slang some pizzas tonight, rolled up a doobs in some grape papers, pretty chill, so many people have gay little yappie dogs though, what's the point.
[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

Isn't everyone here a post grad super white how come nobody has an actual job like that you can work at and live in a manner befitting two thousand dollar pants.

I live in a van down by the river

Meursault posted:

Keven posted:

Isn't everyone here a post grad super white how come nobody has an actual job like that you can work at and live in a manner befitting two thousand dollar pants.

I live in a van down by the river

corey posted:

there was some sort of UN job goin in nyc a while back that i liked the sound of but nyc and "america" seem scarey imo

lol imagine fuckin coreydile dundee walkin around new york w/a little baby-blue beanie greeting every person he passes in a tiny high-pitched voice

[account deactivated]
they're a despicable global power entity but their Salary was too good to pass up!!

discipline posted:

UN jobs are almost impossible to land unless you are an intern first, then they will run you as a 3-6 month contract employee for 5-10 years before you can get a salaried position

so, they're just like everything else, then?

the people saying they dont allot any money for food/gas, did you notice they have $800 monthly spending money and a $27/day goal?

tpaine posted:

alone for 9 hours tonight i took in $6000 in sales for my company. i will get paid roughly $60 for it

it's a divisor of 420, so it's not that bad when you think about it in thsoe terms

Hey macdonald! Get a clue!

discipline posted:

UN jobs are almost impossible to land unless you are an intern first, then they will run you as a 3-6 month contract employee for 5-10 years before you can get a salaried position

bbut i have a university degree

eating is a good way to spend som e of that extra cash youve got left over at the end of the month
[account deactivated]
I've been apping for guy who dances to bubble butt with heavy arm rotation for like 3x months now and nobody's paid me yet, despite my frequent well-considered deomonstrations. One again capitalism is screwing the Worker.
fourthmeal is capitalism's feeble response to the biological imperative to eat frequently. watch as, in the future, breznhevian cornucopism reaches full flower thanks to legendary american productivity and information technology and the meals flow unceasing and without number. simply Meal.
Meal Out
buck the system
MY MARRIAGE IS FAILING, I CAN'T FUNCTION AS A RESPONSIBLE SPOUSE, PARENT, EMPLOYEE, OR CITIZEN BECAUSE I'M SLOWLY LOSING MY GRIP ON REALITY BECAUSE

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE VALUE OF FUCKING ANYTHING!!! DOLLAR MENU? WHAT IN THE FUCK
SUBSIDIES? I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT AND I LOST MY VOICE FROM SCREAMING

I TRIED MARXIST VALUE THEORY BUT THE RABBIT HOLE HAS NO FUCKING LIMIT

I'M LOSING IT
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

http://hansmealman.tumblr.com/

is this your foodie tumblr

[account deactivated]
a simple yes would have sufficed
[account deactivated]
xephero
[account deactivated]
fucking

tpaine posted:

http://hansmealman.tumblr.com/

i couldn't figure out why this was so unappetizing until i noticed he doesn't really eat his greens. more like hansmonstershits.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
baked beans and swiss cheese on a corn tortilla with a half ounce of baker's chocolate.

i sometimes wonder if he ate baker's chocolate because he thought it was better than normal chocolate, since bakers use it.
[account deactivated]
my nightly dinners consists of the gallon of milk challenge alongside a pound of bratwurst
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]