[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tried my hand at some cool satire. truth to power. ftw

how would you say goatstein in a french accent

postposting posted:

Follows admission he sometimes drinks up to 14 bottles of wine a day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857145/Gerard-Depardieu-shocks-audience-World-War-commemoration-turning-scandalously-drunk.html

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

I'm being accused of D&D posting atm

are you teh zor

Peelzebub posted:

how would you say goatstein in a french accent

tezzor and effectronica are pretty notorious
I saw the Charlie Hebdo cartoons and they were all pretty tame, probably the most offensive was Muhammad frenching a dude. It's funny that internet liberals pretend that there's something super racist about this when really it's about as off-color as a Jay Leno monologue.
[account deactivated]

chickeon posted:

it says
The Quran
It's shitty, it doesn't stop bullets!

the excremental nature of the blaspheming is important imo, "It's fucked!" would be more tongue in cheek or sarcastic and require a level of self awareness I won't ascribe to the idiots @ the publication. it is instead an extremely base, crude denunciation lacking in humour and entirely filled with hatred

Like here's some guy feigning outrage over someone saying a swear word lol.

conec posted:

Cute!

Also free speech is trill.
speech is only free when noones listening

Lessons posted:

I saw the Charlie Hebdo cartoons and they were all pretty tame, probably the most offensive was Muhammad frenching a dude. It's funny that internet liberals pretend that there's something super racist about this when really it's about as off-color as a Jay Leno monologue.

hmm, idk. if somehow 20 years ago all arabs in france renounced islam and took up the faith of atheism for the glory of the almighty euro, something like this probably would have still happened. ok, so what, arabs have different customs, it's only understandable for the french to mock something so foreign and unusual. even with full assimilation there would still be one barrier to peace. arabs have something inherent about themselves that cannot be actively changed; they simply look different. there is no recourse, no other outcome, they must be purged, this difference is far too great to be tolerated and we certainly cannot let them insert their barbaric heredity within our pure genome.

i dont know if that is what you were getting at, but, as far as i can tell with my limited knowledge, this has absolutely nothing at all whatsoever to do with "religion," whatever that means.
Uh, okay.
hmm, may have gone overboard with the short story lol
the Hitchzone
anyone want to post that charlie hebdo cover with the pregnant black women with gigantic lips and three teeth
it's about as off color as the Jay Leno monologue where he blacks out his teeth and paints on huge lips and paints his face black and puts on a hijab and puts a pillow under his shirt

daddyholes posted:

it's about as off color as the Jay Leno monologue where he blacks out his teeth and paints on huge lips and paints his face black and puts on a hijab and puts a pillow under his shirt

If you think the Muhammad cartoons are super offensive and comparable to blackface you definitely shouldn't read Mad Magazine because it would probably give you a heart attack.

Never thought I'd say it, but Thug Lessons is completely correct. Also comparing Charlie Weekly to the Nazis is antisemitic and anyone who did should be ashamed of themselves.

Lessons posted:

If you think the Muhammad cartoons are super offensive and comparable to blackface you definitely shouldn't read Mad Magazine because it would probably give you a heart attack.

hey, another thing that's totally different from what i said is pizza. pizza is pretty great
you know what, never mind, let's fill this forum to the brim with Democratic Party shit because now
Take a chill pill daddyholes
i just watched a room full of white liberals wriggle around uncomfortably while a priest told them not to be racist and bigoted against muslims so i'm a little riled up

Lessons posted:

daddyholes posted:

i think d-holes is talking about this

apparently these are meant to be boko haram sex slaves saying 'dont take our benefits!'. now ive heard it said that charlie hebdo covers usually took 2 unrelated news stories of the week, in this case boko haram sex slaves and the debate around cutting benefits for 'welfare queens', and just mashed em up. so it's been argued that this sort of cover isnt actually racist bc its not meant to be making fun of the women depicted, but the news of the day. this is some kind of french tradiiton of humor, allegedly. the problem still remains that it is not funny. and to be clear, i do beleive that unfunny people deserve to be killed, and i look forward to seeing every rhizzone poster in hell very soon.

[account deactivated]
peut-ĂȘtre.

Petrol posted:

Lessons posted:

daddyholes posted:

i think d-holes is talking about this

apparently these are meant to be boko haram sex slaves saying 'dont take our benefits!'. now ive heard it said that charlie hebdo covers usually took 2 unrelated news stories of the week, in this case boko haram sex slaves and the debate around cutting benefits for 'welfare queens', and just mashed em up. so it's been argued that this sort of cover isnt actually racist bc its not meant to be making fun of the women depicted, but the news of the day. this is some kind of french tradiiton of humor, allegedly. the problem still remains that it is not funny. and to be clear, i do beleive that unfunny people deserve to be killed, and i look forward to seeing every rhizzone poster in hell very soon.

That one looks like racist imagery to me, esp. combined with the caption, but then again there are liberals in this thread wringing their hands about about "le coran c'est de la merde" and I've heard a lot of accusations of Islamophobia thrown around and I have to laugh at that.

Also this is a forum where people semi-regularly make homophobic and (especially) anti-semitic jokes so the hypocrisy of people complaining about the tamest possible Mohammad cartoons is fairly fuckin' lulzworthy.

Lessons posted:

That one looks like racist imagery to me, esp. combined with the caption, but then again there are liberals in this thread wringing their hands about about "le coran c'est de la merde" and I've heard a lot of accusations of Islamophobia thrown around and I have to laugh at that.

okay, so, leaving aside the obviously racist material, in what sense is it not islamophobic to almost exclusively depict muslims as extremists, call the quran shitty, and show mohammed being fucked up the ass? just curious about your hot take.

it's not necessarily the content of the message, but the person saying it and their intentions that matter
[account deactivated]