"nothing wrong with titties" wise later explained in a PM
nom tpaine. nom nom nom
future widow ++
nom tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pbuh (praise be unto hamburger)
[account deactivated]
who was the wise persyn to first speak the words "daddy i'm fucking a coloured"? i nominate them.
[account deactivated]
and dont call me shirley
Stymie; so he has a place to post in again
i thought stymie turned from a mildly interesting contrarian into a standard issue wddp sycophant

gyrofry posted:

they ran him off a little over a week ago for getting back to being a watered down version of his old self

i should have realized that wddp was going to perma me the day that i got called a homophobe for making fun of mccaine for being a literal prostitute
[account deactivated]
hahha. identity_politics.jpg
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
Come Stymie, take your place beside the Valhalla heroes of LF

i miss the upvoting system on wddp more than anything

once you said something they found mean a whole cabal of them would go through your posting history and downvote every post you made
was it that specific post that got stymie banned? because if so ahahahhahaa
the troon cabal
this didnt happen to me but remember when they became obsessed with certain posters' obsession with the "troon cabal," until it came to the point that it really became a witchhunt based on a small group of troons' weird desires
how dare u imply that a group of like-minded individuals may put pressure on their like-minded friend to legislate a certain way, you inhuman racist transphobic monster

Impper posted:
this didnt happen to me but remember when they became obsessed with certain posters' obsession with the "troon cabal," until it came to the point that it really became a witchhunt based on a small group of troons' weird desires

idk if you're talking about goatstein or yours truly

well the thing was that any time somebody fell out of favor with the forum they'd shortly be accused of an obsession
is there actually anybody from LF that hasnt been purged from that site? aren't most of them are once again simply the group from that wddp thread in helldump, with maybe the addition of maggotmaster?
who cares about that balls site. vote for me so i can pretend that my compulsive clicking on posts is actually a productive activity

shennong posted:
who cares about that balls site. vote for me so i can pretend that my compulsive clicking on posts is actually a productive activity

give me an auto-biography of yourself

aerdil posted:
is there actually anybody from LF that hasnt been purged from that site? aren't most of them are once again simply the group from that wddp thread in helldump, with maybe the addition of maggotmaster?

hidingfromgoro is still there, ddt if you count her, but otherwise there's an open anti-LF bias, cbass routinely talks about what a bad idea it was to "let in" the lf disporia

elemennop posted:

shennong posted:

im the divine farmer. i invented agriculture and taught my people people how to live in a decentralised egalitarian peasant paradise. im transparent and i enjoy tilling, cultivating, and eating things i find in the woods

[account deactivated]
wddp bravely confronts goatstein:

whoever b ecomes mod, ban anyone who complains about wddp or troons again (ban goatstein repeatedly)

shennong posted:

elemennop posted:

shennong posted:

im the divine farmer. i invented agriculture and taught my people people how to live in a decentralised egalitarian peasant paradise. im transparent and i enjoy tilling, cultivating, and eating things i find in the woods

sounds good, i vote for shennong

[account deactivated]
what phase of the nomination/voting process are we currently in.....
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]