I too went to a HS that punished students for walking to/from the grounds.

Edited by TheIneff ()

drwhat posted:

there is now apparently a trend of australian guys posting pics of themselves pissing into their own mouths in support for him, to show that you're totally a normal everyday australian man when you piss into your own mouth on the internet and you should be able to continue your normal job and life and not be fired for it

i'd continue to analyze this but i have some pictures to ta*gargle*

one of the greatest moments in my inept time competing in sports was during my sophomore year of high school wrestling. our captain one year was consistently a prick to the fat kids on the JV team, so at the league tourney the chubbiest, Ricky, decided he'd had enough and snuck up behind the captain while he was urinating to make weight and shook him with all the chubby force he could muster. our captain peed in his own face and mouth in front of like 12 other wrestlers and chased Ricky around the mats, piss still dripping off him, with all parties involved cackling in idiot glee. the end.

thx everyone for posting so many times in this thread

palafox posted:

drwhat posted:
there is now apparently a trend of australian guys posting pics of themselves pissing into their own mouths in support for him, to show that you're totally a normal everyday australian man when you piss into your own mouth on the internet and you should be able to continue your normal job and life and not be fired for it

i'd continue to analyze this but i have some pictures to ta*gargle*

one of the greatest moments in my inept time competing in sports was during my sophomore year of high school wrestling. our captain one year was consistently a prick to the fat kids on the JV team, so at the league tourney the chubbiest, Ricky, decided he'd had enough and snuck up behind the captain while he was urinating to make weight and shook him with all the chubby force he could muster. our captain peed in his own face and mouth in front of like 12 other wrestlers and chased Ricky around the mats, piss still dripping off him, with all parties involved cackling in idiot glee. the end.

what is "urinating to make weight", do you all line up and pee in the middle of the gym. also i want to not laugh at this story because kids are assholes but i am anyway. good job fat kid

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/11/18/guy-walks-into-a-bar
i think it's a funny story, and everyone at the time thought it was really funny, and asshole kids are both cute and funny, and all that's good to me. in wrestling and most combat sports you have to weigh in before competing. most serious athletes drop some weight beforehand and gain it back after. dehydrating yourself by running in a trashbag, drinking a bunch of apple juice so you get the shits, and laxatives are some of the funnier & dumber ways to do this. the thought of a bunch of spandex-clad high school wrestlers lined up and pissing in the center of a mat is kind of reddening my labes tho

shriekingviolet posted:

thanks for the story, sounds like it was an utterly baffling place. also you had "mentors" wtf

the only memory i have vaguely like that was when some construction work caused a gas leak and the rules were that everyone was to evacuate immediately no matter what, no stops at lockers etc. it was the middle of the winter, at least 20 below, and some of us only had tshirts on. the kids who took the bus/had parents with available vehicles were fine but some (myself incl.) had to just walk home as we were. the gas leak was totally trivial, but someone nearly died of hypothermia due to admin mindlessly covering its ass. it was hilarious

we used to sneak back into our science class during lunch break to turn on all the gas valves for the bunsen burners so we could all go fuck around outside

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

your mum's toasty warm tracksuit bottoms?

you wont believe how much snow this mom's ass has seen

quote this if uve done blow off dholes' mom's ass

dank_xiaopeng posted:

powdered donuts make me go nuts

dank_xiaopeng posted:

You suck dude. God. Why the fuck would you post this?

because it's a play off this post?

daddyholes posted:

your mum's toasty warm tracksuit bottoms?

you wont believe how much snow this mom's ass has seen

That post sucks a lot but chairman meow's (or whatever his name is) sucks a lot more

Lessons posted:

That post sucks a lot but chairman meow's (or whatever his name is) sucks a lot more

well my post is also by like the only person left on this forum who will engage with you, so whatever works.

can someone link the thread again where iwc posted eliot rodger videos before the shooting and gwap said to lock him up i want to bookmark it.

daddyholes posted:

can someone link the thread again where iwc posted eliot rodger videos before the shooting and gwap said to lock him up i want to bookmark it.

it wasn't me who posted that thread but yeah i read it, had a laugh, compared him to patrick bateman and thought maybe it was a satire. 2 days later when i saw the headline about 6 people being killed at UCSB i instantly knew it was him and spent the night reading his whole manifesto which I urge anyone to do if they want the most lucid confessional of millennial cyber-beta thought and the dysfunction it breeds.

*carefully clicks every single word in your post frowning*
[account deactivated]

with goodwill, bonhomie and an acceptance of her values under an umbrella of tolerance and understanding. Sadly this is not fact, but rather a speculative portrait of what civil life could be like in the not-so-distant future. Personally, I feel that much of today's intolerance and aggression is formed by racism and ignorance. I believe society should take steps to discourage racism so that acceptance and anti-racism may rise in it's place. Racism may not always be deliberate but can be unconciously embedded in seemingly harmless activities like telling a joke or trying to enter an East London cab with a guide dog.

Like the slave trade, racism was created by white people and like the slave trade, it is only us who have the power to end it. Racism is wrong and you should not be it, particularly in your everyday life, conciousness and the internet. With hope, soon nobody will even know the meaning of the world explosion outside a historical context or the eruption of good cheer in a social setting.

Regards,

Ironic War Criminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3gQJMMlt_E

I hate to admit it: I was a bit skeptical about Birthright at first. I mean, why leave the cool shade of my bedroom where i can play counterstrike all day? Welp, turns out Israel’s got some pretty cool toys of its own, haha
dude has a rocket launcher thing in a front of like a gaza disaster relief scene. that is p funny
aaaaaa
yo op, i'm still kinda confused why a muslim feminist is walking into a bar when alcohol is haraam
it serves 0.0%
of the population
i remember one of the turkish guys in my engineering program talking about how odd it was to him for everyone to go to bars to hang out, he said instead of booze they all drink iced tea in turkey when they go to spend time with their friends
yeah well here in the civilized states of america we have to drown our loathing for our common man with alcohol; spending time with "friends" what a load of commie bullshit, gotta get people drunk so you can more easily discover their flaws and backstab them.
another cool thing to do with alcohol is drink it with friends
a cool thing about being muslim is everyone telling you how much they actually enjoy not drinking alcohol sometimes
[account deactivated]
if someone needs alcohol to have a good time they should drink it and have a good time imo. dont drunkshame
its a good thing to drink iced tea on a hot day with people. Nice.
i dont drink to have a good time, i drink to dull the quiet desperation of the night time as the clock continues its slow burn to morning

conec posted:

i hate drunks and i hate drunk ppl theyre the worst im a teetotaler for life na mean.. im currently straight edge but i wont lie i do enjoy smoking ganja na mean but i havent smoked in months nd i intend to keep it that way cos im edge or w/e but yea. f`ck booze. if u need alcohol to have a good time or to feel more comfortable around ppl then ur jus a social redart anyway and u shouldn`t be hanging out w anyone imo

so you dont drink alcohol, and you dont hang out with anyone irl, and these things are totally unrelated.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

f`ck that.. if u need booze to have a good time that means u don`t have an active imagination and therefore u are a basic. i can entertain myself no problem, it`s easy. i could be in a room full of lames nd still feel entertained.. that`s bcos i hav a good imagination. if u need booze then i feel sorry for u.

feeling sorry does not mean feeling superior to. some ppl have a thing called alcoholism its a bad thing. u got a lot of spoiled princess type opinions about ppl connie just saying

[account deactivated]
It seems silly to drunkshame from a weeaboo perspective when escapism is the defining feature of most anime.
why would you drink when there are amphetamines. you finally feel like TV tells you a normal person is supposed to
[account deactivated]