thats not what training means you idiot
"You know men can be raped too? I could be raped just like you, lady! Statistically it's just as common as women getting raped. Did you know that?"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

"You know men can be raped too? I could be raped just like you, lady! Statistically it's just as common as women getting raped. Did you know that?"

Have I ever, in my illustrious posting career, responded to a story of a woman being raped with something like this? Ever? Even once? Or is this simply you throwing out a ridiculous straw man yet again?

[account deactivated]
Do all the babies live on the baby planet because they want to or because they have to

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

It’s a very strange dynamic this internet, in that it familiarity causes us to become quite intimately familiar with distant strangers (Goatstein I’m talking forums not camwhores) and yet fundamentally know absolutely nothing about them

skynet has control of everything already, 'morally objecting' to the internet is untenable
attn adults: you are NOT welcome on baby planet. you are gerntrifying baby planet and undermining REAL babey culture. note that your NOT a baby just on account of the fact you wear a diaper. you have been warned
[account deactivated]

skynet has control of everything already, 'morally objecting' to the internet is untenable

How about you upload an avatar already.

no

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

It's seriously fucking cool how you, an individual who literally, literally, not figuratively but literally, posted that men cannot be raped, dares to accuse me of any kind of minimization of rape. Projection much??

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

I was 14 and it was just shitty internet that wasn’t much good for anything but ICQ and need for speed.

Australian internet has come a long way in the last 3 years

Mexican internet, on the other hand,

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

Craving death while targeting others first is pretty pathetic.

i crave death but i target people with words and meanness. is that pathetic mr. crow?

Can you milk me focker

cycloneboy can't be pharrell. im pharrell
so I just watched breakfast at tiffanys and apparently holly golightly is a sex worker
wow it's so cool when someone takes such a new and insightful look at a famous story. glad you are here to do these deep viewings guyfiory.

gyrofry posted:

so I just watched breakfast at tiffanys and apparently holly golightly is a sex worker

fuck you for reminding of that dumbass song

swampman posted:

wow it's so cool when someone takes such a new and insightful look at a famous story. glad you are here to do these deep viewings guyfiory.

u mad

gyrofry posted:

fuck you for reminding of that dumbass song

gyrofry posted:

swampman posted:

u mad

Yes. I'm "mad." That you reveal the debts of your cinematic ignorance.

audrey...
[account deactivated]

prohairesis posted:

its cool how hoxha allowed lesbians but not male homosex as a way to react against centuries of albanian male chauvinism.

ps this is the correct revolutionary attitude towards homosexuality. too bad Fidel has always had to rely on sympathy from American liberals to avoid being nuked and regressed on this issue while Hoxha only cared about upholding the science of Marxism-Leninism.

what did hoxha think about trans exclusionary radical feminism

gyrofry posted:

what did hoxha think about trans exclusionary radical feminism

i don't know if you're joking but he wrote four books on the issue in a novelized quadrology known as The Genderwipe Sequence

babyhueypnewton posted:

ps this is the correct revolutionary attitude towards homosexuality.

elaborate.

Male-pattern homosexuality --aka "homo fascism"-- is a bourgeois excess of patriarchal misogyny & cultish adherence to the gender-ordered phallus. Yo mama, and yea, she touch herself at night
i was thinking about the phrase "oppression olympics" just now while i read a virulent racist complain about anti-white bias in the media

littlegreenpills posted:

also jesus. what if everybody in the whole world told you you ought to fuck men, it was normal and empowering and hot to fuck men, if your own wife was disappointed in you for not fucking men because a barrage of spectacle had slyly convinced her that she finds it sexy to watch men fucking and she deserves a man who fucks other men. would you be tough enough to stand up to it

lol

Dear Michelle Obama,

I'm addressing this to you because I admire you. Because you're smart and a mum to two young girls. And you're the First Lady of the USA. And because you were recently quoted as saying that Beyonce is a great 'role model' to your two daughters, and because you recently tweeted, after the Superbowl, that you were 'so proud' of her. I'm writing because everything you do is admired and emulated by so many; but when you endorse a recording artist like Beyonce, I see the most misogynistic aspects of the music industry (that prefers girls to be no more complex than dolls) interpret your comments as a seal of approval for the thoughtless cultural currency that they flood the youth market with. I'm writing because I think it's time to stop suggesting to very young girls that ultimate feminine success - in the music industry or anywhere else - comes with the need, or the expectation for them to undress.

