idgi, why is flanders probatable? is wallonia acceptable?
[account deactivated]
*places a mirror in front of roseweird*
the mirror has no reflection, which summons mccaine for a torturous extended metaphor
*deadlifts in front of mirror*
Hello my name is Special Ancient Dana Carvey, Paranormal InvestiGator.
There have been several reports of unexplained fuckshittery in the area
Is that stupid-sexy Flanders or stupid sexy-Flanders?
i will endure a probation period if it means the light of stupid sexy flanders reaches even one marxoteen
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
If you do probate slander over Flanders you really are a big pile of wet cat dander

conec posted:

hm u kno my friend went to bgs too we don`t mess around i hope you don`t care for your kneecaps too much

mods????

i'm sorry conec but we will no longer live in fear

Superabound posted:

Hello my name is Special Ancient Dana Carvey, Paranormal InvestiGator.
There have been several reports of unexplained fuckshittery in the area

libelous_slander posted:

oh you've done it now. first you thought you could get away with a simpsons ref, but this is beyond the pale. wow. say goodbye to your ass. the hammer is coming down.

TheIneff posted:

i'm sorry conec but we will no longer live in fear

the posters united can never be defeated

Superabound posted:

conec i do not understand why you continue to randomly decide that you hate me and choose to attack me in these threads when i consistently voice my support for you and your unique and interesting contributions to our community. human sexuality is not a crime

crazy

Themselves posted:

*deadlifts in front of mirror*

wow this bombed hard

you have to be the change you wish to see in the world
why is conec a mod?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I think there are ways to cook them, eating them raw will probably taste awful
oaks are amazing
maybe grind them up with some palm oil like peanut butter?
http://siouxme.com/acorn.html e: ^^^ don't do anything with palm oil ever except sabotage harvesting operations it's like one of the most destructive things ever
you have to roast them a bit, then coarsely grind them (much the same as rude men on the dancing floor wd Coarsely Grind You before you stopped going outside) then soak the resulting meal, straining it with a sieve or basket and then changing the water twice a day, until it runs clear. this will take days or weeks depending on the terroir. then you can make flatbreads or porridge or something with it
deep fry them and dip them in ranch dressing
[account deactivated]
sorry, it just sounded like something you would do
it sounded incredibly Win
it sounds like a good idea honestly rose weird i think you should do. i am not going to though
you should eat Hay Corns like a Piglet, and find a large hairy asexual life partner who loves to eat Hunny
eat food and if you need moeny for food then make moeny and buy the food with it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
dont be so self conscious and insecure you loser
that was an example of "irony" as you can see there
continue to be self conscious in the same way imo, it's a good gimmick for the rhizzone and defines your niche