[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh my god he went off the deep end. lol. must be that ancient mind reeling in the modern world
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the ceo would like to see you asap crow. i told him you have proposals
[account deactivated]
who is death flowers

aerdil posted:
who is death flowers

a professor on khamsek's facebook who equivocates about obama and such

if this is the whinge thread, i feel a bit guilty and bored living in the glorious sunlit uplands of non-recession, booming Australia but i dont really see anything to be added by moving somewhere shittier or anything lol

people are kinda shit and full of themselves but if u know the rite crew then friendship is 4eva and you can play amongst the ruins with something approaching happiness

[account deactivated]
tell miss march to post here more
i sent my dad such a whiny pathetic fucking message on facebook that i not only literally hope he dies rather than read it, but i fucking deleted my facebook account and secretly paid off his masseur/astrologist to make him think that it was a month in the future and that he needs to shun eletrical devices.

so now i have to kill both of them! wtf!?
we've all been there, sosie. gl w/ that

discipline posted:
It's pretty weird how they sell pancakes in plastic packaging in this country. If you slap some preserves on there (right now rockin' rhubarb vanilla) and fold it up like qotayef it's pretty good though.

you sell frozen pancakes in a box with a grinning black mammy on it. (you. you personally. i know how you paid for grad school)

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
trying too hard
[account deactivated]
kaiser susie
lol
Anti-sosie reactionaries will have me 2 answer 2
i love sosie and support everything sosie says and does
Impper I went and read your OP again, what exactly do you mean by your friends undermining and abusing you?

And if you’re not ok with taking abuse then perhaps you DO share the same weaknesses and emotional disorders that they do…….makes u think
that was related to some specific circumstances that were going on when i wrote the post. dont really feel like talking about it now, but in a general sense it has to do with the way they talk to me, and especially the way they talk to me/treat me to other people, which is supposed to be funny/joshing around but often crosses the line into abuse.

for example, and this time i was in a much better state regarding other things so this didnt bother me, but my friend met up with me at a bar, and her friend was along with her and was apparently very much attracted to me, and so when we talked at some point she started telling me that my friend had said a lot of bad things about me, but she "thought she might have been joking," and then my friend came back later while we were still talking, and spent the entire time insulting me and saying all kinds of terrible things. i wasn't interested in the first place, but it was kind of a fucked up thing to do. imho

Edited by Impper ()

Impper posted:
that was related to some specific circumstances that were going on when i wrote the post. dont really feel like talking about it now, but in a general sense it has to do with the way they talk to me, and especially the way they talk to me/treat me to other people, which is supposed to be funny/joshing around but often crosses the line into abuse.

those are the worst because they are too cowardly to put their full emotions behind abusing you and rather hide their malicious comments behind a false pretense of "joking" to shield themselves from being considered an asshole.

Ah ok fair enough. I just think the idea of getting ‘abused’ by your friends is weird but then again I come from a culture where ‘cunt’ is a term of endearment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLi_PaYpo0

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Ah ok fair enough. I just think the idea of getting ‘abused’ by your friends is weird but then again I come from a culture where ‘cunt’ is a term of endearment

it is endearment in many ways, and often i even enjoy it, but i'm not blind to the venom that is occasionally behind this sort of thing. the girl i mentioned in the post above calls me a slut all the time and yeah it can be funny when she's making fun of me but at the same time there's a little bit of resentment there, or so it seems to me.

i have other friends who are always genuine and upfront and good people who'll always stick up for you and i try to hang with them as much as possible, but can't always do that

lmao i hope i wasnt madly abusive bro
naw you were cool homie
I went on a date recently with a girl who had spent 8 months teaching in Uganda and I was a bit of a dick and asked if she thinks she actually accomplished anything over there and she looked down and admitted that no she hadn’t, and the main thing it taught her was that the poor are no more noble or Real than bougie Sydney dickheads and I felt pretty bad.

I didn’t sleep with her.

I went on a date recently with a girl who had spent 8 months teaching in Uganda and I was a bit of a dick and asked if she thinks she actually accomplished anything over there and she looked down and admitted that no she hadn’t, and the main thing it taught her was that the poor are no more noble or Real than bougie Sydney dickheads and I felt pretty bad.

I didn’t sleep with her.

she seems like a very honest and forthright person

I didn’t sleep with her.

i like her already!!!

I didn’t sleep with her.

hmmmm.... so a white lady from the most racist nation in the world went to uganda and decided poor people in the third world are not noble savages but actually just terrible people? wild stuff right hurr

Impper posted:

I didn’t sleep with her.

she seems like a very honest and forthright person

She is although I have a talent(?) at disarming people in a depressing way.

Relationship needed more lulz tbqh

Impper posted:

it is endearment in many ways, and often i even enjoy it, but i'm not blind to the venom that is occasionally behind this sort of thing. the girl i mentioned in the post above calls me a slut all the time and yeah it can be funny when she's making fun of me but at the same time there's a little bit of resentment there, or so it seems to me.

i have other friends who are always genuine and upfront and good people who'll always stick up for you and i try to hang with them as much as possible, but can't always do that

yeah i know what you mean, its some serious ressentiment shit going on

DRUXXX posted:

I didn’t sleep with her.

hmmmm.... so a white lady from the most racist nation in the world went to uganda and decided poor people in the third world are not noble savages but actually just terrible people? wild stuff right hurr

Just because Santa/God isn’t real doesn’t mean you have to sneer at kids/Catholics when they find out he isn’t.

You embrace the "think globally, act locally" mindset by demanding a breakup of large corporations (never be caught dead defending a mega-corp). You support raises to the minimum wage (it is probably below what an inflation adjusted number would be of its original figure). This supports the working class and frustrates cheap immigrant labor. You demand more regulation of Wall Street with the intent of gumming up the system with so much red tape and bureaucracy that inefficiency prevails (we want inefficiency in places like that).

This is in effect creative disruption.

Just because Santa/God isn’t real doesn’t mean you have to sneer at kids/Catholics when they find out he isn’t.

interesting. how do you 'find out' that God isn't real when God is real?