[account deactivated]
It's very likely some of those women got sexually assaulted by cops, that's way more serious than some dumb white tourist sleeping with a filipino prostitute.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

so remind me why madmedico and bhpn haven't been tossed into tfp yet for being mongoloid rapists? lf cred or what

because i support prison abolition.

helping cops roust hookers isn't helping prisons. they get their GED and some lectures about christ while learning about the joys of low wage retail work.
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

mongoloid rapists

haha yes very funny insulting these rapists' victims

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
too late pal. Intent dont matter. Caught ya slipping... into rape culture.

Gooble Gobble One of Us
Forcing women into classes where some preacher yells at them to "stop using your vagina as a toilet" is a pretty clear violation of human rights.

MadMedico posted:

Forcing women into classes where some preacher yells at them to "stop using your vagina as a toilet" is a pretty clear violation of human rights.

you're using a neoliberal 'choice' model that acts as if there's a 'freedom' not to have your vagina called a toilet.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

|*|*flies over suburbs dumping buckets of napkins for ladies to wipe their sopping cunts up wif and some fillet knives for the mens to nullify demselves|*|*

[account deactivated]
why is sex so repulsive to you conec, why are you so intent on repressing something so integral to life itself
"i wish sex would kill people" - a communist, dedicated to the longevity and success of human society
conec, have you heard of Religion?

conec posted:

i wish sex would kill ppl

aids had a serious case of fail aids

what's blinkandwheeze's position on the repulsiveness and reactionary nature of sex. or is there shockingly some loophole to this.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

ahem in order for sex to be okay there is a certain set of preconditions .. look.. f\8ck y`all. if u truly want to break the chains of ur ancestral, bestial sexual appetites, then u need to put down ur "but i love wacking my willy nd imagining im porking my favorite smokin' hot jew" swords and be a bit less critical of my ideas. thank u come again.

- comrade conec

don't be a hypocrite. you should take an oath that when your internet boyfriend shows up you'll not have sex. live celibate lives fighting for your common beliefs.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

discussing my own personal sexual relations goes against my code - it is not acceptable behavior to air one`s dirty laundry in public - nor is it acceptable for others to take interest in such matters - sexual relationships MUST be confined to privacy - speak of your own and u deserve the firey pits -

i agree that you and i should stop talking about sex and masturbation, so please stop criticizing madmedico.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
e0_JvuBpDB8#t=240
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/3693/lofi/?page=19

SariBari posted:

not houston pd, harris county sherriff's dept. a big diff actually, as one has a sex trafficking coalition made up of over 20 authorities and the other doesn't give a fuccccck. depending on circumstances a lot of different things can happen, they can choose to press charges, go back home, or stay here and get granted T visas to avoid deportation. the downtown y's pol refugee program, the houston area women's center, and houston rescue and restore coalition deal with many of the adults. there is a huge ranch north of houston that specifically cares for all the child victims found to give them housing and rehabilitate.

madmedico is probably Borneo Jimmy

HenryKrinkle posted:

madmedico is probably Borneo Jimmy

more like Borneo John

Borneo JOhn is PISSED he got busted by Harris county smuggling in third world women for opportunity of High pay & Excellent benefits sucking rancid appendages of the utter dregs of white supremacist society
Lol

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/3693/lofi/?page=19

SariBari posted:

not houston pd, harris county sherriff's dept. a big diff actually, as one has a sex trafficking coalition made up of over 20 authorities and the other doesn't give a fuccccck. depending on circumstances a lot of different things can happen, they can choose to press charges, go back home, or stay here and get granted T visas to avoid deportation. the downtown y's pol refugee program, the houston area women's center, and houston rescue and restore coalition deal with many of the adults. there is a huge ranch north of houston that specifically cares for all the child victims found to give them housing and rehabilitate.

Cool a fascist collaborator, didn't you say that you don't support locking women up?

I totally trust a Texas cops word that they're totally humane to the women they round up
LOL they actually send people to a fucking ranch jesus christ.