[account deactivated]
so i decided i am tired of living the paycheck to paycheck get drunk and smoke weed life and im gonna start stacking that paper.
[account deactivated]
im moving back 2 the states (probably new yrok)

DRUXXX posted:
so i decided i am tired of living the paycheck to paycheck get drunk and smoke weed life and im gonna start stacking that paper.

welcome to my hell. im ready to go to PR like you are man haha

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is rent cheaper in chicago than nyc? i have not rly thought about there bc i was just considering toronto and nyc abut i hadn't considered chicago and also my parents have a house in michigan i could go to to get away sometimes which would be tight. idk, i could get work in any o those places what should i do?
what kind of work are you going to "dru"
bike messengering busking and continuing to develop my understanding of how 2 make money off of doing dumb internet stuff. currently living off of doing some writing and managing some pages for some terrible local companies from texas so im basically gonan keep doing that plus supplement my income with a 8-5 job

edit: also im about to try and snag a quick job with Vice (lololo!) doing a freelance writing job, which if it happens i am going ot write a thread about hahaha

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:
aktually ur probably just a weirdo

im a nihilistic sociopathic weirdo but my SEINFELD GIMMICK was the highlight of the old LF. just fyi

actually this was the highlight of old LF: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3254697

DRUXXX posted:
edit: also im about to try and snag a quick job with Vice (lololo!) doing a freelance writing job, which if it happens i am going ot write a thread about hahaha

astagfirullah

im a hipster btw

DRUXXX posted:
is rent cheaper in chicago than nyc? i have not rly thought about there bc i was just considering toronto and nyc abut i hadn't considered chicago and also my parents have a house in michigan i could go to to get away sometimes which would be tight. idk, i could get work in any o those places what should i do?

imo chicago is overpriced for what you get (<-- a provincial opinion from a minneapolis person) but it's cheaper than nyc. everything is.

Edited by thirdplace ()

ya i figured.. it probably doesnt matter though, im realizing that for myself im gonna stay on the east coast because i want to be able to travel to the southern mountains and try to find the previous generation of banjo players and try to learn their stuff before they all die once and for all in the next decade and i lose the chance forever
i lived on the east coast for 6 years and never wanna go back. its a dang ol' panopticon

babyfinland posted:
i hate all of you stupid idiot children ad your pathetic non-problems

i have real problems as well but those arent the ones i need the help of the rhizzone.net community to get my grips upon. PS. I AM NOT WHITE. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS RUMOR GOT STARTED. I AM BLACK DUTCH, YES, THE DESCENDEANT OF NUMIDIAN MERCENARIES & HAVE THE CRYSKNIFE 2 PROVE IT

thirdplace posted:
i lived on the east coast for 6 years and never wanna go back. its a dang ol' panopticon

i want to move toward a barometer analogy please since the social vacuum of outer space, talkin like the cultural wastelands of phoenix or so, is just as deadly as the jovian fartgas crush of nyc

new york is awesome i want to move here and become a hipster

deadken posted:
new york is awesome i want to move here and become a hipster

you gonna be there after the 29th? thats when i get back.

[account deactivated]
ya im here till the 4th

DRUXXX posted:

yes it's cheaper but not "meaningfully" cheaper. to live in a hipster neighborhood with roommates should run you about 400 to 550 or so at most, for a much nicer place. to live in a hood neighborhood and be an outpost gentrifier with a roommate should run you about 250-400. in the hood hood there are studios for like 250-350, but most hipster hoods dont have studios, and a studio elsewhere should run you about 600-800.

that's my chicago rent story. i pay 500 in a hipster hood fwiw

DRUXXX posted:
bike messengering busking and continuing to develop my understanding of how 2 make money off of doing dumb internet stuff. currently living off of doing some writing and managing some pages for some terrible local companies from texas so im basically gonan keep doing that plus supplement my income with a 8-5 job

you should put an app in at my company. i'll give u a heads up when we're takin apps

[account deactivated]
[JEWISH SPIDER WEB] BABY FINLAND VS. ASK PHOEBE

gyrofry posted:
[JEWISH SPIDER WEB] BABY FINLAND VS. ASK PHOEBE

that was a good one

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ask phoebe was sort of the birth of wddp really
i don't know what to offer to the op other than the fact that we are more existentially committed to our acts than our beliefs. our postures, beliefs, etc. are largely contingent, but our acts (if we are to assume any amount of subjectivel liberty) are intentional.

tpaine posted:

NounsareVerbs posted:
I went back and forth with a cold manipulative seductress for the better part of five years. I can't really fault her though - she was just trying to figure out what she wanted.

i too played age of empires competitively

millennium post. Mayan earthquakes here, in Mexico, pyramids tipping towards kuba and falling over down the cliffside into the Caribbean. Yes I played age of empires competitively, but my Internet, it was not so good.

Edited by Crow ()

i pay eight hundred a month for a one bed

littlegreenpills posted:
i pay eight hundred a month for a one bed

what do you pay for the bathroom! Lol! Fucker!

christmas_cheer posted:
something dark has always been seething under the surface, this isn't a new thing or a material condition gimme a break. it is an element of the human condition. please read some classic literature or philosophy

its the void of subjectivity, the night of man, where faith resides, I pay 700/mo in Austin, where love is, 650sqft, internet very good

[account deactivated]
I rarely post, but jesus fucking christ. what the fuck is wrong with america? it's not like we didn't have much else to be angry or even disenchanted with in this wholly fucked up world, and i shouldnt even be surprised by this..why am i surprised?! fuck.
ATTN: OP. Hey, have you tried nihilism? it might help with caring about the irrelevant transitory stuff like existence or whatevs.

Anyways, I hope this helps and please keep updating your facebook. A lot of people will be disappointed if you stop.

Thanks - Facebook friends & family.
delete your facebook, smash your phone, run away from civilization, type your stories on a typewriter and when you finish toss em in a stove