I posted that he died on my Facebook and someone said I shouldn't joke about that.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

I posted that he died on my Facebook and someone said I shouldn't joke about that.

Someone is right

This is why we need hd streaming webcam next to every post.. so we can actually know if someone's f*king dead
[account deactivated]
All posters must die, but only some posters truly live. HungryKringle or whatever his name was truly lived. I guess?
The tHE r H i z z o n E Commission to Determine Henrykrinkle's Fate has determined the following likely outcomes for Henrykrinkle
44.5%: Scared off internet
..........19.8%: Successfully stalked by fellow user
..........9.5%: Realized that posting is a "worthless," "asinine," "self-indulgent," or "disgraceful" activity
..........7.7%: Succumbed to general anxiety over meatbots discovering xher tHE r H i z z o n E posts and other technological contributions, making casual existence in meatrealm untenable
..........6.0%: Parents used grounding, disinheritance, or straps to discourage continued posting
..........1.5%: Deteriorating health from extended computer use led to a temporary cessation in computer use
38.2%: Removed from internet
..........18.3%: Dead
..........14.1%: Detained at blacksite or kulak
..........4.0%: Amputation, paralysis, persistent vegetative status, romance, religious transcendence, total amnesia, poverty, bluetooth headset or other physical affliction make future posts highly unlikely
..........1.8%: Can't get up from fallen position
10.5%: Other / Unexplained
6.8%: Demands of the Revolution
..........5.2%: Reporting the activities of the Clandestine Revolutionary Army back to Quantico
..........1.6%: Serving in the Clandestine Revolutionary Army as a zine liaison
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
three times the posts, three times the upvotes. cunning move, tpaine
maybe he just forgot his password
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

theres a lurker on here who has henrykrinkle's work info, full name, photos etc. he also stalks discipline, jool`s gf "elsa", crow, and he posted a google maps street view pic of the outside of aerdil`s place once

joel went too far this time!!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jesus
[account deactivated]
its probably mustang
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I simply disagreed on a political question with HK. I did not "drive him" off of twitter or even cast personal aspersions on his character.
Nor was arguing with him about Partisan Girl, who I am not a "fan", let alone a friend, of.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Can someone ask henry krinkle to call me? work phone is ok.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

why did you kill our henry

and what have you done with mewymew