ralph-kun...

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

I like reading cool books about remote forts where Weary Old Colonels describe the desert view as "a worthless landscape, an extremely stupid landscape"

the tartar steppe sounds good

The measurements were painstakingly taken as Cassini flew close to Enceladus three times between 2010 and 2012. Two flybys were over the moon’s south pole, at distances of 65 miles and 44 miles above the surface. One flyby was 31 miles above the North Pole.

During the passes, radio signals were transmitted 850 million miles back to Earth so scientists could ferret out minute shifts in frequency caused by gravitationally tugging on Cassini by the moon, which is about 300 miles in diameter. The slight signals were buried in mountains of other frequency-shifting phenomena, including Earth’s rotation and even the density of the plumes Cassini passed through.

“Tracking the spacecraft to a fraction of a millimeter per second, when you think about it, is truly extraordinary. If only we could do that with Malaysian aircraft,” Stevenson told Discovery News.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not reading 400 replies but did anyone compare/contrast the fracturing/schizming of the extreme left movements and parties with the fracturing of the abrahammic religions? makes u think
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i did it like 15 pages ago nublerone

a toblerone for noobs? sign me the fuck up

conec posted:

swampman posted:

The measurements were painstakingly taken as Cassini flew close to Enceladus three times between 2010 and 2012. Two flybys were over the moon’s south pole, at distances of 65 miles and 44 miles above the surface. One flyby was 31 miles above the North Pole.

During the passes, radio signals were transmitted 850 million miles back to Earth so scientists could ferret out minute shifts in frequency caused by gravitationally tugging on Cassini by the moon, which is about 300 miles in diameter. The slight signals were buried in mountains of other frequency-shifting phenomena, including Earth’s rotation and even the density of the plumes Cassini passed through.

“Tracking the spacecraft to a fraction of a millimeter per second, when you think about it, is truly extraordinary. If only we could do that with Malaysian aircraft,” Stevenson told Discovery News.

ur custom colors make it too hard to read ur text

Fixed.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1396627058
thats alright never wanted to read any of your posts anyway
Gl6gaF_6Wcs

Edited by Themselves ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

69 demands that we take our unique physical forms, our torsos of varying lengths, our genitals of all sizes and sensitivities, and, instead of bending the position to accommodate them, bend our bodies to the will of the pangeniticon, of the pleasuring machine, of the system that is 69.

http://adult-mag.com/a-motion-to-abolish-69-susan-elizabeth-shepard/

HenryKrinkle posted:

they're right, postmodern warfare is increasingly financial and bloodless psychological suffering is not measured.

the next chapter of aku no hana will be the last
[account deactivated]
yes
hopefully the protagonist doesn't get married and have a happy fulfilling family life because that would be fail
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

69 demands that we take our unique physical forms, our torsos of varying lengths, our genitals of all sizes and sensitivities, and, instead of bending the position to accommodate them, bend our bodies to the will of the pangeniticon, of the pleasuring machine, of the system that is 69.

this was pretty enjoyable, i lolled, a+

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

69 was actually invented by the American sign industry, by making it a funny number, they can ensure that "69th street" and "Mile 69" signs are constantly stolen so they have a continuous source of revenue.

fleights posted:

the next chapter of aku no hana will be the last

he hooked us with adolescent self-destructive sex fantasy and then tricked us into being healthy and happy adults who made peace with our past, fucked up
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not clicking on either of those
[account deactivated]
click this one
http://www.stanthecaddy.com/jerry-seinfeld-converts-to-roman-catholic-for-easter-discuss.html

tpaine posted:

do you like aku no hana dr what

i haven't read it but everything i have heard about it here on the zzone leads me to believe i would like it, and then i would have to explain to my friends and family why i'm masturbating in a dark corner of my polluted den to hentai comics. i must avoid it in order to avoid the certain tragic fall that would soon follow

should i read the piketty book?

Bablu posted:

should i read the piketty book?

to read too many books is harmful. - mao tse-tung