postposting posted:

twitter, if you're reading this, please know that tom is a cop and is not to be trusted. #blessedbe

blessed be

trill.pikachu.is.trying.so.hard.haha
trilll pikachu is frankly a bad name.
the south is not a fucking joke.
lmfao
@ babyfinland:

is that what "left" twitter is like all the time who are tehse people
Step forward: we hear
That you are a good tweeter.

You cannot be bought, but the lightning
That strikes the house, also
Cannot be bought.
You hold to what you said.
But what did you say?
You are honest, you say your opinion.
Which opinion?
You are brave.
Against whom?
You are wise.
For whom?
You do not consider your personal advantages.
Whose advantages do you consider then?
You are a good friend.
Are you also a good friend of the good people?

Hear us then: We know
That you are our enemy. This is why we shall
Now put you in front of a wall.
But in consideration of your merits and good qualities
We shall put you in front of a good wall and shoot you
With a good bullet from a good gun and bury you
With a good shovel in the good earth

chickeon posted:

is that what "left" twitter is like all the time who are tehse people

[account deactivated]
left twitter is #banter all the way down

AynRandAnCap posted:

trill.pikachu.is.trying.so.hard.haha

Disagree. I think Trill Pikachu is the shit. Such a badass Twitter person IMO, we all should follow him.

update that dude deleted his account. hi btw because you're definitely reading this too.
bhpn is an asshole, i should say, while we're communicating via screencap, and I think he shouldn't post here anymore until he gets over his obvious issues.
that was a fucked up post man. I'm sorry. I don't know how you thought that was appropriate.

stegosaurus posted:

bhpn is an asshole, i should say, while we're communicating via screencap, and I think he shouldn't post here anymore until he gets over his obvious issues.

씨발새끼야

stegosaurus posted:

that was a fucked up post man. I'm sorry. I don't know how you thought that was appropriate.

부르주아 돼지 이야

that means fuck you bourgeois pig scum if you dont know
im a cop you idiot
stego been killing it really hard on twitter. i wish i was as cool as stego
it wasnt a credible threat because no rational person would believe that the revolution will ever come so therefore nobody's back will ever be to the wall
my Twitter has always been and will always remain a credible threat
The Stegonator: Brand destroyer.
this offsite drama is tearing these forums apart
fuck, im on twitter now https://twitter.com/moderate_rabble
me too
we must restore confidence in our Twitter brand by quart'ers end. languish = anguish (L=A) in the world of media 3.0 and accordingly i move that emergency Twitter powers be given to swampman immediately and for the duration of the crisis.

stegosaurus posted:

update that dude deleted his account. hi btw because you're definitely reading this too.

First, he deleted GrumpyCatHitler, and i said GrumpyCatHitler.
Then, he deleted trill_pikachu, and i said GrumpyCatHitler.
Finally, they came for me, and tweeted, GrumpyCatHitler

sup boners
I am on twitter, too. I dont use it to read about politics, though. Rather, i signed up to follow some classicists who share cool pictures and articles like this one today about the ongoing exploration of an ancient shipwreck: http://io9.com/archaeologists-make-stunning-discoveries-at-the-antikyt-1644816754?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

My username is tweetophon but i dont really send out messages much.
http://www.vindolanda.com/_blog/press-releases/post/bespoke-toilet-seat-company-pledges-funds-towards-preservation-of-ancient-loo-seat/

Have to buy one of these.

innsmouthful posted:

sup boners

hi

On my mark, comrades
tom is a cop for real and we should start looking for his division replacement asap \

looking at you get"presumed innocence""'fiscal'" "i'm from 'Canada' " (j/k though snitchjacketing isn't really cool and don't do it for fun or pleasure people)

jeffery " i see DEath around the corner and even if I die young who cares all i ever got was mean mugs and cold stares "

me " jeffery honestly i know and I Know but these lames think feds and coppers like to leave signed affidavits around that they're doing the lord's work "

why not have a conversation on security culture? anarcho-whateverists do it all the time and it seems like a topic worth engaging if you bout it (It aka Leftism) (((there is still no big Other))))

Edited by TheIneff ()

I mean I also don't deny this is a hotbed for latent psychological disorders but so is literally everything under capitalism and that shouldn't be taken as an ipso facto invalidation of monitering concerns.

Remember that the only reason this incarnation of LF exists is because someone on SA literally threatened the president.
we already had a decent discussion about security culture like 8 months ago and I doubt there's anything new to say except for some boring incoherent self important paranoia ramblings
where is the security culture thread
cop question
your a towel
hi bf