Crow posted:

im fat and ugly

ditto

Looks like i got two fat bullies in here bumpin uglies (bellys). Mods.
as a ukrainian, i get a little peeved when you guys make fun of mags for being oppressed by pinochet. my people also survived totalitarianism, a genocide-famine even, and that's no "laughing" matter.
"Mags" definitely has not been thru a famine

Crow posted:

maybe the UN food program only gives him carb-heavy foods like bags of rice.

Edited by 2pacalive ()

getfiscal posted:

as a ukrainian, i get a little peeved when you guys make fun of mags for being oppressed by pinochet. my people also survived totalitarianism, a genocide-famine even, and that's no "laughing" matter.

wait hold on you lived through post-soviet ukraine?? як справи lol?

Crow posted:

як справи lol?

catchphrase

I love

Crow posted:

opinion: the late soviet economy was so fucked that the last five years or so of the USSR's life was basically putting everything on the nation-state equivalent of credit cards just waiting for things to implode. the fact that there was a lot of austerity after that once the system collapsed is like well wow no duh. maybe if the country had not been a fail train for decades it would have done a bit better.

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

opinion: the late soviet economy was so fucked that the last five years or so of the USSR's life was basically putting everything on the nation-state equivalent of credit cards just waiting for things to implode. the fact that there was a lot of austerity after that once the system collapsed is like well wow no duh. maybe if the country had not been a fail train for decades it would have done a bit better.

thats certainly an opinion!

Crow posted:

a laughter famine maybe

getfiscal posted:

you give uikrainians a bad name. #ukraine4stalin

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

hmmMnnNNn yes

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

~I'll hold you when you cry
Forgive you when you lie
You know how hard I try, to heed the Fire~

Edited by jools ()

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

prep the gurney & straight jacket, another mentally ill patient is about to be received by the ifap intensive care psychological treatment center

hi page 8. i just want to point out living at a dead end st/cul de sac should make it safer.
except people always roll up to smoke pot and crack at the end of the street, blocking everyone's cars, annouying.

2pacalive posted:

Chuck Palahniuk. Mishima. Fuck And Destroy. Liberals Liberals Liberals.

discipline posted:

2pacalive posted:

i liked it when khamsek posted a thing about "crazy trans women" overreacting to the word "tranny" and now proceeds to blow up about an anime avatar in the same way a caricature of slashie does in a post specifically designed to be as crazy as possible...???? maybe you 2 have way more in common than u think...

haahahaha no, I don't wildly curse, exaggerate and hysterically abuse people for no good reason or even ever actually. that kind of behavior is beneath me and the people I choose to interact with. I'm actually a pretty kind person who is interesting to hang out with.

this is a complete and utter lie.

like i guess you could think oh they should have just continued on doing what they were doing under brezhnev or whatever but the whole reason they undertook reforms was because everything pointed towards a long decline, after already experiencing like a decade+ of low growth. so like why blame the 1990s mess completely on capitalism.
which flavor do u rep..? personally ive got a taste for anime

Impper posted:

I like palahniuk - like a lot. So much so that I plagiarized his writing.

getfiscal posted:

like i guess you could think oh they should have just continued on doing what they were doing under brezhnev or whatever but the whole reason they undertook reforms was because everything pointed towards a long decline, after already experiencing like a decade+ of low growth. so like why blame the 1990s mess completely on capitalism.

why not

I guess you could call me the post-Soviet Palahniuk of Ukrainian literature. Sort of like transgressive punk novels.
goin' off the rails on this fail train
if a fail train goes off the rails thats a good thing right??
theyre rails of cocaine
beep beep beep, this poster is backpedalling, see i can mix incompatible metaphors too

Edited by jeffery ()

I'm not beautiful no matter what my thighs touch
two of my tumblrs are about thigh gaps

the other two are about being dragonqueer
repost if youre d/wit intercrural sex

jeffery posted:

it's spelled "jeffrey" fyi

/) ( ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\  /人◕‿‿ ◕ 人|  /人◕ ‿‿◕ (\
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]