not discussed and all questions regarding it answered in the writings of Comrade Mao then we need not concern ourselves with it..
You can thank Marx for science. thank you marx, religious scholars in the west and islamic lands, indian mystics, Freud, some other people, and GOD aka TRUTH Thanks mao, stalin, gaddafi, others
maoism is reactionary communism
and most importantly, thank YOU
i'm a preactionary

Impper posted:
maoism is reactionary communism

yeah if by reactionary you mean revolutionary

revolution is reaction. the truth is the natural state of affairs
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

truth is not reaction. a revolution is an explosion of truth. reaction by itself does not constitute creation

i choose chicken
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

Impper posted:

truth is not reaction. a revolution is an explosion of truth. reaction by itself does not constitute creation

well yeah...i mean...

Pepper spray is most women's reaction to my presence
[account deactivated]
Ask Impper about how all the Italian bicycle mafia dudes used to call me 'Don Dru'
that's p much tru
[account deactivated]
please use the less pejorative term 'ftm' not 'made guy' in the future. tia.
[account deactivated]
where Oz began to crack at the mould of CIS-standard presentation in premium television programming, The Sopranos - a tale of the tribulations in the the life of a mtf soprano oprah singer and his family and friends - completely shattered that mould as it broke free from the draconian cultural standards of CIS America, a triumphant liberatory effort against CISprivilege.
FACT: the term "CISgender" is circulated and promoted by white supremacists & imperialists to dissolve former soviet peoples into total annihilation, in order to fuel further extermination of the human spirit. Check your privilege.

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:
Naw I mean stuff like vaccinations, plumbing, antibiotics , painkillers, electricity

it has a lot more to do with urbanization and socioeconomics than it does "plumbing"

people in the upper paleolithic had fairly egalitarian socioeconomics and an average life expectancy of about 40 and when they urbanized it dropped to about 30

Crow posted:
You can thank Marx for science. thank you marx, religious scholars in the west and islamic lands, indian mystics, Freud, some other people, and GOD aka TRUTH Thanks mao, stalin, gaddafi, others

yikes... so it turns out.... science really is a degenerate form of marxism after all

30 years is long enough.
how in the world did the writers of The Wire not shoehorn in a trans character or did even they think that was one subversive kitchen sink too far
[account deactivated]
Snoop was genderfuck you phobe
Season 6 of the WIre centers around the Baltimore Po-lice Departments highly controversial Gender Police Division.
baby finland literally believes Method Doesn't Matter. you just get real rich and get some slaves from your colonies then think real hard and Science happens. in fact you don't even have to think, you can pray. St. Francis of Assisi prayed so hard that he discovered how to build nuclear weapons, but chose not to reveal how to do so, because he was a Man of God.
are yall still whining about transsexuals? some people want to be a different gender just get over it you perverts.
[account deactivated]
Lessons come back and talk to me when we're on a page where YOU have 5 upvotes.. LOL