hey y'all.

im a big gay baby with ADD and im tired of merely discussing politics. unfortunately im also a terrible example of homo economicus and im filled with care and a desire for a better world or some bullshit like that, so ive agreed to actually help lead the anti-racist struggle for the leftist youth party organization here in my town.

the leftist youth party is infected with the same sort of hopelessness and complete lack of vision w/r/t an alternative to social democracy/"kind" neoliberalism that infects basically the rest of the european left presently. the anti-racist work is as a result a god damn joke because it has to pretend that racism is some sort of force external to society and that "everyone would be better off without racism". this is just a ridiculous dumb idea, of course everyone wouldn't be better off. the people who currently enjoy privilege in relation to finding a job or an apartment or getting into higher education would suffer immensely if their preferential treatment were to suddenly disappear. basically, everyone involved at this point is 1) white, 2) ignorant.

im tired of this. at today's meeting i said that something has to change about this, and I basically offered to hold a series of seminars on anti-racist struggles throughout history in an attempt to give people an actual understanding of these things, not just the sugarcoated official history that buries everything subversive or problematic and canonizes people like MLK while simultaneously keeping quiet about 99% of what he ever said.

i also pointed out that we need to act to make politics more representative of minorities, and that this isnt just offering minorities politics in a format that is patently by whites, for whites. im still debating how to do this, but i do want to go out into segregated areas and talk in schools and other venues about racism and how politics as a matter of course infantilizes the minority and treats him or her as either an enemy or a hapless victim, that the left today isnt interested at all in changing its politics to accomodate minorities and that the only emancipation possible is self-emancipation. i want to really stress that society is built to keep people down, built to oppress and segregate, and that contemporary politics naturally assumes that minorities just arent smart enough to realize this about their own situation. what we need to is to speak honestly about this and be willing to fight and actively resist these societal structures, and that fighting is not only preferrable to lying down and accepting ones role as a second class citizen (if even that) but also possible, that people DO have power to change their own situation, that voting once every four years isnt the only thing one can do.

frankly, the entire left today is in a terrible spot, mired in parlimentary politics they have no chance of winning at. my vain hope is that its possible to mobilize people in segregated areas to fight for their own rights outside of a parlimentary context, to at least start at resurrecting a popular base from which to do politics that isnt a parlimentary one or the failed bureacratized top-down labor unions.

im bored so i thought id post about it. feel free to post + offer thoughts.
sounds pointless but i hope you have fun

AmericanNazbro posted:
sounds pointless but i hope you have fun

i dont think fighting for improvements in the conditions of minorities and (illegal) immigrants is pointless regardless of the fact that the gains might not be an Immediate Final Revolution

illegal immigrants are essentially scabs who function to undermine the bargaining power and unity of the national polity
you're white right? do you think that you don't fit into the second category you assigned to those people (ignorant), because you surely do, if only to a lesser degree.
oh ok. why u talk so funny it sounds liek u got marbles in yer mouth...
*incomprehensible mumbling* youtube *more gibberish* something awful but shiiit *more made-up tolkien language speaking*
fuck this, fuck tinkzorg
what country do you live in and what minority groups live in your nearby segregrated areas
sweden and its mostly immigrants and asylum-seekers from the middle east. a lot of workplaces now have international students from africa who come here just to work shit jobs at maybe 10-20% of standard wage in order to get remittances, which is another sort of glaring thing white liberals Dont Want To Talk About

the way i figure, anti-racist struggle is one of the few areas today where its even slightly feasible to actually get people to become active and form some sort of non-parlimentary political base. wheter even that is possible is another thing, but the chance of the white swedish left doing ANYTHING is literally zero at this point.
if you could get them on board with church arson that would be my first suggestion but failing that a common thread seems to be islam. you could try and get at the communities from that angle and see if any of the religious leaders near you are willing to see the value and need for anti-racist struggles in the cold north and go from there.
just kill white people dude that's the clear solution. real talk.
whether or not you want to go blaze of glory style or just kill like 1 person a month serial killer status either way you go that's probably your best bet. create a scoring system similar to Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto series. but keep in mind if you harm one hair on some poor unfortunate immigrants head you are scum so explosives / gunplay in crowded areas may not be a safe method.

Tinkzorg posted:
sweden and its mostly immigrants and asylum-seekers from the middle east. a lot of workplaces now have international students from africa who come here just to work shit jobs at maybe 10-20% of standard wage in order to get remittances, which is another sort of glaring thing white liberals Dont Want To Talk About

the way i figure, anti-racist struggle is one of the few areas today where its even slightly feasible to actually get people to become active and form some sort of non-parlimentary political base. wheter even that is possible is another thing, but the chance of the white swedish left doing ANYTHING is literally zero at this point.

it seems like it would be difficult to obtain the physical support of immigrants, especially illegals, due to their fear of deportation which is a real threat faced to anyone making the troubles

i wouldn't place to much faith in the white leftist liberals in the first world though. i think you are making the correct decision to distance yourself from them and attempt to rally around the minority and immigrant community (i.e. the more disenfranchised sections of the first world labor sector) because the 1st world leftists are worthless and the very most you can ever hope from them is to just hold a flag in solidarity while they shuffle in unison down some street until they get bored and call it a successful march

gyrofry posted:
illegal immigrants are essentially scabs who function to undermine the bargaining power and unity of the national polity

