free them. free them
while there is a lower class i am in it; while there is a criminal element i am of it; while there is a soul in ifap, i am not free
Do you think the systems at work on this forum made it impossible for us to become anything but wddp
[account deactivated]
i don't like the idea that the offender has to submit to a demeaning task in order to be free. as a milieu produces offenders, the milieu itself needs to be responsible for their rehabilitation. there needs to be an open challenge to the society to vouch for the offenders, e.g. the time i wrote an essay in order to free goatstein. somebody must step up for our so-called "fallen" members, and then and only then, when we all share responsibility in one another, may we truly be free . . .
the goat has a history of actually completing challenges so he should remain imo. because the cyclone zygote is a boring lil whiner he should be let out but have his avatar changed to a crying baby and a gif of flies buzzin about a turd on all he posts

Impper posted:
i don't like the idea that the offender has to submit to a demeaning task in order to be free. as a milieu produces offenders, the milieu itself needs to be responsible for their rehabilitation. there needs to be an open challenge to the society to vouch for the offenders, e.g. the time i wrote an essay in order to free goatstein. somebody must step up for our so-called "fallen" members, and then and only then, when we all share responsibility in one another, may we truly be free . . .

i will complete the challenge i set the cyclone robot myself and secure his freedom on the condition that when im in texas this weekend we meet up and have sex

noavbazzer posted:
Do you think the systems at work on this forum made it impossible for us to become anything but wddp

actually, we've become gbs. anything goes dude its the internet. have i told you about Plan Burrito

that seems like a viable condition, though of course it could be up to the cyclone. how about making it so that anybody can complete the challenge
To criticize the people's shortcomings is necessary, . . . but in doing so we must truly take the stand of the people and speak out of whole-hearted eagerness to protect and educate them. To treat comrades like enemies is to go over to the stand of the enemy.
hey cyclone being: im willing to be the bottom. that way it will be a new experience for both of us. theres nothing to be afraid of
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

dude ur too late

i want to hear more tales of conquest from bhpn.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

lol what?

[account deactivated]
free goatstein for sure
sometimes its fun to join goatstein when hes playing tf2. he yells stuff at people. he used to be a mod of the sa servers but then they took it away
ya. everybody take a chillpill, relax and realize that feminism is another bull shit concept of identity politics propagated by capital in order to prevent to the multiple classes from uniting and overthrowing the shackles of economic oppression.

free BHPN
anyone remember the time i got repeatedly probated on LF during the FYAD "little bart" invasion thing? potushead got banned for posting a "free dm" thread and i must have thought to myself "this must be what it's like to be tpaine"
put everyone in ifap
[account deactivated]
i got banned in wddp the other day for criticizing a woman for supporting the invasion and installation of a puppet regime in Syria
i also got banned from a tennis forum for saying serbians should be banned from the sport. i dont do well on internet forums
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:
i got banned in wddp the other day for criticizing a woman for supporting the invasion and installation of a puppet regime in Syria

do you mean supporting the SNC / FSA or advocating outright invasion by the US

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

i gave bhpn a chance to do that for himself. he didn't manage do it before the probation, but he has an opportunity to try to reintegrate himself waiting if he is up to the task

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

calling for "intervention" because the regime was killing people and it might be friends/family

babyhueypnewton posted:

lol

dm posted:

Impper posted:

i gave bhpn a chance to do that for himself. he didn't manage do it before the probation, but he has an opportunity to try to reintegrate himself waiting if he is up to the task

to be honest i just want to let the whole thing drop and not get into internet arguments for a while

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

calling for "intervention" because the regime was killing people and it might be friends/family

what did you say

[account deactivated]
i'm watching a turkish movie and i can udnerstand a good 40 - 50% of what they re saying

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did you say

it was something like "actually most of the violence is from intervention, it just happens to be from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and CIA contras. plus we already went through this song and dance with Libya, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan and we can see that millions will die to protect your friends." Also I said that exiles are primarily petit-bourgeois reactionaries and if this point was being made about Cuba or Venezuela it would be rightly laughed at.

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did you say

it started off with "hey CUNT! listen up!"

also thiss

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did you say

it was something like "actually most of the violence is from intervention, it just happens to be from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and CIA contras. plus we already went through this song and dance with Libya, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan and we can see that millions will die to protect your friends." Also I said that exiles are primarily petit-bourgeois reactionaries and if this point was being made about Cuba or Venezuela it would be rightly laughed at.

thats true but you got your countries a little wrong, those are the financiers not the actual places of origin of the fighters

[account deactivated]