what's with your obsession with people who are foodies with awful tastes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hans mealman is disgusting transparent viral marketing for anne mccaffrey
also hahaha the fuckin gumdrops

tpaine posted:

we never figured the out. he posted these in a giant thread that only 12 people read. either he went to a lot of effort for comedy or he is just really eccentric. i bet he has an account here. post some more meals hans

he stole them from 4chan sadly.

the illusion is shattered
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

tpaine posted:

we never figured the out. he posted these in a giant thread that only 12 people read. either he went to a lot of effort for comedy or he is just really eccentric. i bet he has an account here. post some more meals hans

he stole them from 4chan sadly.

yknow i was just about to remind tpaine not to ever invite him to post here, because beside these food pics, he was really one of the worst posters of all time, so what you revealing actually makes more sense than what i think before what you said. sadly

Haha I forgot about those food pics

tpaine posted:

there'sso much going on in those pics. there's a tape in the stereo called Country Nights. look at the books. in one pic there is what appears to be a homemade cookbook on the side and pictured in it is nearly the identical meal to what he is eating

Superabound posted:

tpaine posted:

there'sso much going on in those pics. there's a tape in the stereo called Country Nights. look at the books. in one pic there is what appears to be a homemade cookbook on the side and pictured in it is nearly the identical meal to what he is eating

layers upon fuckin layers man

[account deactivated]

dank_xiaopeng posted:

swampman posted:

fucking

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2443d916d1c9d99aa1c880d88dcaabe3/tumblr_mqj7aoZTIV1scdsloo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Superabound ()

tpaine posted:

it was a guy who posted in old lf and out of the blue he started posting pictures of his hilarious dinners and we encouraged him to keep doing it

i think it later turned out that hans was actually copypasting those from 4chan

efb
[account deactivated]
the illusion's shattered, michael

Superabound posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

swampman posted:

fucking

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2443d916d1c9d99aa1c880d88dcaabe3/tumblr_mqj7aoZTIV1scdsloo1_1280.jpg

omg

*hastily gathers up scattered meal pictures and presses them into tpaines tear-stained hands* THEY'RE STILL GOOD! THEY'RE STILL GOOD!!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

they're ruined forever and now i'm going to kill myself.

Chloroform seems to be the forum consensus

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
to be fair those shoes did make her look like an asshat and that whole thread was a bacon wrapped clusterfuck
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the guy was copyeing the things from fourth chan
[account deactivated]