Goethestein posted:
but ya on the very base level even so much as hearing the word "Marxism" and not imagining john kerry's minority shock troops trying to steal your stuff is weird

what

goatstein posts on a forum of exiled pedophiles wherein he obsessively corrects people's erroneous understanding of the canonical timeline of webcomics
another cool story about cool guy goatstein is that he spent his entire honeymoon night posting on wddp.org

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
goatstein posts on a forum of exiled pedophiles wherein he obsessively corrects people's erroneous understanding of the canonical timeline of webcomics

and he can't even stop bringing up trans there lol. nobody likes goatstein

goatdad is already living in fear of the day when li'l goatlet starts dating older men

ive seen this. and its true. fucked up but True.

he also spends hours obsessively compiling reddit rage comics at the anime pedophile video game forum. goatstein.
goatstein had a meltdown in pedo forum because people there dont like him so he freaked out and called every1 white noise and everyone was like "who the hell are you". lol. goatstein.
buscando: las fotos de una boda stimponk
also goatstein i've had sex with a 40 yr old woman is that weird? is that weird?!?!?

Goethestein posted:

elemennop posted:

Goethestein posted:

gyrofry posted:
theres nothing wrong with fucking ones cpr instructor goatspleen

fuckin a 40 year old dude is weird. weirdness was the criteria, not morality. did i demonstrate fully that the claim rebutted was false? indeed; i believe i did.

then why bring up the fact that people are fat or alcoholic? i'm pretty sure that's a good 50% of the population

strange you make fun of willa for posting with depressed teens when you're a adult male who can't even post with depressed teens, but can't stop talking about them.

i will admit this: i do have an unnatural attraction to them. probably unhealthy. like imagine a reality tv show about a family of furries trying to make it in this great big crazy world of ours. the drama, the failure, the self-delusion. wouldnt you watch that show? wouldnt it be like a canker sore you cant stop sticking your tongue into? that is wddp to me. i would return today in a heartbeat if Papa Wolf hadnt sent me to the Land of Anime Shadows

youre a fucking weirdo

gyrofry posted:
goatdad is already living in fear of the day when li'l goatlet starts dating older men

they're called kids

Goethestein posted:

elemennop posted:

Goethestein posted:

gyrofry posted:

fuckin a 40 year old dude is weird. weirdness was the criteria, not morality. did i demonstrate fully that the claim rebutted was false? indeed; i believe i did.

then why bring up the fact that people are fat or alcoholic? i'm pretty sure that's a good 50% of the population

strange you make fun of willa for posting with depressed teens when you're a adult male who can't even post with depressed teens, but can't stop talking about them.

i will admit this: i do have an unnatural attraction to them. probably unhealthy. like imagine a reality tv show about a family of furries trying to make it in this great big crazy world of ours. the drama, the failure, the self-delusion. wouldnt you watch that show? wouldnt it be like a canker sore you cant stop sticking your tongue into? that is wddp to me. i would return today in a heartbeat if Papa Wolf hadnt sent me to the Land of Anime Shadows

i understand the sentiment to watch trainwrecks, but you spend way too much mental energy on a forum you haven't even been able to post in for several months. instead of moving on and using your new found free time from not chronicling every movement of an online community and using it to pick up the guitar or gardening, you keep on posting about it.

not to mention, the charges you level against wddp posters have these disgusting undertones where you keep on pointing out the fact that certain posters are gay or transsexual. what is a person supposed to think?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
also goatstein i've had sex with a 40 yr old woman is that weird? is that weird?!?!?

yes, as is all sex

hi pepe

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i just saw an episode of the real housewives of orange county for the first time in my life yesterday and im going to have to answer with a qualified: maybe

it was pretty weird actually but probably not in the way goatstein means
if your sex isn't weird you're doing things fucking wrong
counterpoint: reality
how non sequitor. wacky. very byobfaire. anime too. you're getting off to a good start turk stink dog.

futurewidow posted:

ban imppr

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
how non sequitor. wacky. very byobfaire. anime too. you're getting off to a good start turk stink dog.

its from this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

ya thats me. obsessing over that thing you said.

elemennop posted:

Goethestein posted:

elemennop posted:

Goethestein posted:

gyrofry posted:

i understand the sentiment to watch trainwrecks, but you spend way too much mental energy on a forum you haven't even been able to post in for several months. instead of moving on and using your new found free time from not chronicling every movement of an online community and using it to pick up the guitar or gardening, you keep on posting about it.

not to mention, the charges you level against wddp posters have these disgusting undertones where you keep on pointing out the fact that certain posters are gay or transsexual. what is a person supposed to think?

i don't think i spend very much mental energy about it at all. less than one minute per day, and then only to laugh. your grasp of joy is faulty, imo

Lessons posted:
another cool story about cool guy goatstein is that he spent his entire honeymoon night posting on wddp.org

this charge is false.

hey goat, i know in your mind it probably all makes sense and your hatred towards all different creeds of people is justified but really, no one here cares. if you want to keep going on a crusade against trans people and wddp people then it would probably best to do it someplace else.

God Bless,

AmericanNazbro posted:
hey goat, i know in your mind it probably all makes sense and your hatred towards all different creeds of people is justified but really, no one here cares. if you want to keep going on a crusade against trans people and wddp people then it would probably best to do it someplace else.

God Bless,

goatstein gets told this in literally every forum he goes to, including pedo videogames forum and he still doesnt get it

it would be cool if irl everything i did was an obsession or a crusade. i could go up to my wife all furrow-browed and eyebagged and be like baby....i am going to sweep the garage today, it is my obsession, and my crusade, and that garage would be so sparkling clean that when i came in she would be as wet as james bonds martini on bizarro earth

Goethestein posted:
it would be cool if irl everything i did was an obsession or a crusade. i could go up to my wife all furrow-browed and eyebagged and be like baby....i am going to sweep the garage today, it is my obsession, and my crusade, and that garage would be so sparkling clean that when i came in she would be as wet as james bonds martini on bizarro earth

Nobody cares you ugly fucking stupid inbred moron.

the music swells and the camera spins as goatstein lies on a couch with a wet towel over his forehead. tpaine sits by his side furiously scrabbling notes

"and then...compare modern methods of treating gender identity disorder to lobotomization...negatively. NEGATIVELY!!"

"you go too fast! "
sup maggotmaster. is that clip going around of your real voice
maggotmaster i can see you browsing this thread. holy crap that is your real voice.
my voice owns + I'm ten times better looking than you, chinstein.
i going 2 bed yall, this evening has peaked. see u on the flip side
lol
mm's boice is sexy as hell
goatstein goes to bed at nine pm. totally cool and 100% normal. show's over folks

littlegreenpills posted:
goatstein goes to bed at nine pm. totally cool and 100% normal. show's over folks

that is pretty normal