http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jun/05/michael-douglas-oral-sex posted:

In the past couple of days, cunnilingus has made a comeback (pun intended). Ever since Michael Douglas claimed that his marathon sessions had given him oral cancer, rather than the slightly more obvious culprits of drinking and smoking, everyone's had something to say about muff-diving.

fanny_kaplan posted:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jun/05/michael-douglas-oral-sex posted:

In the past couple of days, cunnilingus has made a comeback (pun intended). Ever since Michael Douglas claimed that his marathon sessions had given him oral cancer, rather than the slightly more obvious culprits of drinking and smoking, everyone's had something to say about muff-diving.

peepaw posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

death to cat, calling males. dissy p and the SARS find their feline gazes and laziness to be uncomfortable and traumatic. however much like they are too scared and will not kill a moth or a spider on their own, they want men to do it for them

lookin good doug

getfiscal posted:

the US feels like a giant free trade zone more than a real place. like it's all malls and tacky restaurants and megatheatres and shit. the exact same as canada.

one reason people live in nyc is that it is not like this at all, as long as you stay out of the tourist pens in midtown

no, rent isn't cheap but the astronomical prices you've heard are for idiotic neighborhoods where you'd never want to live anyway, and you will probably be fine if you're employable

jobs krew 4 leif

slumlord posted:

you will probably be fine if you're employable

*does not raise paw*

slumlord posted:

getfiscal posted:

the US feels like a giant free trade zone more than a real place. like it's all malls and tacky restaurants and megatheatres and shit. the exact same as canada.

one reason people live in nyc is that it is not like this at all, as long as you stay out of the tourist pens in midtown

lol just because the businesses are a bit more diverse than a sprawlburg strip mall in the heartland, it doesn't mean NYC isn't a giant free trade zone

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

getfiscal tells people he LOVES the olive garden and says that he's taken a "tour of italy" then when people ask him if he went to milan or whatever he's like "nope! but i did have three sumptuous main courses and soup and breadsticks last thursday!"

"i'm on that OG tip... Olive Garden, that is!"... me to my server as i demand yet another bottle of olive oil for my table.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

do you pronounce it olEVE oil like masaokis

no.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
god help that poor child
pussy eatin' chat
pussy eatin' chat in the street harassment thread. yum yum veray nice
its a chatte eat chat world
at work a female coworker noticed an excessively muscular man walk by. After seeing him, she started saying stuff like "now there's a good looking man. mmhmm. I like that man a lot. He's built just right." As I listened to her it made me aware of my own scrawny arms and rounded belly. I now know what it feels like to be objectified.

women: I understand your pain!

DEATH TO CAT-CALLING HUMANS!!
[account deactivated]
no. he had ear phones in and walked by without noticing us and she didn't start talking about him until after he passed by.

but the point is that i heard it. it forced me to be conscious of my own inadequacies.
[account deactivated]
why dont u just start lifting bro
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

codywilson posted:

I now know what it feels like to wish i had been objectified instead of that other guy

isn't that why chicks take up feminism though?

Hitler posted:

do you have any idea how hard it is to max reps after youve been visibly triggered?

tpaine posted:

so a lady didn't cat-call a guy and just commented that she was attracted to his muscles and you happened to hear it and feel bad about yourself.

its the principle of objectification though. shes forcing the discussion and worth of men to be determined based solely on their physiques. if i had said something about an exceptionally attractive woman then my female coworker would've felt bad because she isn't attractive enough or something. she would've been all "women are more than just a pretty face and big chest!"

Hitler posted:

why doesnt the fat chick just become bulimic?

because that's unhealthy and damaging while lifting builds muscle mass as well as discipline.
[account deactivated]
nazi gas chamber worker: "hey, don't blame me for my excellent sense of discipline i established from years of lifting. it's all my bosses fault; i was just following orders"

roseweird posted:

cody maybe you should talk to your coworker about how you feel

i think i'm just going to start subtly demonstrating my strength around the shop. going out of my way to lift extra heavy boxes and stuff. imo that seems like a better idea than confronting the issue head on.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

codywilson posted:

Hitler posted:

why doesnt the fat chick just become bulimic?

she does lol

exactly. and thats the problem. i now understand this based on personal experience.

solidarity with the female struggle

[account deactivated]

codywilson posted:

at work a female coworker noticed an excessively muscular man walk by. After seeing him, she started saying stuff like "now there's a good looking man. mmhmm. I like that man a lot. He's built just right." As I listened to her it made me aware of my own scrawny arms and rounded belly. I now know what it feels like to be objectified.

people should stop saying nice things about attractive people because it makes ugly people feel bad about being ugly. was harrison bergeron truly fiction?

Goethestein posted:

codywilson posted:

people should stop saying nice things about attractive people because it makes ugly people feel bad about being ugly. was harrison bergeron truly fiction?

it was a true and proper guide to life

the handicapper general blows bergeron's brains out with a shotgun, a shotgun assembled by workers coordinated by administrators from metals mined from the earth by more workers and distributed each in its proper quantity each to its proper place by a network of humanity, bigger and more capable than any of its single elements no matter how individually skilled and attractive could ever be
is this about your wife and the swede?

Goethestein posted:

we need to fight beauty privilege.