[account deactivated]
I always think the guy's going to say it, but the girl says it.
[account deactivated]
has there ever been an anime about mark e smith or victor jara
when I asserted that suicide should be a fundamental right one ofthe wddp mods got really sanctimonious and said that all life is sacred, which strikes me as quite antithetical to the concept of violent revolution imho.
[account deactivated]

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
when I asserted that suicide should be a fundamental right one ofthe wddp mods got really sanctimonious and said that all life is sacred, which strikes me as quite antithetical to the concept of violent revolution imho.

this is some kind of "must deny a right else i might express it" shit.

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

foabk I think it was? implied I was gambling with people's lives because an unstable wddper might read my post and then kill zherself. meanwhile there is some dude who posts "my pills aren't working FUCK I WANT TO DIE" so often in the vg thread that people just cheerfully ignore& post around it, like a fat tourist adjusting his path by a few inches to avoid stepping on the emaciated homeless beggar

idk where the alleged sacredness of human life comes from. 60 million die in world war 2, earth keeps spinning, sun keeps shining. 15% of the world's population dies during the An Lushan rebellion and life goes on, most people don't even know about it. children starve and die every day and the stars keep shining. 100,000 die in 1 minute at Hiroshima and Hell does not erupt from the fissures of the earth. it's time to accept one simple thing that has the evidence supporting it: human life is valueless. just seven billion apes humping the planet. allow me to select a billion to kill and if you never watched the news you'd probably never know that anything even happened
the really harsh proscription against it seems to be mainly an abrahamic religion thing. like other religions say you shouldn't do it but it's the abrahamic ones that say "if you try to escape your temporal suffering you will just suffer spiritually, no escape sucker" someone feel free to correct me if Im wrong
wanting to kill yourself b/c of how miserable you indicates attachment and would therefore probably not have a great karmic result under buddhism but otherwise i'm thinking you're basically right

Goethestein posted:
idk where the alleged sacredness of human life comes from. 60 million die in world war 2, earth keeps spinning, sun keeps shining. 15% of the world's population dies during the An Lushan rebellion and life goes on, most people don't even know about it. children starve and die every day and the stars keep shining. 100,000 die in 1 minute at Hiroshima and Hell does not erupt from the fissures of the earth. it's time to accept one simple thing that has the evidence supporting it: human life is valueless. just seven billion apes humping the planet. allow me to select a billion to kill and if you never watched the news you'd probably never know that anything even happened

just because the world doesnt cease to turn when people die doesnt make life valueless. check your premises

Impper posted:
btw get on aim breh

oh shit, i forgot aboutt hat

deadken posted:
i think that if someone wants to commit suicide then maybe they should commit suicide, if thats what they want. maybe their life really isnt worth living and it will never get better. unrelated to topic but someone mentioned wddp so

suicide is a more dignified way to die if it's done in a productive manner as opposed to dying decrepitly, after a lifetime of irrelevancy

Impper posted:
iwc u need to review my book. since that one person gave it a decent 4 star review on the topic of the book my sales have shot up to a blistering ~.4 per day

For shiz, i'll try and get on it real soon, see if we can jack that puppy up to 6 or 7.

You should get a review from M Krul as well.

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:
i think that if someone wants to commit suicide then maybe they should commit suicide, if thats what they want. maybe their life really isnt worth living and it will never get better. unrelated to topic but someone mentioned wddp so

suicide is a more dignified way to die if it's done in a productive manner as opposed to dying decrepitly, after a lifetime of irrelevancy

so basically dr. kevorkian should've been handing out suicide vests and google maps directions to the nearest police station instead of gas

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

so basically dr. kevorkian should've been handing out suicide vests and google maps directions to the nearest police station instead of gas

no i mean enlisting in the marines and dying for your country on the battlefield - i.e. that one scene in blackhawk down

Goethestein posted:

foabk I think it was? implied I was gambling with people's lives because an unstable wddper might read my post and then kill zherself. meanwhile there is some dude who posts "my pills aren't working FUCK I WANT TO DIE" so often in the vg thread that people just cheerfully ignore& post around it, like a fat tourist adjusting his path by a few inches to avoid stepping on the emaciated homeless beggar

i think anyone who kills themselves because of a post by someone called crustpunk_trotsky probably deserved to die anyway

lungfish was banned from wddp for telling the furry bluejay guy to kill himself
you were banned from wddp for asking why lungfish got banned
I was banned for concern trolling And for having khamsek as a forum friend

deadken posted:

Goethestein posted:

i think anyone who kills themselves because of a post by someone called crustpunk_trotsky probably deserved to die anyway

the notion of having a complete stranger's death on my hands is exhilarating. thankfully as a first worlder I get to feel this sensation every day

you were banned for posting at tne
ban everyone

this is/was one of the cruellest things i've seen on that board.

tons of people there have posted about their suicide ideation and no one really gives a shit because once their ideological version of forum-MTW transcends passed the metaphysical realm of the internet and to something tangible in real life, then it breaks down because it's an awkward inconvenience.

like that one bro who sent mdma to his secret santa. he was crucified for it when he probably did the most beneficial thing anyone on that forum has ever done for another.
everyone who posts on rhizzone is a real gangster motherfucker, busting caps in a pig ass

babyfinland posted:
everyone who posts on rhizzone is a real gangster motherfucker

straight up G posts

AmericanNazbro posted:
tons of people there have posted about their suicide ideation and no one really gives a shit because once their ideological version of forum-MTW transcends passed the metaphysical realm of the internet and to something tangible in real life, then it breaks down because it's an awkward inconvenience.

like that one bro who sent mdma to his secret santa. he was crucified for it when he probably did the most beneficial thing anyone on that forum has ever done for another.

mailing drugs isn't a tenth as dangerous as people think it is (mostly because it's hard to prove any sort of intent on the part of the recipient because what happened there can happen to anyone)... although that guy did use some sort of obviously fake return address which was pr. retarded

[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

mailing drugs isn't a tenth as dangerous as people think it is (mostly because it's hard to prove any sort of intent on the part of the recipient because what happened there can happen to anyone)... although that guy did use some sort of obviously fake return address which was pr. retarded

depends. i've read news stories about 80 year old women getting the usa postal inspector swat team kicking in her door and arresting her for ordering schedule 4 drugs (and i believe mdma is classified worse?). for a handful of pills no one will care though and i know people who work at customs, most of the time if they find drugs, if they will do anything it will be to steal it since it's too much effort to report it.

if you would like to know more make an thread and ask impper about it. he is an international drug smuggler.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
criss crissty when you read the title did you wonder when you called that girl a slut and more importantly, when the hell you'd went to georgetown

really i just wanted to know which girl it was...

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i knew it wasnt me because i'm not a rapist because my penis got blown off in world war one like in that one book by eugene hermingway

thats how i knew it wasnt thug lessons

there were a lot of posters in wddp who posted so badly it made me want to kill myself but i didnt ever see them get banned, fuckin double standards.
i find it very hard to discern much essential difference between rhizzone and wddp. both forums, with posts on them, spinoffs of the LF franchise etc
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]