this is all boring and dumb watch this cool vid instead

"the implacable walls that religion puts up: my holy book is true, i am right, he is wrong" lol
lol how indignant he gets at the insinuation that women live in anything other than a paradise on earth in the west lol
i can't even listen to him talk lol god i hate english people!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i can't even listen to him talk lol god i hate english people!

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:
atheists are an oppressed minority

An oppressed minority that can easily pass as members of a majority group is still an oppressed minority. Least trustworthy people, least want-my-daughter-to-marry-an-X group, etc.

atheism is in no way persecuted in the west nor do atheists constitute an oppressed group. people not liking you doesn't make you oppressed

muslimsplaining to me how i'm not persecuted. i love it.

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:
atheists are an oppressed minority

An oppressed minority that can easily pass as members of a majority group is still an oppressed minority. Least trustworthy people, least want-my-daughter-to-marry-an-X group, etc.

atheism is in no way persecuted in the west nor do atheists constitute an oppressed group. people not liking you doesn't make you oppressed

muslimsplaining to me how i'm not persecuted. i love it.

youre so delusional kid lol its great

and its 100% the fault of your homeschooling

let's see:
* underrepresentation in political bodies, including historical legal bans on their membership - check.
* viewed as "amoral" by members of the ingroup (religious) - check.
* called "angry" or "militant" for speaking about their membership in the group - check.
* misrepresentation in the media - check.
* underrepresentation in the media - check.

sorry i haven't been beaten to death by a cop for being an atheist (yet), i guess??
* can't watch any more anime until their room is clean - check
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hahaha

Cycloneboy posted:
let's see:
* underrepresentation in political bodies, including historical legal bans on their membership - check.
* viewed as "amoral" by members of the ingroup (religious) - check.
* called "angry" or "militant" for speaking about their membership in the group - check.
* misrepresentation in the media - check.
* underrepresentation in the media - check.

sorry i haven't been beaten to death by a cop for being an atheist (yet), i guess??

sorry but middle class white men demanding political power and cultural visibility by the will of coercive state apparati, under the guise of correcting social injustices is so reactionary and obscene. you are literally the tea party

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

that's ageism, not anti-atheism

discipline posted:
Ah yes how many atheists is NATO bombing this year

Because literally the only way to be oppressed, is to be bombed by NATO. Only way. Are you being bombed by NATO? No? Then you're not oppressed.

I mean, I'm glad I'm not being bombed by NATO and all, but there are different layers and kinds of oppression and playing the oppression olympics is really fucking stupid.

babyfinland posted:
sorry but middle class white men demanding political power and cultural visibility by the will of coercive state apparati, under the guise of correcting social injustices is so reactionary and obscene. you are literally the tea party

you do realize there are atheists who are poor, nonwhite, or women, or all three, right?? yeesh.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
Lmao he compared Malcolm X to Richard Dawkins

lil guy also says malcolm x never participated in the civil rights movement because of his religion lmao

[account deactivated]
aren't graveyards memorials to atheism anyway

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

discipline posted:
Ah yes how many atheists is NATO bombing this year

Because literally the only way to be oppressed, is to be bombed by NATO. Only way. Are you being bombed by NATO? No? Then you're not oppressed.

I mean, I'm glad I'm not being bombed by NATO and all, but there are different layers and kinds of oppression and playing the oppression olympics is really fucking stupid.

babyfinland posted:

you do realize there are atheists who are poor, nonwhite, or women, or all three, right?? yeesh.

you are not oppressed. atheists are not oppressed. shut up

[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

I'm not making fun of your age I'm making fun of your stunning inability to care for yourself and reliance on the goodwill and generosity of your parents for not throwing you out on the street to live in the gutter and shine shoes or something to make a living.

discipline posted:
Go back to WDDP chylde

never been.

babyfinland posted:
lil guy also says malcolm x never participated in the civil rights movement because of his religion lmao

look... i don't really want to get in a huge debate... but the Nation of Islam was p firmly against political action. malcolm x said a lot of things, but he didn't participate in direct actions or anything, until like the last year of his life, and even then only tentatively.

discipline posted:
*looks at wounded child from NATO bombs on large computer screen, shifts uncomfortably in first world castle and wipes cheeto-stained fingers on jorts* Lets, uh, let's not play oppression olympics here folks!

Oh, okay, so you believe that as a Muslim woman, you aren't at all oppressed, since, after all, you aren't being bombed by NATO?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
I'm not making fun of your age I'm making fun of your stunning inability to care for yourself and reliance on the goodwill and generosity of your parents for not throwing you out on the street to live in the gutter and shine shoes or something to make a living.

i've got 80k in the bank.

[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

just one more lie. "i'm a teenager not a 24 yr old weirdo" "i have 80k in the bank"

Cycloneboy posted:

discipline posted:
Go back to WDDP chylde

never been.

babyfinland posted:

look... i don't really want to get in a huge debate... but the Nation of Islam was p firmly against political action. malcolm x said a lot of things, but he didn't participate in direct actions or anything, until like the last year of his life, and even then only tentatively.

ignorance + arrogance = not a good look son

http://www.malcolm-x.org/docs/gen_oaau.htm

do you ever try to be a better person cuz thats something i worked on a lot as a young guy and it took forever but it eventually pays off and u become a good man. i will pray for you

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

just one more lie. "i'm a teenager not a 24 yr old weirdo" "i have 80k in the bank"

it's funny because i actually do have 80k in the bank, making me richer than everyone else posting here, combined.

[account deactivated]
lets trace his IP and find him and steal his moeny. hes just a child. it would be so easy and hilarious
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

do you ever try to be a better person cuz thats something i worked on a lot as a young guy and it took forever but it eventually pays off and u become a good man. i will pray for you

note - this was originally supposed to be presented on Feb. 15, but since Malcolm's home was fire-bombed, this was delayed for a week -- Feb. 21, to be exact -- the day he was assassinated...

like i just said, last year of his life. last, like, week apparently, for this. Malcolm X was p well known well before his break with the NoI.

discipline posted:
Yes, I'm an upwardly mobile white educated woman you silly goose

i guess we're using the term oppressed in different senses.

i would be down if the money actually existed. it does not, however.

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

note - this was originally supposed to be presented on Feb. 15, but since Malcolm's home was fire-bombed, this was delayed for a week -- Feb. 21, to be exact -- the day he was assassinated...

like i just said, last year of his life. last, like, week apparently, for this. Malcolm X was p well known well before his break with the NoI.

discipline posted:
Yes, I'm an upwardly mobile white educated woman you silly goose

you dont even know what that is do you

[account deactivated]
I'm already writing some verses for a track I'm making right now so I came up with this for the thread:

macbook closed i'm flippin then i'm straight dippin to the club where i'm known to be robbin' bitches children
stick the fo fo in they mouth and tell 'em "empty bank account"
gimme watches gimme chains then i'm bouncin' switchin lanes...

discipline posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Yes one of us is talking about actual oppression and the other is talking about having to walk the dog after dinner and even pick up it's poop GROSS MOM

man, you know, i just never get tired of these incredibly childish personal attacks on the basis of my age. i kind of wish i was a 24 yo weirdo because then I wouldn't have to deal with this noise.

[account deactivated]
hurr de durr, i'm an adult convert to islam and i'm calling other people children.
i'm sorry, that's a little offensive, but seriously cut that shit out.
[account deactivated]
no more talk back or ull get a spanking from the Big Daddy Baby Finland