are y'all so disconnected from normal human reality that it's like weird to y'all that someone might get ready for bed at 9 pm instead of staying up till 3 am watching anime or something?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
are y'all so disconnected from normal human reality that it's like weird to y'all that someone might get ready for bed at 9 pm instead of staying up till 3 am watching anime or something?

lol if you dont do the latter

posting about how normal you are, or how normal other people from internet forums are, is the most pathetically insecure and boring thing that can happen on an internet forum i think.
married life owns, i cant wait

Skylark posted:
posting about how normal you are, or how normal other people from internet forums are, is the most pathetically insecure and boring thing that can happen on an internet forum i think.

that's pretty normal.

dont say normal
verdad q eres el peor MM
la peor? mala miya si t'ofendo pero hablo la clara

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
that is pretty normal

if you're 75 I guess

littlegreenpills posted:
if you're 75 I guess

... you have no concept of reality

bedtime for bonzo!
i guess then neither do any of my older family members none of whom post on the internet or know what anime is. my grandad used to be in bed by nine sharp every night but that was so he could get up in time to milk the cows, i'm wondering what goatstein's schtick is
im going to bed early tonight because i was up all friday night on syrp painkillers cigarettes weed
is that the real TURK STINK DOG aka HAY MAN or is it another maggotmaster account. what a tangled web we weave...

littlegreenpills posted:
i guess then neither do any of my older family members none of whom post on the internet or know what anime is. my grandad used to be in bed by nine sharp every night but that was so he could get up in time to milk the cows, i'm wondering what goatstein's schtick is

he too has to get up early to "milk the cow"

littlegreenpills posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
that is pretty normal

if you're 75 I guess

its a good thing the military invented the internet so that wed all sit around posting about our broken lives and emotional problems and watching torrented anime instead of

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
election victory party tonite at qua everyone come out

See u theren igga

Lessons posted:
mm's boice is sexy as hell

White supremacist. White supremacist white supremacist White supremacist.

I have nipples goatstein is that weird?

Lessons posted:
mm's boice is sexy as hell

\

hello maggotmaster. long time no see etc. i hope you choose to stay you could certainly breathe some life into this here forum!
today i went to universal studios. now im drinking tea and in 30 mins im going to silver lake dressed up all hipster to drink beers and talk about lacan
awesome man. have a good night.

deadken posted:
today i went to universal studios. now im drinking tea and in 30 mins im going to silver lake dressed up all hipster to drink beers and talk about lacan

you're repulsive

where are u goin to talk lacan??
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yikes. okay grandma.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]