When Beyonce kicked off her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour two nights ago, wearing her sheer bodysuit with nipples showing, to me she performed the final degradation of her talent; a retrogressive transformation that has taken someone stellar and otherworldly, and made them into something dreadfully familiar and sad.

Variations of Beyonce's body suit can be found in brothels, strip clubs and red light districts across the world - where sex is for sale and it happens to be dispensed through a woman's body. That she is a human being with feelings and dreams, perhaps a sister, a mother, a leader, a teacher, a student - ALWAYS - a daughter - all of this can be forgotten. In those surroundings a suit like Beyonce's would look far from glamorous. Maybe just downright heartbreaking as a woman somewhere becomes an object, available for the gratification of a desire - at a price dictated by her 'managers'.

Next time you're presented with a shortlist of people in popular culture who you should spend time with or commend, think about how many young girls want to be just like Beyonce: Beyonce who sings 'Bow Down Bitch' and wears sheer bodysuits and high heels, singing about making money and being independent.

Remember that in the USA, the average age of a girl when she is trafficked for sex for the first time is 13.

Remember that she's often brought into the 'life' by drug dealers who promise her a celebrity lifestyle, clothes like the ones Beyonce wears, and situations where she can live like Queen Bey: looking hot, being desired by alpha males, wielding power over others with her body and sexuality.

Understand that in an obscene act of manipulation by the young men who will pimp them, for a very short amount of time - maybe only for a half an hour in one of their early encounters - young girls who are trafficked do actually get to taste the experience that they have identified as ultimate feminine success: they get given hot pants or body suits like the one Beyonce's dancing in, they dance for men who find them alluring, and for a very short time, these very young girls are convinced that they've made it - only to be assaulted, abused and sometimes murdered in the years ahead, by the men who they thought wanted them.

Beyonce, performing in sheer body suits, nipples displayed, mouth open, high heels and sheer tights, shaking her butt on stage, can no longer be held by world leaders as an icon of female success.

Because for as long as she is, we are feeding a demonic myth that women must make themselves sexually available to enjoy ultimate success. And it is demonic because the impact this myth has on those most vulnerable young girls who fall pray to, is unimaginably horrible.

It can take years of a young girl's life away from her when she tries to escape a life of abuse at home by believing promises of money and glamor, sexual allure and power - a life just like the most successful women in the world; only to be sold for sex, beaten, and made addicted to drugs. It can take a chance of an educated, secure future away from her; and sometimes, if she can't find an exit - it can take her very life away from her.

Beyonce is a singer and a songwriter. She doesn't need to wear see through clothes or body suits to sing. We know that because we've seen her singing accapella in a hospital in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and - and she sounded like a celestial being from a different dimension.
'i've lost faith in the morals of a woman who married a drug dealing murderer'

'i've lost faith in the morals of a woman who married a drug dealing murderer'

You're referring to Michelle right?

Hoxha banned reactionary forms of touching yourself at night, inspiring the masses with his famous words that comrades must masturbate "by friction alone". This is the ONLY correct revolutionary attitude toward touching yourself, at night. Red salute!
Red salute, comrade

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

pere lebrun is really cool but also a huge grump
[account deactivated]
Pere ubu
"What is the correct revolutionary attitude towards Twitter, comrade Hoxha?"

*holding up up enver hoxha sockpuppet and talking in enver hoxha voice* "Dont subtweet me. @RichardDawkins Your a dick. The 140 character limit is bullshit. Twitter is now banned. Red Salute."

"Thank you so much comrade Hoxha!!! and Red Salute to you as well!!"