gyrofry posted:
i hate that song

like i said, your the nub

tpaine posted:

neil young rules

t-paine has my dad's musical tastes to a tee

gyrofry posted:
is there an islamic kiva

kiva is only believed in by weird deluded people who think it will solve problems, while....

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:
is there an islamic kiva

kiva is only believed in by weird deluded people who think it will solve problems, while....

marxism

marxism is bullshit
i'll upvote that heretical ejaculation for suresies

getfiscal posted:
marxism is bullshit

in the post-Speed world this is known as "shooting the hostage"

getfiscal posted:
marxism is bullshit

exactly, say it loudly and constantly; how long until rhizzonites/dpers grow out of their marxist babby stage

bullshit owns though

getfiscal posted:

getfiscal posted:
marxism is bullshit

in the post-Speed world this is known as "shooting the hostage"

it's called tourette's (turrets)

lol i just imagiend getfiscal blasting slavoj zizek in the head while he (zizek) begged for mercy

Please, don't do it, is this not ideology at it's purest, *tugs at t shirt*, I am not some kind of dogmatic Stalini--*blam*
what the occupy dudes are doing in putting up homeless people in foreclosed houses is really cool + important imo, theyre pointing out and protesting the inefficiencies and failures of the current system by actually proving a communitarian alternative, black panther stylee. maybe you should do that
join forces with Die Autonomen

babyfinland posted:
lol i just imagiend getfiscal blasting slavoj zizek in the head while he (zizek) begged for mercy

Please, don't do it, is this not ideology at it's purest, *tugs at t shirt*, I am not some kind of dogmatic Stalini--*blam*

Dialectic... resolved.

anschluß if you will

Lykourgos posted:

getfiscal posted:
marxism is bullshit

exactly, say it loudly and constantly; how long until rhizzonites/dpers grow out of their marxist babby stage

itnernet fora are sort of intrinsically a medium of obnoxious pseudo-intelelctuals youths so i think it's kind of endemic. just go with it bro. did u know marx totally pwned aristotle in the cornhole like a 8 year old boy though, for real.

deadken posted:
what the occupy dudes are doing in putting up homeless people in foreclosed houses is really cool + important imo, theyre pointing out and protesting the inefficiencies and failures of the current system by actually proving a communitarian alternative, black panther stylee. maybe you should do that

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/822

i can imagine getfiscal shooting a dude but he's crying and the other guy is trying to talk him into putting the gun down and getfiscal starts to lower it but then he realises that there's no going back and then blam. and then another blam. heroes
trigger warning please

babyfinland posted:

Lykourgos posted:

getfiscal posted:
marxism is bullshit

itnernet fora are sort of intrinsically a medium of obnoxious pseudo-intelelctuals youths so i think it's kind of endemic. just go with it bro. did u know marx totally pwned aristotle in the cornhole like a 8 year old boy though, for real.

okay to the first part, but HOW DARE YOU for the second

i think that for every 1 homeless family in america there are 3 foreclosed empty homes lolll

"don't wanna be an american idiot"
if i was in a situation like that i'd probably just stare at the person until they ran out of gas and the moment passed from hysterical imaginary into the real and let it hang in an awkward space for a moment and then pull the trigger and say something trollish and laugh at my own joke
trigger warning: marxisms,. if youve ever been mind raped in the ass by critical theory look away now
[account deactivated]
coffee makes me say really nasty thigns astagfirullah
u know who ELSE liked aristotle

thats right

i think i'd shoot before they could say anything. words are poison, the Real lies outside the world of language

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

t-paine has my dad's musical tastes to a tee

your dad likes susumu

deadken posted:
i can imagine getfiscal shooting a dude but he's crying and the other guy is trying to talk him into putting the gun down and getfiscal starts to lower it but then he realises that there's no going back and then blam. and then another blam. heroes

haha you think i'm a homo or something? i don't cry. men don't cry.

t-paine has my butt's musical tastes to a tee.

getfiscal posted:

deadken posted:

haha you think i'm a homo or something? i don't cry. men don't cry.

i dont cry either. lets cry together getfiscal. it'll be cathartic