[account deactivated]
i've stopped drinking coors banquets for a minute and ive gotten on bud ice. i can drink 1 bud ice and im good for the night instead of drinking 2 coors banquets which have a whole lot more sugar
[account deactivated]
tpaine you're a bad poster
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
several people that i have real life friendships with and people who i find interesting post here, and i like to read a lot of their takes on current events. i dont have any questions for you except like idk do you actually like prog rock when you're not drunk??
[account deactivated]
lol the whole 'local' part of your hipster concept is my favorite part
[account deactivated]
THE CHERUBIC QUEEF NECKBEARDED AND TIGHT PANTED
*5 MINUTE 16/8 DRUM SOLO*
,LUGUBRIOUS,
SETTLES DOWN HE TYPES HYSTRIONICALLY
*7/2 BASS SOLO*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
check my local vinyl trading forum ive got some zingers about the first pressing of the Lying Dead On His Bed Of A Gunshot Wound 7 inch release
hey tpaine check out this record i think the subject matter is right up your alley. it's pretty progressive

Dru, you and tpaine hate each other despite having so much in common - drinking a lot, listening to music most of humanity would find appalling or at least strange - what's the story?
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

can anyone link me a funny post this guy made? i'll paypal you 100 dollars. i'm not even kididng, if anyone can find an even halfway funny post from this guy i will pay you. getfiscal, discipline, anyone here who needs money, get on it. i only know tom is set on cash because he is in the yiddish policeman's union, anyone else get crackin;

a flamewar centered on one person being into prog and the other not having sufficient alkie credibility is not the usual context i'd expect for a michael chabon reference but the internet makes for strange bedfellows (in other words, you two queens are gonna fuck once you figure out who the top is)

[account deactivated]
i think ive probably posted a least 2-3 funny things
[account deactivated]
why are weeping sores funny now?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i guess you misinterpreted what i was talking about when i said one bud ice in a night because you were overeager to talk shit about me or w/e but i wasn't saying one bud ice or two coors is 'enough' in the sense of it sates my alcoholic cravings. it doesn't, but if I drink before work days during the summer I get really dehydrated and it effects my performance to the point where i lose like hundreds of dollars a week in commission if I'm going to work hungover and can't do as many jobs. one or two bud ice tall cans is enough for me to be able to fall asleep / not get the shakes on the 3-4 days of the week i don't get real drunk vs like 4-5 coors banquet call cans..
to be honest unless you're very fat i almost guarantee i can drink more than you. not to brag i justi magine you're a smallish man irl.
[account deactivated]
i drank with dru. i can confirm he can drink a lot
[account deactivated]
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/243555/

dystopia is cool

tpaine posted:

*makes fun of a guy for saying a 6% abv bud ice is sufficient for a night of drinking* STOP DERRIDA-ING HIM FOR NOT BEING DRUNKMAN ENOUGH FOR YOU TAPINE

i feel like i'm in kindergarten or something here sometimes

http://southpawscopic.tumblr.com/post/95812482111/ohmygoooood-i-got-home-from-a-gay-club-just-now

tpaine posted:

can anyone link me a funny post this guy made? i'll paypal you 100 dollars. i'm not even kididng, if anyone can find an even halfway funny post from this guy i will pay you. getfiscal, discipline, anyone here who needs money, get on it. i only know tom is set on cash because he is in the yiddish policeman's union, anyone else get crackin;

Pay up motherfucker

[account deactivated]
i think superabound linked that as a joke, the joke is that that was a post that goatstein pm'd to everyone asking them to post it for him

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

why are weeping sores funny now?

yo, my emocore band is NOT funny

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i've drank like 13 beers now and i'm still running circles around you jabronies

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

one or two bud ice tall cans is enough for me to be able to fall asleep / not get the shakes on the 3-4 days of the week i don't get real drunk

if i didnt smoke weed erry day id probably be have a bad drinking problem but as is i probably only drink 3 or 4 days a week and only get drunk 7 or 8 times a month