yes, I come to the 'zzone to have arguments I could have on facebook about whether something is racist if it isn't literally a blackface-esque image. with jews...you lose

babyhueypnewton posted:

yes, I come to the 'zzone to have arguments I could have on facebook about whether something is racist if it isn't literally a blackface-esque image. with jews...you lose

add me on Facebook and Stormfront

i am an extremely liberal and think that racism, the kkk and homophobia are bad
[account deactivated]
of course they're from florida lol
TL: people have brought it up before but there was definitely overt racism there in addition to the islam-baiting e.g.

conec posted:

getfiscal posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

add me on Facebook and Stormfront

unfortunately i have met the son of stormfront`s founder 1nce. he has a radio show where he n his dad spew white power talk. neway he looked like a total dweebazoid. by the way don`t go 2 stormfront cos what if u`re trying 2 get a jorb one day nd take ur laptop 2 look thru it.. then they`re like ok this guy is totally fricken racist~!

I appreciate your concern. I do not have a Stormfront account. I think most jobs would be more concerned with the fact I consider Stalin "more right than wrong" and my paucity of work experience though.

[account deactivated]
a

Edited by wasted ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
liberals were all talking about free speech. so i was like lol your racist

then they said even though those cartoons got killed, tehy were racist and that's bad. so i was like yeah great, get away. don't touch me
[account deactivated]
let's be fair here and say that thinking the depiction of mohammed is inherently offensive is arbitrary and morally incoherent
[account deactivated]
muslims are kind of like the tumblr people who are like gay disabled biracial transwomen so they're very oppressed which is why we have to be sympathetic to them not just when someone is actually bigoted at them but also to their decrees that it's triggering and unacceptable to post pictures of crushed beer cans or whatever
i really dont want to have this side of the discussion because frankly despite my trollings i've always been sincerely uncomfortable with the sheer degree of malice atheists direct at islam specifically
I get that people can value icons (or the non-depiction of icons) more than human life. Humanism and the value of every individual life is the oddball idea, not respect for ideas or accomplishments or traditions which have been the norm throughout history. Even those who are artistic creatives and live in the first world, immediately making them objectively better than 99% of humanity, are insignificant next to the importance of Muhammed (for Muslims at least).

discipline posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

let's be fair here and say that thinking the depiction of mohammed is inherently offensive is arbitrary and morally incoherent

these are your values. there is nothing universal about what is and is not inherently offensive.

yeah, morality isn't real, I strongly agree, but that also means I get to ignore what Muslims find offensive, unless like it causes one of the more aggro ones to hurt me.

discipline posted:

muslims worldwide believe it's beyond offensive to depict the prophet and state it clearly along with protestations of being slaughtered on several theatres of imperial war. but empire says no, our right to say what we want and disrespect you and your religion as we butcher and conquer you is paramount here. and empire wants many millions of muslims to now clearly state they are ok with depicting the prophet of god as a faggot or a child rapist or even as a normal dude chilling on the beach - no it doesn't really matter how he is depicted, just that empire gets to redraw your culture, your religion and heap endless humiliations on you, and you better not protest, and if you raise your hand to complain then you are with the terrorists and not these cartoonists just trying to make art man.

Of course, except those people don't post on the websites I post on and instead I have to deal with Westerners grasping at straws trying to find racist things that have nothing to do with depicting Mohammad/trying to contort liberal values into saying that drawing Mohammad is vile but Jew jokes are a-okay because Jews have insufficient Oppression Points since the Holocausts was, like, 100 years ago or something? Idk? And all of that is funny.

Lessons do you think these people are trying to justify the attacks or do you think they are desperately scrambling to find a method, any method at all, to counter the media campaign to make this France's 9/11
france has now deployed almost 5000 troops to protect jewish schools and 0 to protect mosques and islamic schools *cartoon depiction of mohammed shrugging, captioned WHAT, ME WORRY?*
i thought the issue with the "le coran c'est de la merde" cover was that it was a joke about a massacre equivalent to 53.167 charlie hebdos
when i made a joke about "charlie hebdo c'est de la merde, ça n’arrête pas les balles" on twitter i had some labour-voting "gramscian marxist" get really angry at me and call me "post-dieudonné", lol
perhaps those men shouldn't have worn such provocative AK-47s

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

arbitrariness and moral incoherence are the literal cornerstones of French art. so those fuckers should have Had Respect

getfiscal posted:

yeah, morality isn't real, I strongly agree, but that also means I get to ignore what Muslims find offensive, unless like it causes one of the more aggro ones to hurt me.

yeah but it also means you should ignore it when Muslims kill a dozen gay french dweebs too

Lessons posted:

Of course, except those people don't post on the websites I post on and instead I have to deal with Westerners grasping at straws trying to find racist things that have nothing to do with depicting Mohammad/trying to contort liberal values into saying that drawing Mohammad is vile but Jew jokes are a-okay because Jews have insufficient Oppression Points since the Holocausts was, like, 100 years ago or something? Idk? And all of that is funny.

lol if you really think mainstream liberals are more openly outraged by Islamophobia than Anti-Semitism

Petrol posted:

france has now deployed almost 5000 troops to protect jewish schools and 0 to protect mosques and islamic schools *cartoon depiction of mohammed shrugging, captioned WHAT, ME WORRY?*

also 0 to protect Christian schools. relaly makes you think

has anyone noticed that liberals are actually incredibly divided on the issue of islamophobia with many vehemently opposed to it while plenty are unwaveringly supportive of it?

but no lol liberals are my punching bag, they do all the bad thing

libelous_slander posted:

has anyone noticed that liberals are actually incredibly divided on the issue of islamophobia with many vehemently opposed to it while plenty are unwaveringly supportive of it?

those differences are only in their speech. the defining quality of the liberal is inaction in the face of oppression of the other

no one does anything and everyone does everything

libelous_slander posted:

no one does anything and everyone does everything

Superabound posted:

yeah but it also means you should ignore it when Muslims kill a dozen gay french dweebs too

well yeah

whats the big deal about humiliation. as an (internally) white neuroatypical male i am insulted and humiliated every day I dont bomb amyone

libelous_slander posted:

incoherence is an 88th type of liberalism

littlegreenpills posted:

whats the big deal about humiliation. as an (internally) white neuroatypical male i am insulted and humiliated every day I dont bomb amyone

sever

if they didn't want to get killed, they shouldn't have consistently depicted people who are materially repressed/colonized on a global scale in a way that is intentionally slanderous and inciteful
Mais mais mais mon satire? MES DESSINS RACISTES??