Superabound posted:

btw jim goad already posts here under multiple, ever-expanding numbers of accounts

Jim Goad's Mustang?

another white supremacist you can pick on is billy crystal

nice anti semitism
Allow me to explain the history of korn.jpg

I've had a few people ask about this and so I figured it's worth putting in a thread somewhere.

Way back before the dawn of time, when the forum was but a humble gathering of goons making jeffk jokes and being idiots, the following pic was the height of comedy.

Don't ask me why. Like many things from that time, "it just was". I liked it, I thought it was funny too. It's random non sequitur humor and posting it in an unrelated thread would always produce a titter.

*Fast forward some many months*

One day on the front page of somethingawful.com Lowtax had some advertising. I believe it was eFront targeted advertising, which was supposed to be serving up ads for things us kiddies would like to buy. One of these things was a KoRn (the band) backpack. We thought this was quite funny since none of us would ever buy such a piece of shit, and so of course we photoshopped it.
One of my contributions was this

Not many people got it, but those that did thought it was a funny "blast from the past".

*Fast forward some many more months*

I was sitting around one day and for some reason I really wanted to find the above photoshopped pic. I looked everywhere for it, all over my various computers and old hard drives and backup cds, I couldnt find it anywhere. I couldnt even remember what i'd named the picture and so I mistakenly assumed i'd named it korn.jpg
So I went to google image search, wondering if it maybe ended up on there. I didn't find it there, but what I found on page 7 was much better.

http://images.google.com/images?q=k...&start=120&sa=N

A smiling kindly faced old man. Nothing too special at first until I clicked on the image and found it to be huge. I giggled. I don't know why, I just guess a huge picture of a smiling old man was funny. I checked out the domain and found it to be the home page for the Yorba Linda Water District. It was such a quaintly simple page, I guess later I found it even more funny that the citizens of Yorba Linda had no idea what nefarious deeds I was performing with their Water Board President. Of course I found the rest of the board of directors here as well. I saved the pictures for future use.

A few days later the goons and myself had launched an invasion on (the now defunct) picpage.com This board consisted of your usual AOL idiots, wiggers, *~cHiCks wHo TaLk LiKe tHiS ~~* and assorted other internet vermin. We had a field day. The board premise was that when you signed up, you put in a photo of yourself (any size) and that became your avatar. So I decided to use korn.jpg as my avatar. Don Lapre used romeromouth.jpg as his, and we had a great time tag teaming the boards into oblivion.

*Fast forward to not so long ago*
I was of course banned from the forums, however I still read the boards most days, and participated in any extra curricular activities.
One day we "invaded" the linkinpark.com forums. So this time I used korn.jpg in my sig and posted as many threads as I could find. "dood ur sig is too big man can u make it smaller?" Hohoho comedy and so forth. (For the record I wasnt "Euronymous" on that board, some other goon registered it, I was told it was Fistgrrl but that might be bullshit)

*Fast forward to iliilllli1's appearance*
I figured old Arthur wasn't getting out much, so I brought him here to FYAG. Where huge pics and random sillyness runs rampant, I thought he'd fit right in. And he did. I posted Arthur, and eventually his friends Abram, Bev, Summerfield and Armstrong in many threads, it caught on, and the rest as they say is history.

Why is it funny? I don't know. It just is.
Long live Korn.jpg
do you have internet perfect recall or something?
in regards to the op, I can confirm that I am now ready for korn

c_man posted:

don't kriticize the krink

c_man posted:

don't kriticize the krink

its all love and no hate.

HenryKrinkle posted:

Allow me to explain the history of korn.jpg

I've had a few people ask about this and so I figured it's worth putting in a thread somewhere.

Way back before the dawn of time, when the forum was but a humble gathering of goons making jeffk jokes and being idiots, the following pic was the height of comedy.

Don't ask me why. Like many things from that time, "it just was". I liked it, I thought it was funny too. It's random non sequitur humor and posting it in an unrelated thread would always produce a titter.

*Fast forward some many months*

One day on the front page of somethingawful.com Lowtax had some advertising. I believe it was eFront targeted advertising, which was supposed to be serving up ads for things us kiddies would like to buy. One of these things was a KoRn (the band) backpack. We thought this was quite funny since none of us would ever buy such a piece of shit, and so of course we photoshopped it.
One of my contributions was this

Not many people got it, but those that did thought it was a funny "blast from the past".