Agreed.

yea, or islam
eh, i dont share this dumb edgy hate of the white liberal you guys have.

the deal is just that you cant count on any of them to lead any sort of revival of mass-based politics in today's situation. that doesnt mean that some sections of white middle class society cant be convinced to partake in that sort of politics, because people arent rational beep boop robot machines and they are capable of actually doing things that actively sabotages their own privilege because they believe its unfair/shouldnt exist.

theres absolutely no reason to say that one cannot and shouldnt use white middle class leftists, and its just as dumb saying that these people are useless as it is saying that theyre some sort of revolutionary vanguard. they completely lack the capability at present to initiate any sort of popular mobilization among themselves. they dont lack the capacity to participate in struggle alltogheter.

even malcolm x was willing to accept anyone ready to help no matter his or her skin color. as long as you dont hold any illusions about the differing capacities to help among different groups thats a completely healthy stance to take.
i actually think shifting the discussion from this sort of idealistic anti-racism that whites can participate in without it costing them anything towards a more realistic look where people are fucking FORCED to admit their stake in the system is a very good step. its going to give a lot of leftists a reality check and make them realize that maybe this equality thing just isnt for them, but even talking about it is a very useful first step.
If you actually listen to yourself you'll see how ludicrous that idea is. Getting someone to admit their stake is nearly impossible, let alone getting them to try and somehow divest themselves of privilege. People will NOT do this. I am aware of my stake but what do I do? Nothing. As a white person we have nothing to lend to the revolutionary project except in the sense of the American bourgeouisise 'revolutionaries,' the Third Reich, etc... White first worlders will always be parasites, scum, period.

It's like the dude who tried to go join Hamas and got killed. It's pretty apparent that that is pretty much all a white 'revolutionary' can amount to. My faggot high level linguistics education, etc... is useless and so are we all.
as Enlightened Whites we do have the ability to create a kinder, gentler Reich and thus minimize harm to the underprivileged of the world, whilst leveraging our core competency of preserving our self interest/comfortable standard of living

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
If you actually listen to yourself you'll see how ludicrous that idea is. Getting someone to admit their stake is nearly impossible, let alone getting them to try and somehow divest themselves of privilege. People will NOT do this. I am aware of my stake but what do I do? Nothing. As a white person we have nothing to lend to the revolutionary project except in the sense of the American bourgeouisise 'revolutionaries,' the Third Reich, etc... White first worlders will always be parasites, scum, period.

It's like the dude who tried to go join Hamas and got killed. It's pretty apparent that that is pretty much all a white 'revolutionary' can amount to. My faggot high level linguistics education, etc... is useless and so are we all.

kill yourself. im serious. do it. stop fucking talking the talk and for once in your life try walking the walk.

Pass. Like I said, no one is going to do what we're talking about
lmao youre boring and worthless and desperate in your attempts to externalize your impotence onto literally everyone so as to lessen the shame
I'm not trynna lessen shit I just want everyone else to feel the same shame and am also simultaneously speaking the objective truth.

why would you join HAMAS, they suck

white kids have joined the taliban and the shabaab in somalia and had no problems. HAMAS are a bunch of stooges
what the fuck is this stupid crap

littlegreenpills posted:

politics

I am fond of Negro worship. hu hu hu. eat my gayjorts. lamb cutlet frenzy. shaaaaaaaark. shark tapas
get in contact with fellow scandinavian anti-racist Tias and brainstorm from there

Tinkzorg posted:
i actually think shifting the discussion from this sort of idealistic anti-racism that whites can participate in without it costing them anything towards a more realistic look where people are fucking FORCED to admit their stake in the system is a very good step. its going to give a lot of leftists a reality check and make them realize that maybe this equality thing just isnt for them, but even talking about it is a very useful first step.

you mean like tim wise?

littlegreenpills posted:

tinkzog

AmericanNazbro posted:
you mean like tim wise?

no

ahahahah Goldsmith I was trying to remember Tias' name and suggest the same thing.

also lol at the idea that i'm fetishizing nonwhites or something littlegreenpills. i've actually lived outside of the metropole and I understand that all people, white or nonwhite, are generally pieces of shit. not all people are white, but all people are generally still pieces of shit. all of the white ones are.
except Hank Williams, he was the perfect man.
hey tinkzorg; how are you gonna get european natives to accept immigrant peoples as central in their society?

if i were american i think i could understand & accept the centrality of poc failry well, but how would this translate in europe?
i mean i can know why on a theoretical & moral level but its often hard to shake that feeling that 'they' are guests/intruders on 'our' land, and getting rid of this somehow would be really valuable (for me at least, and maybe a few swedes in your group?)...

also:

"im still debating how to do this, but i do want to go out into segregated areas and talk in schools and other venues about racism and how politics as a matter of course infantilizes the minority and treats him or her as either an enemy or a hapless victim, that the left today isnt interested at all in changing its politics to accomodate minorities and that the only emancipation possible is self-emancipation."

this sounds interesting! what are you thinking of doing/saying?
you lived in puerto rico slanging dope to tourists

xipe posted:
i mean i can know why on a theoretical & moral level but its often hard to shake that feeling that 'they' are guests/intruders on 'our' land, and getting rid of this somehow would be really valuable (for me at least, and maybe a few swedes in your group?)...

what?