Themselves posted:

gyrofry posted:

no fascist chicks tho

i was educating my friend on his false capitalist assumptions at the community college parliamentary debate team and this 90lb girl came up and tried to tell me about how bad Soviet Russia/communism was because her parents had some stories and shit aka her family was granted "asylum" in the US because of "what happened in Russia"

on the one hand i wanted to be nice to this little, sad, enfeebled girl (she had some kind of spinal problem) but on the other i had to speak truth to her fascist lies

paradoxically (and sadly), I come across as a chauvinist/aggressive in my speaking style and tend to speak over people when the conversation is based on ignorance, so I end up being a bit overbearing in discussions with people irl (because its so evident how ill informed or insincerely interested in the topic they are)

why are american emigres from progressive countries so fucking stupid?

that's an obtuse way of describing being rejected by a mail-order bride

i wonder why people whose families came to america from other countries like america more than those countries do
Haha just kidding. It's because you're in College

Themselves posted:

gyrofry posted:

no fascist chicks tho

i was educating my friend on his false capitalist assumptions at the community college parliamentary debate team and this 90lb girl came up and tried to tell me about how bad Soviet Russia/communism was because her parents had some stories and shit aka her family was granted "asylum" in the US because of "what happened in Russia"

on the one hand i wanted to be nice to this little, sad, enfeebled girl (she had some kind of spinal problem) but on the other i had to speak truth to her fascist lies

paradoxically (and sadly), I come across as a chauvinist/aggressive in my speaking style and tend to speak over people when the conversation is based on ignorance, so I end up being a bit overbearing in discussions with people irl (because its so evident how ill informed or insincerely interested in the topic they are)

ok i revise my opinion, it's not about a mail order bride, it's either

a) an allegory about the western Left's attitude towards ayaan hirsi ali
b) an intimate and moving insight into the daily struggles faced by those who suffer from autism.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I assume so because you are always going on pretty banging holidays

that's funny because I always thought he had thousands of dollars to register new SA accounts because he's obviously a fed lol

oh wait not kidding

youre not kidding about someone on this forum being a "fed"

ok

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Themselves posted:

gyrofry posted:

no fascist chicks tho

ok i revise my opinion, it's not about a mail order bride, it's either

a) an allegory about the western Left's attitude towards ayaan hirsi ali
b) an intimate and moving insight into the daily struggles faced by those who suffer from autism.

you're right, class consciousness does come across as autistic for people that consistently erase class

no you sound a socially dysfunctional mouth breather in that story dude
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

youre not kidding about someone on this forum being a "fed"

ok

he said "a" fed, not well fed tom

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

no you sound a socially dysfunctional mouth breather in that story dude

that story made me lol, so it was good.

Combat Liberalism By Yelling At People And Making Them And Everyone Who Sees More Liberal Than Ever
Combat Liberalism By Shutting The Fuck Up Or Better Yet Becoming Some Kind Of Ancap And Thus Employing Your Personal Repulsiveness In A Productive Cause
Combat Liberalism By Killing Your Stupid Self
[account deactivated]
i dont get that emoji. i like the simple ones about flipping things lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ɯsᴉlɐʇᴉdɐɔ
p trill rozenwald
[account deactivated]
Yung Eunuch

roseweird posted:

roseweird posted:

discipline posted:

ⓛⓘⓥⓘⓝ ⓡⓐⓦ

lol, too much?

is this better

what does it say

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh it still says livin raw my b it was so 1337 and im so old i couldnt even figure it out at first, that should help ypou feel young a lilttle probably
[account deactivated]
Oh, you know, just hanging out, living life.
[account deactivated]
make me some leetspeek rose
id like to see any of you guys explain marxian thought to somebody that has no fucking idea about political economy without sounding like a mouthbreather

with that said i probably could have just gotten up and bought some coffee but i actually get some kind of perverse joy out of asking people if they have studied the things they criticize (dick move, right?)
talk about how the 1% are gross jerks, duh
[account deactivated]
i mena jesus you don't have to go shooting from the hip with the labor theory of value and M->C->M just talk about the aristo swine

roseweird posted:

please use "stylish text generator"

http://www.webestools.com/stylish-text-generator-nickname-message-msn-facebook-windows-live-messenger-text-accents-effect-ascii-text.html

ty

Themselves posted:

id like to see any of you guys explain marxian thought to somebody that has no fucking idea about political economy without sounding like a mouthbreather

with that said i probably could have just gotten up and bought some coffee but i actually get some kind of perverse joy out of asking people if they have studied the things they criticize (dick move, right?)

"can all the paychecks in the world add up to less than all the invoices in the world....forever? *headscratch*"

roseweird posted:

Themselves posted:

objectively speaking she had some kind of medical issue, i felt bad for her...

but then she opened her mouth and it was like fucking sean hannity/ mark levin christ almighty

i shouldnt be surprised however, i remember being in a shouting match years earlier with a jewish girl whose family left the Ukraine; i can just remember a lot of offensive things being said about Palestinians and baby suicide bombers or something

its agitprop now

roseweird posted:

cool me 2

I took that photo in my sig, so that was pretty cool. My dad was like "Hey why are you taking pics of my car" haha nah just kidding it was just some stranger's car. Speaking of my dad he's retired now and he's joined some orgs like St. Vincent de Paul which is cool so now he's busy all the time making a difference in people's lives. The other day there was a guy from NC whose car was broken down and he was sleeping in his car and they helped put him up at a hotel for a few nights so he could have a place to stay while he got his car fixed, and there was some woman with several kids and she was like deep in debt on these payments at these totally criminal interest rates and they were helping her out, and he does this elder care stuff and food pantry stuff as well. As a lifelong Republican he's been pretty surprised about the very bad situations some people are in, and as a lifelong Republican he's also out there doing good stuff while I sit in my apt getting banned from okcupid for my unapologetic appreciation of irony.

Themselves posted:

i explain that shit to children and ppl who barely speak english regularly dude step ur game up