no
conversely, approximately 100% of my clients have visible tattoos. looks like neither jail nor soulless office jobs are closed off to you. the world is your oyster!
another thing is that the tech levels in the office buildings for large holding companies, large retail companies, energy companies, banks, etc. these huge employers, are where they stick all the non-whites to meet internal diversity goals and most of those folks are not going to stack visible tattoos on top of non white skin bc theyre not stupid about getting hired by whitey.
gdi daddyholes why are you posting at me im jsut trying to tell conec not to get painful , expensive surgery for a tattoo on her hand that will be lost to time in a matter of years im not trying to have a conversation about the tattoos of office workers. jesus.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

no

well all i can tell you is go to a conference sometime in any of those regions. you have like three or four tattoo people who come up on stage to talk about the dark web to 10,000 guys with wispy blond crew cuts and plaid belk's special shirts that bag up around their waists.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

gdi daddyholes why are you posting at me im jsut trying to tell conec not to get painful , expensive surgery for a tattoo on her hand that will be lost to time in a matter of years im not trying to have a conversation about the tattoos of office workers. jesus.

dont swear!!

ya obviously im talking about white people with hand tattoos. thanks for your cutting analysis of racial makeup in corporate america
i didnt say all people n office jobs have tattoos i said lots of people manage to have careers with tattoos in highly visible places. please ignore me and never respond to a post i make again daddyholes as i try to do with you
in imitation of james brown
eo called me bad and changed the post. i do enjoy a great stealth edit and make like 5 to each post so kudos.
my career advice is that if you have visible tattoos it can mess you up at a lot of jobs where you dont walk in there and get told that you have to wear jeans, and everyone is skateboarding into brick walls wearing farmville merch.

but thats explicitly like, dont get them now, thinking it wont hurt you, not, burn all your skin off and obsess over the ones you have. i wouldnt freak out about it if you have them already bc thats not worth it. build a resume and by the time we are old there will be like a forehead to chin pentagram inked on dudes face who runs Oracle or whatever.

conec posted:

theres a lurker on here who has henrykrinkle's work info, full name, photos etc. he also stalks discipline, jool`s gf "elsa", crow, and he posted a google maps street view pic of the outside of aerdil`s place once

Dont call me a lurker.

heres my advice if you want to get a tattoo under your ear and THEN work an office job in the united states: be really hot, be a veteran, come from money, know people who have money and will hire you, and speak malcolm gladwell 24/7 in obsessive answers on quora. be generally prepared to be really into your job and on all the time, like one of those people who makes slide decks to post on linkedin for fun.
what the shit is this
welcome to the machine
can't take a break from posting for two days or it spurs a six page thread about me in the Most Well Adjusted LF Offshoot

HenryKrinkle posted:

can't take a break from posting for two days or it spurs a six page thread about me in the Most Well Adjusted LF Offshoot

oh thank god you're alive.

should i read this thread?

HenryKrinkle posted:

should i read this thread?

it's just a joke thread, but yes, you should aim for forum completionism and read every thread in its entirety, duh.

call off the doxxx/search party, he's alive
Welcome back Henry! We, er, we had a cake... *looks at empty tray despondently*
getfiscal's OP seriously made me lol.

i guess the rhizzone really is the place for friends.
[account deactivated]
*hovers shakily over url bar with panic medication rammed into nostrils* HK do you still keep that twitter that is today in american foreign policy, before i go on twitter
https://twitter.com/killedbyustoday
Welcome back, Henry
*henrykrinkle coughs and i pull myself quickly from his body, making a shocked face and wiping the tears from my eyes*

y-you baka!! it's not like i like you or something

HenryKrinkle posted:

what the shit is this

Ban this poster

swampman posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

what the shit is this

Ban this poster

getfiscal posted:

i'm not an admin here but i do feel some responsibility over all of you based on the fact that i post thousands of times, so if someone stalks you and then ruins your life or beats you up or whatever, i'll send you a gift card to chipotle mexican grill.

haha i dare some government agent to stalk me in my neighborhood, shit would be hilarious. Let's just say that it is very close to the greyhound terminal

daddyholes posted:

pretty much every tech person in the united states wears business casual and their tattoos are going to be like kermit the frog with their wifes name on it.

lmao

conec dont lissen to anyone in this thread. the only way your White Power tattoos will hold you back from employment is if your potential employer recognizes them at White Power tattoos, which would mean that they are either a former cop or a white supremacist in which case you would be instantly hired as well as potentially offered a very lucrative after-hours side gig as an airport drug mule
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sam Kriss white power sam kriss holocaust denial
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/3856/

e: lol, i just realized deadken posts actually are deleted although i guess you can still search for em

Edited by gyrofry ()

gyrofry posted:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/3856/e: lol, i just realized deadken posts actually are deleted although i guess you can still search for em

you actually got search to work?

[account deactivated]
also i've found that hitting next page on post history results in a new search query, so don't try to go back in time very quickly