Meursault posted:
ridiculous and indefensible

mlyp

babyfinland posted:
(2) "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of whoever sits listening to a songstress."

you literally believe in this religion lol

I mean if youre sitting around listening to music as rome burns, or as soil erodes and humanity collapses, you will get figurative or literal molten lead poured into your ears. Twiddling your music box while people are storming the bastaille aint good, and its antithesis to truth. i get it. I Get It. How do you not understand
Most modern music is already like molten lead in my ears.
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDAWE-zW7l4I&h;=GAQEgRllSAQF-IV_mBwXfbbKfa_nYniuY7gnJU_28-T1l1g

Edited by Impper ()

Crow posted:
I mean if youre sitting around listening to music as rome burns, or as soil erodes and humanity collapses, you will get figurative or literal molten lead poured into your ears. Twiddling your music box while people are storming the bastaille aint good, and its antithesis to truth. i get it. I Get It. How do you not understand

people see what they want to see. if they want the truth they see the truth. the qur'an is addressed to those who believe. it claims to be a reminder and warning, and nothing more.

Crow posted:
Twiddling your music box while people are storming the bastaille aint good, and its antithesis to truth.

It's not a revolution if I can't dance

jools showed me this one last night and it owns

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Crow posted:
Twiddling your music box while people are storming the bastaille aint good, and its antithesis to truth.

What.

Crow posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Crow posted:

What.

Exactly
playstation is number one haraam
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
playstation is number one haraam

mi videojuegos...

this one is still my favourite, i get pumped as hell whenever i listen to it

[account deactivated]
first find a picture of a naked woman,

the classic in case u didnt know it:

sung by egyptian prisoners in 1953:
Info request: Info leading to the discovery and capture of anasheed for download. Reward: Upvote & massive 5s

Crow posted:
Info request: Info leading to the discovery and capture of anasheed for download. Reward: Upvote & massive 5s

*produces 5s from Behind, starts counting, starts giving 5s*

Theres more where that came from
[account deactivated]
can i getsome information on converting to islam, but not really following anything in the koran that is an inconvenience?

becoming a communist for the sake of contrarianism has become passe now that the soviet union has been dead for 20yrs. the new Hotness is becoming a muslim as islamophobia sweeps the nation, and that contrarian cred is exactly what i intend to get, along with some naked and famous premium selvage + nonscript black rimmed glasses

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
the new Hotness

Yeah it's Hot as hell being spit on, kicked out of your house, abandoned by your friends, mocked by your colleagues, accused of treason, have your sex life panned, never get clearance, and then not even being able to get drunk to deal with it without risking lava poured down your throat on judgment day lmao

yeah but lets be real, us White Adult Converts don't have to deal with any of that stuff. it's all the benefits and none of the negatives.

anyways, i don't have sex or drink alcohol so it seems like this is a perfect religion for me, goes well with my lifestyle without having to change a thing. pretty strong selling point, i can see why both you and BF decided on it instead of satanism, which is a pretty strong runner-up when all the stat points are tallied together, imo

everything is better when you are white
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:
can i getsome information on converting to islam, but not really following anything in the koran that is an inconvenience?

becoming a communist for the sake of contrarianism has become passe now that the soviet union has been dead for 20yrs. the new Hotness is becoming a muslim as islamophobia sweeps the nation, and that contrarian cred is exactly what i intend to get, along with some naked and famous premium selvage + nonscript black rimmed glasses

u can be a progressive quran only "muslim" or a five percenter. check out michael muhammad knight for more.

no one will take u seriously, it will not benefit u at all in your lief and you will go to hell for beign a heretic but it is an option.

discipline posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
the new Hotness

Yeah it's Hot as hell being spit on, kicked out of your house, abandoned by your friends, mocked by your colleagues, accused of treason, have your sex life panned, never get clearance, and then not even being able to get drunk to deal with it without risking lava poured down your throat on judgment day lmao

I give my sex life two thumbs down..... Zero stars

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

babyfinland posted:
no one will take u seriously, it will not benefit u at all in your lief and you will go to hell for beign a heretic but it is an option.

Can you be a progressive NOI-reform non-hijabi hadith-and-Quran muslim

:roll:

There's an old prospector, reaching his filthy pan down into my sex life, turning the left-right fader back and forth on his headphones (walkman playing tape labelled "SEX LIFE"), swinging his movie camera back and forth across my sex life, desperately trying anything he can to attempt to decipher the phrase "have your sex life panned"
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*deep crunchy guitar* *growls* IM CONVERTING TO...*DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA* ISSLAAAAMMMM *WWWWEEEEEEEE WIDDLY WIDDLY WAAHH*

stringed instruments???? take it to moldova kaffir
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

*deep crunchy guitar* *growls* IM CONVERTING TO...*DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA* ISSLAAAAMMMM *WWWWEEEEEEEE WIDDLY WIDDLY WAAHH*

Luv Desert Punk Fuks