tpaine posted:

im trans

i got another tattoo

pretty rad bro, i got this a while back

i've got the apple computers apple on each of my limbs as a tribute to steve jobs, who made his dreams come true
Slam the Tats together to unleash an ancient power hidden within you. Only when danger looms.
hand me my sword of white plastic: i've got vengeance to do.
[account deactivated]
she ate a lump of hash once.
did she barf

getfiscal posted:

i've got the apple computers apple on each of my limbs as a tribute to steve jobs, who made his dreams come true

I once knew a girl who got a "slide to unlock" tattoo on her vagina

deadken posted:

i got another tattoo

i dont know what "fucko odor velociraptor" means but imma give you a swirly anyway for good measure

Who the fuck gets a tattoo with Italian other than guidos?

thirdplace posted:

deadken posted:

i watched an anime once cuz maggotmaster recommended it to me. one of the poncey 'highbrow' ones. it was ok i guess but not as good as he made it out 2 b. not as much continentalism as advertised

was it that monster one? i tried that and it was alright until they introduced what i can only assume was the love interest and the gross cutesy/girly aesthetic that all anime and i do mean all applies to women with any sort of romantic angle reminded me that i pretend to have dignity and i turned that shit OFF

thair eshnt a love eentereshct een monschter

Edited by Goethestein ()

okay bye

MadMedico posted:

Who the fuck gets a tattoo with Italian other than guidos?

sorry you dont 'get' aesthetics

[account deactivated]

shennong posted:

did she barf

yeah i let her drink salt water and then she barfed, cool trick that.

[account deactivated]
damn, whys he gotta be a "huge" black guy? cant he just be a regular, non-scary, non physically intimidating British black guy who remembered to never forget?
btw has anyone else noticed that "insectoid" is apparently the exact binaural synthesis between feline and freedom fighter? i get goosebumps when i look into its eyes
it's not a /real/ party unless someone brings an macbook air and shows people lf posts. Now that's my kind'uve party
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I went to a party last night and showed a group of people my avatar

lol

what kind of chips/dips were brought to this 'party'

tpaine posted:

i went to a party last night and this weird lady kept pulling out a scratchy palm pilot and saying in this trombone-like squonk to look at "nonononosama" and "osameow bin laden" and all these stupid cat/osama puns. seriously there must have been like eight different ones. all my white friends tried to nicely tell her to stop but finally they were like clarence, mate, you gotta get this lass to shut it! so i said some spiel about how it's offensive or something, i don't know i was pretty drunk.

I can tell its fake because the only beer at that party was 0.0%. Checkmate

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

so yeah, i posted at this forum where in 2008 a bunch of people got really excited about obama, and they became really insular and weird and stupid about it and made thems...er, this beck's is pretty good! Never had the lite! Hahaha...hehe, mrgggh...bwomp! Hehe *backs off slowly*

Was Down at the pub and showed all mates me avvy. One mate said "That dog is a right pleasant chappy, he is" and right then and there I knew I was getting laid.

Keven posted:

Was Down at the pub and showed all mates me avvy. One mate said "That dog is a right pleasant chappy, he is" and right then and there I knew I was getting laid.

it is not my place to say what norway or whoever does to breivs
1 more pic so I can rep resent myself when im in the world and have access to clothes, electricity, shoes without steel toes etc. Also features a cat that thought she got to go out b/c someone was standing by the door.

nice cat bookends

getfiscal posted:

Keven posted:

1 more pic so I can rep resent myself when im in the world and have access to clothes, electricity, shoes without steel toes etc. Also features a cat that thought she got to go out b/c someone was standing by the door.

you should always wear shoes with steel toes