Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:
i've got 80k in the bank.

just one more lie. "i'm a teenager not a 24 yr old weirdo" "i have 80k in the bank"

it's funny because i actually do have 80k in the bank, making me richer than everyone else posting here, combined.

bitcoins arent real

since I am now awake, Baby Finland: here's a quote from "Death and Life of Malcolm X":

Black people, in the early 1960s, were in the street, and Malcolm found himself caught in an impossible two-way tug, between them on the one hand and his church on the other. The street, by 1963, was winning. Malcolm had for several years been lobbying Chicago, nearly to the point of heresy, to commit the Muslims to action of some sort - not nonviolent or integrationist action, but action nonetheless. . . . But Chicago kept saying no even to political action at the polls, let alone demonstrating - or defending demonstrators - in the streets. . . . Some of the New York Muslims wanted him to lead a party South to Birmingham, presumably to take on the cops and the dogs; Malcolm couldn't, but his own faith was eroding along with his patience. Other, more personal factors finally precipitated his break with Mr. Muhammad when it came, but his dozen unrewarded years of waiting for Allah conditioned him for it.

discipline posted:
I literally took my hat off when he said that, put my elbows on the desk and rubbed my temples while blinking in an exaggerated fashion

now that the dust has settled I'm wondering if this is evidence of indoor hatwearing to a mysterious end or more excitingly alfresco posting w your laptop and a warming thermos of soup in Hyde park

shennong posted:
why does anyone give a fuck what richard dawkins thinks, i never figured that out

because he's relatively articulate and informed and willing to write popular science books, that's about it

oh holy shit lmao. atheists aren't oppressed, maybe you could argue 'marginalized' depending on how you understand that term, but there are absolutely no state or societal apparatuses doing violence against atheists. that just makes no sense at all.
are we, like, absolutely sure cycloneman isn't goatstein

Lessons posted:
oh holy shit lmao. atheists aren't oppressed, maybe you could argue 'marginalized' depending on how you understand that term, but there are absolutely no state or societal apparatuses doing violence against atheists. that just makes no sense at all.

yeah, cool, the only way that one can be oppressed is to be subject to violence from the state, i verified this by typing "define oppression" into google and OH SHIT WAIT THAT"S NOT THE DEFINITION.

shennong posted:
why does anyone give a fuck what richard dawkins thinks, i never figured that out

it is in the interest of the zionist power configuration to inflame anti-islam sentiment

Cycloneboy posted:
yeah, cool, the only way that one can be oppressed is to be subject to violence from the state, i verified this by typing "define oppression" into google and OH SHIT WAIT THAT"S NOT THE DEFINITION.

oh well that settles it

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

oh well that settles it

what could settle what words mean, besides a definition?

Cycloneboy posted:

trial by ordeal

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

oh well that settles it

the wisdom of your elders

gyrofry posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

oh well that settles it

the wisdom of your elders

who do you think writes the dictionary? 12 year olds?

robots

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

just one more lie. "i'm a teenager not a 24 yr old weirdo" "i have 80k in the bank"

it's funny because i actually do have 80k in the bank, making me richer than everyone else posting here, combined.

lol

lmao look how oppressed i am with all my intergenerational wealth transfers
What a real revolutionary... Two options w/r/t the thing about having 80k in the bank at 16. Either it's a lie (I'm gonna go with that one) or he is a rich bourgie kid trying to act like a communist. The second one is more pathetic bc it's normal for a kid to try and exaggerate about online stuff, but I think it's probably the first, as I said earlier.
Buy some guns for a resistance movement or something. Put your money where your rich boy mouth is, son.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
Buy some guns for a resistance movement or something. Put your money where your rich boy mouth is, son.

and thus was Militant Atheism born

it can be pretty awful to be an atheist if you're a member of certain groups (esp families but sometimes entire communities) but i think in the vast majority of those cases it's not really about the atheism its about the deviation from some sort of specific religious/power structure. like if you grew up as a jehovah's witness your family will disown you for being atheist but they'll do the same thing if you become a sikh
Well it's pretty normal people with other mental deficiencies such as pedophilia hide their perversion from normal society out of decency, and that's not oppression it's just being smart. I see no difference w/r/t atheism.

thirdplace posted:
it can be pretty awful to be an atheist if you're a member of certain groups (esp families but sometimes entire communities) but i think in the vast majority of those cases it's not really about the atheism its about the deviation from some sort of specific religious/power structure. like if you grew up as a jehovah's witness your family will disown you for being atheist but they'll do the same thing if you become a sikh

the horror

most people are atheist imo. the new normal

thirdplace posted:
most people are atheist imo. the new normal

yeah

im a rich bourgie kid trying to act like a communist

aerdil posted:
im a rich bourgie kid trying to act like a communist

who isn't around here

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
What a real revolutionary... Two options w/r/t the thing about having 80k in the bank at 16. Either it's a lie (I'm gonna go with that one) or he is a rich bourgie kid trying to act like a communist. The second one is more pathetic bc it's normal for a kid to try and exaggerate about online stuff, but I think it's probably the first, as I said earlier.

sorry, i didn't realize that there was some upper limit to how much money you could have before you couldn't be a communist anymore. i'll go turn in my card.

[account deactivated]
my gran died and left me a bunch of stocks, fuck off.

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

So oppressed..

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

So oppressed..

there are also rich blacks.

discipline posted:
Cycloneman, paypal me some Cash

I didn't get this money by wasting it on stupid shit. That 80k is gonna be the basis of my retirement.

So at best you're a comprador. Nice
Hey Druxx this fucktard is posting from OUR city
You know why they killed Malcolm? Because he wasnt involved in the civil rights movement
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he'll grow up even faster now that i know where he lives. Nice
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
You know why they killed Malcolm? Because he wasnt involved in the civil rights movement

No, they killed Malcolm because he left the Nation of Islam.

discipline posted:
Ahaha is that what you say when you tip 10% too you trashy comprador

i don't pay for my own food at restaurants much at all, so...

sorry i'm not helping you buy pants?