[account deactivated]
i think we all want to bring muslim holy war to ferguson, but how?

daddyholes posted:

Very Carefully

glomper_stomper posted:

a shitty homeland security protective service car was prowling around my neighborhood inexplicably in the middle of the night. it didn't even look like the official ones i saw on the innernet. it looked like They just slapped a couple of stickers on a little sedan and outfitted it with a few flashing lights. i thought it was some private security fuckery until it made a turn onto a street i was walking across

Hoo Boy

all the ones i've ever seen looked like jokes too. i didn't laugh tho

sdlf;kl;

daddyholes posted:

first step, stop touching yourself at night

maybe kelly will finally explain to me what gamergate is
ahahahah, they're going to announce it on thanksgiving lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7uSxsYgR3Q
doom is the rhizzonest rapper, he voted for mccain in 08
Haha, that's pretty funny. Went whole hog and everything
ill bet the prosecutor had a good time moonlighting as a defense attorney
[account deactivated]
It's in: no indictment.
also police scanner watchers in ferguson are picking up that a white dude has set a cop car on fire?
[account deactivated]
what a coincidence, im drinking a gin and tonic with a dash of sambuca right now.
[account deactivated]
we're all a little masaokis, sometimes
[account deactivated]
alls well in my peaceful white neighborhood

i was invited out last night but was sick and working. :-/

glomper_stomper posted:

L1DbydIMZuw

dad cop

fleights posted:

dad cop

this fall, on ABC

voice of america dot com posted:

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said at least a dozen buildings were set on fire, most of them destroyed. He said there were no reports of injuries. At least 29 people were arrested.

"Those are businesses that may never come back. So, frankly, I'm heartbroken about that," Belmar said.

I think we're all going to hell.

Edited by wasted ()

I was at the philly protests. pretty tame, a couple arrests when some people tried to break through to block traffic on the freeway. cop presence was insane for the size of the protest though, there were at least 5 helicopters and well over 100 cops with probably a max of 300 protestors at the peak.
I believe i speak for all white ppl when i say, thank you macklemores for marching so that i dont have to

guidoanselmi posted:

alls well in my peaceful white neighborhood

catchphrase

Petrol posted:

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said at least a dozen buildings were set on fire, most of them destroyed. He said there were no reports of injuries. At least 29 people were arrested.

"Those are businesses that may never come back. So, frankly, I'm heartbroken about that," Belmar said.

They say that cops are inhuman emotionless murder machines, but, you know, when I think about... All that innocent property, taken from us before its time... *sob*

i only saw one guy fawkes mask last night thank g-d
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
My spontaneous anarchic violence by first world labor aristocrats will be intersectional or it will be bullshit

shriekingviolet posted:

Petrol posted:

They say that cops are inhuman emotionless murder machines, but, you know, when I think about... All that innocent property, taken from us before its time... *sob*

millions of our small businesses lost