deadken posted:
hey crow i was in austin. you live in austin right. i was there. in austin,

i was there too!

lets touch dicks. in austin

film any docking or frottage

going 2 austin 2nite will post trip report
7:45 p.m. - Ingested .5 gs bubble hash orally
8:00 p.m. - making grilled cheese sandwiches
8:03 p.m. - called my homie brian to see if he wants to play pool, he didn't answer.
8:04 p.m. - flipped grilled cheeses

babyhueypnewton posted:

the election which was as of last week about income inequality, poverty and economic justice, and anti-imperialism wrt Iran.

lol no it wasn't.

futurewidow posted:
film any docking or frottage

change my name to Frottage Cheese

i dont know what docking or frottage is, w00t

babyfinland posted:
i dont know what docking or frottage is, w00t

no wonder you're so sad all the time.

Amazingly, the right has not recognised that this is the moment at which the whole political culture has turned around — it is Limbaugh who is the child of Woodstock, the obese, four-timed-married, benzo junkie unable to control himself on air, heir to Jim Morrison, while Sandra Fluke is Samuel Adams in skirts, the quiet purposeful puritan, knowingly starting a revolution that no-one can stop.

hippies don't do benzos unless they need 'em

ilmdge posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
that wddp thread where various "leftists" were defending voting for obama and screaming at anyone who laughed at them as being privileged enough to not vote based on emotion or something was fascinating. far more disturbing than liberals who genuinely believe obama is doing good things and that rush limbaugh matters, it's like people reading an onion article and knowing it's fake but still believing it's real through cognitive dissonance and then getting upset and insulting anyone who might break the dissonance.

when was this i want to read it

http://wddp.org/index.php?/topic/4587-attention-wddp-minorities-you-will-be-kicked-out-of-the-club-if-you-criticize-nobel-peace-prize-winner-barack-h-obama-during-election-year/page__view__findpost__p__2019221goddamn jools was amazing in that thread

the dude/ette witht he Jurassic Park av is the worst poster ever!

lol just lol
i want to see that thread
i couldnt read more than one post, that forum is so BOARING
I registered an account called “Hasbaro” when wddp first opened and I think MaggotMaster banned me for two years or something. It wouldn’t even let me log out of the account to make a new one.

Groulxsmith posted:
i want to see that thread

this is all you get

im blithely wallowing in my soiled diapers, lol
looking at people argue on wddp is the most depressing thing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this is a really important thread and i just want to remind white posters that voting on posts is as good as commenting, so please don't presume to be knowledgeable enough to vote on posts regarding minority issues if you don't think you know enough to post about them, especially when posters who are people of colour are disagreeing
[account deactivated]
this thread is for people of colour not people of color pretending like they understand people of colours' issues

Meursault posted:

that person seems really unpleasant. i was always a normal person with a real job, physical fitness and a solid relationship but i could definitely tell a difference in my outlook on life a month or two after i stopped spending several hours a day on a forum full of belligerent depression teens

for me personally im leery about the implication that id be putting my stamp on a "democratic" process by voting in it

futurewidow posted:
this is a really important thread and i just want to remind white posters that voting on posts is as good as commenting, so please don't presume to be knowledgeable enough to vote on posts regarding minority issues if you don't think you know enough to post about them, especially when posters who are people of colour are disagreeing

that has to be a troll. you're too privileged to vote on posts, holy shit

to weigh in on the issue: the facile response is to get mad about the thing rush limbaugh said. the shallow marxist response is to get mad at that response as a distraction from economic issues. the feminist response is to get mad about that response. the correct response is to recognize that it actually doesnt make any difference whatsoever what you get mad about, rush limbaugh will remain on the air with millions of diehard fans, income inequality will never be affected whether you worry primarily about vag pill availability or not, everything is beyond our control and getting mad about this kind of shit is just as dumb as getting pissed about the outcome of a baseball game

futurewidow posted:
for me personally im leery about the implication that id be putting my stamp on a "democratic" process by voting in it

Same here as well.

Goethestein posted:
to weigh in on the issue: the facile response is to get mad about the thing rush limbaugh said. the shallow marxist response is to get mad at that response as a distraction from economic issues. the feminist response is to get mad about that response. the correct response is to recognize that it actually doesnt make any difference whatsoever what you get mad about, rush limbaugh will remain on the air with millions of diehard fans, income inequality will never be affected whether you worry primarily about vag pill availability or not, everything is beyond our control and getting mad about this kind of shit is just as dumb as getting pissed about the outcome of a baseball game

agreed. but i get hella pissed about baseball yo.

Goethestein posted:

Wow, my privilege meter just fucking exploded.

you can tell that person is bad because they use shift key. i didnt actually read any of the posts but im seriously angry/entertained right now
[account deactivated]
it is real cool that anybody with a minority badge or who knows someone who does can invoke privilege to escape rational argument
the regime of aql im operating in is incomprehensible to crackers

Goethestein posted:
it is real cool that anybody with a minority badge or who knows someone who does can invoke privilege to escape rational argument

nonwhite privilege? bullshit. that's a probate.

[account deactivated]
i think that if someone wants to commit suicide then maybe they should commit suicide, if thats what they want. maybe their life really isnt worth living and it will never get better. unrelated to topic but someone mentioned wddp so