*Fast forward some many more months*

I was sitting around one day and for some reason I really wanted to find the above photoshopped pic. I looked everywhere for it, all over my various computers and old hard drives and backup cds, I couldnt find it anywhere. I couldnt even remember what i'd named the picture and so I mistakenly assumed i'd named it korn.jpg
So I went to google image search, wondering if it maybe ended up on there. I didn't find it there, but what I found on page 7 was much better.

http://images.google.com/images?q=k...&start=120&sa=N

A smiling kindly faced old man. Nothing too special at first until I clicked on the image and found it to be huge. I giggled. I don't know why, I just guess a huge picture of a smiling old man was funny. I checked out the domain and found it to be the home page for the Yorba Linda Water District. It was such a quaintly simple page, I guess later I found it even more funny that the citizens of Yorba Linda had no idea what nefarious deeds I was performing with their Water Board President. Of course I found the rest of the board of directors here as well. I saved the pictures for future use.

A few days later the goons and myself had launched an invasion on (the now defunct) picpage.com This board consisted of your usual AOL idiots, wiggers, *~cHiCks wHo TaLk LiKe tHiS ~~* and assorted other internet vermin. We had a field day. The board premise was that when you signed up, you put in a photo of yourself (any size) and that became your avatar. So I decided to use korn.jpg as my avatar. Don Lapre used romeromouth.jpg as his, and we had a great time tag teaming the boards into oblivion.

*Fast forward to not so long ago*
I was of course banned from the forums, however I still read the boards most days, and participated in any extra curricular activities.
One day we "invaded" the linkinpark.com forums. So this time I used korn.jpg in my sig and posted as many threads as I could find. "dood ur sig is too big man can u make it smaller?" Hohoho comedy and so forth. (For the record I wasnt "Euronymous" on that board, some other goon registered it, I was told it was Fistgrrl but that might be bullshit)

*Fast forward to iliilllli1's appearance*
I figured old Arthur wasn't getting out much, so I brought him here to FYAG. Where huge pics and random sillyness runs rampant, I thought he'd fit right in. And he did. I posted Arthur, and eventually his friends Abram, Bev, Summerfield and Armstrong in many threads, it caught on, and the rest as they say is history.

Why is it funny? I don't know. It just is.
Long live Korn.jpg

Korn.jpg is the sort of thing i'm afraid my grandchildren would find out i knew about. Like the nazi war crimes complicity of early internet.

Corn prices
im reay for cum
hey heres this. on my game. called, corn http://pldevelopment.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-year-of-corn.html
frankly, ive had it up to here *indicates exact height of nearby cornfield* with all this corn!

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

hey heres this. on my game. called, corn http://pldevelopment.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-year-of-corn.html

that slays

thanks dude. heres a newer screen

rip 56k
It is wise that you left space for naval tactics inthe expansion.
i want to add ships now actually
[account deactivated]
:)
those forests look good honestly. I did a good job on that one.
[account deactivated]
how did you make those forests? did you just manually make a bunch of different forest tiles or do you have an algorithm that does that for you? both sound really hard
shit i thoguht the link earlier was a new update. abnout the progress of corn, and had it in a tab for a while and was gonna read it but it's the same as last time i looked.... what's goin on with corn. when can i play corn
idk i want to put the 'merchant' part of the game in next. so hopefully youll be able to play that

c_man posted:

how did you make those forests? did you just manually make a bunch of different forest tiles or do you have an algorithm that does that for you? both sound really hard

https://github.com/yarlesp/corn/blob/master/tiles/forest.lua#L31 starting here

i give each tile 15 random tree positions and 15 random trees (there are three possible pine trees) and then in the draw phase i do this

https://github.com/yarlesp/corn/blob/master/states/land.lua#L152

a pass for trees that draws individual pine trees, per tile. every frame. after the 'ground' is drawn.

i don't support or condone the playing of video games for any purpose, even semi-educational, but i find that map really satisfying.
[account deactivated]
im ready for corn, areyou ready for potatoes http://imgur.com/gallery/2loHe
korn gave head to jesus
6c-nORkZfcQ

Themselves posted:

6c-nORkZfcQ

stickied
some of my earliest owns here. wow. fantastic. thank you Henry.
i didn't sticky it because i'm not a mod i was just pointing out it was stickied.

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

Themselves posted:

6c-nORkZfcQ

make krinks a mod
make me a mod