Viced again
1Bhp7i7WNcM
¡Genial, justo cuando creía que por fin había conseguido los dos primeros géneros di cuenta!
realizas mis testículos
Not this shit again

swirlsofhistory posted:

Not this shit again

again as in another vice documentary or
again as in another discusión de género?

el segundo padre
"Hoochitan"
Build. The FUCKING. Fence.
The HBO vice series was pretty awful. The one about the Congo was 50% bitching about how hot it was and how the roads sucked.
the minors smoking one was cool and ghey
I'm here to interview and expose crazed warlords in a failed state what's your opinion on warrior mysticism?
they dropped the ball by not asking about 3D printing imo

wasted posted:

The HBO vice series was pretty awful. The one about the Congo was 50% bitching about how hot it was and how the roads sucked.

i got the exact same effect by switching over to my local nightly news immediately after Bill Maher

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

cool dj picks. anyone got any good music recs for some house shit?

go to a gay club if you want to listen to house music ya fag

[account deactivated]
Oh he'll yea. These ain't ya daddies DJs

discipline posted:

cool dj picks. anyone got any good music recs for some house shit?

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/5369/
2GFaN9-1iz0
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

u should consider boycotting vice as i have already done just a suggestion and i dont fully expect you or anyone else to follow my advice or to value it or even to read this seems like most people are an npc and i can only be certain that my conscience exists i cannot definitively answer whether other consciences are active but if they are then i would suggest we begin a NC consciousness movement to end all support for NC material NC is an acronym standing for Not Cool if someone does something you do not agree with you can say hey that was rated NC also if someone tells a bad joke tell them hey that was rated NF but back to this whole vice thing what exactly did they cover and did they cover this more than once? this seems to be what you were saying get back to me and let me know please,, thanks - by conec

NC bro

vice should do a documentary on somali female mutilation and how the females perpetuate and support it. i think that'd be interesting. it'd be PC (pretty cool)

your weird mate

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

NCCW
[account deactivated]
pyf ff7 npc
[account deactivated]
yuffie is theoretically playable and doesn't count
[account deactivated]
It's obviously Reno, how is this even a question
the kid you cpr. best mini game imo
LLQxVy7R9qo
lol if you never got yuffie. i like how pathetic that is