[account deactivated]

this makes me intensely sad

i follow safe-space ideology but i try to extend it into hypocritical and dangerous places. like, serial killers? just doing their thing. they go there way and i go mine. obama wants to murder a bunch of pakistanis? all the more power to him. wanna fly a plane into the sears tower? hope you like soul coughing music, but, yes, be your own king.
Thank you for changing back to Audrey........~audrey~.....
[account deactivated]
chrysler building, sorry

also you're welcome, iwc
is chicago

*pushes button that causes rippling nuclear explosions that wipe out the city*

is not chicago

*smirks*
i like safe spaces, but sometimes theyre just not safe enough.... we should fortify our safe spaces, give 'em ramparts and crenellations and such, identity feudalism
once you've built your panic room, the rest of the house is kinda redundant

deadken posted:
this threadis great because it has wddps reacting to otherkin in the exact same way normal people would react to wddps, miserably failing to take their safe-space ideology to its logical conclusion

lol actually by page 5 theyre agonising about the privilege involved in laughing at people who think theyre elves and fairies

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:
i like safe spaces, but sometimes theyre just not safe enough.... we should fortify our safe spaces, give 'em ramparts and crenellations and such, identity feudalism

rampart fortifications

Goethestein posted:
to weigh in on the issue: the facile response is to get mad about the thing rush limbaugh said. the shallow marxist response is to get mad at that response as a distraction from economic issues. the feminist response is to get mad about that response. the correct response is to recognize that it actually doesnt make any difference whatsoever what you get mad about, rush limbaugh will remain on the air with millions of diehard fans, income inequality will never be affected whether you worry primarily about vag pill availability or not, everything is beyond our control and getting mad about this kind of shit is just as dumb as getting pissed about the outcome of a baseball game

perhaps youd say its... hubris??

now i can never visit a castle without thinking simultaneously of nasty dirty rampancy and the internet forums i post on, combing to induce a deep sense of shame and self-loathing, and i love visiting castles. i hope you're happy
how long until referrals to wddp from rhizzone redirect to goatman
Wddp dot org.

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:
looking at those wddp screengrabs just made me realize that no one on this forum has an anime avatar, and its not even a rule or expected social convention. good job us.

lessons does

scuse me, this is manga, not animé

Meursault posted:
When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple of ways you can get out. One, is death; the other, is mental institutions

you forgot prison

WDDPleaks

deadken posted:

deadken posted:
this threadis great because it has wddps reacting to otherkin in the exact same way normal people would react to wddps, miserably failing to take their safe-space ideology to its logical conclusion

lol actually by page 5 theyre agonising about the privilege involved in laughing at people who think theyre elves and fairies

transsexuals on tumblr got mad recently that otherkin were "appropriating" all the exact same arguments that transsexuals use to argue as to why theyre really women

[account deactivated]
wddp-lf is way better since cbass got mad, reset all the votes, and put the boring combative ppl on notice. all the best posters hang on wddp mainthread anyway, which isnt lf
like the dominant character of lf posting now is like an activist gbs with extra mlyp jokes, its fun and chilled out
but is there cum sniping

Crow posted:
this is all you get

[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:
like the dominant character of lf posting now is like an activist gbs with extra mlyp jokes, its fun and chilled out

Sounds pretty fuckin chill. Btw has anyone listened to ASS ASS ASS by Big Sean, I know its kinda ooga booga, but I think there's a ray of light within it, unlike any other (c)RAP I ever heard before. You can kinda listen to it.. and just kinda think about it.

E: not to get sidetracked from this Ideological Schizoanalysis & Electioneering thread though

aerdil posted:
looking at those wddp screengrabs just made me realize that no one on this forum has an anime avatar, and its not even a rule or expected social convention. good job us.

think i might just get an anime avatar now. suggestshuns?

Omg docevil is coming to my town!!! And he'll talk! Should me & the yad lads ruin his day??? For the win

Impper posted:

aerdil posted:

Crow posted:

cleanhands posted:

Sounds pretty fuckin chill. Btw has anyone listened to ASS ASS ASS by Big Sean, I know its kinda ooga booga, but I think there's a ray of light within it, unlike any other (c)RAP I ever heard before. You can kinda listen to it.. and just kinda think about it.

E: not to get sidetracked from this Ideological Schizoanalysis & Electioneering thread though

elemennop posted:
how has jools not gotten himself banned yet, i got banned for saying i thought impper's book sucked but that he wasn't a villian.

why must u hurt me so -_-

gyrofry posted:
Imppërdämmerung

iwc u need to review my book. since that one person gave it a decent 4 star review on the topic of the book my sales have shot up to a blistering ~.4 per day

Crow posted:
Omg docevil is coming to my town!!! And he'll talk! Should me & the yad lads ruin his day??? For the win

That would be, simply........ epic

Impper posted:

aerdil posted:

go back to little mrs cutey patooty

can someone draw anime kobemask for me
btw get on aim breh

Meursault posted:

Crow posted:

That would be, simply........ epic