How noble the Law, in its majestic Equality, that both the Rich and Poor are equally prohibited from peeing in the streets, sleeping under bridges, and stealing bread. Charlie Hebdo works the same way.
the year: 20XX. satirical psychic cyberfeed "Transhumor" is subjected to an attack with laser rifles and mental powers when they refuse to stop triggering the Tumblr Infinitely Gendered Multispecies Collective (formerly known as North America) by repeatedly posting the conceptual thought-form of "spider"

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

the year: 20XX. satirical psychic cyberfeed "Transhumor" is subjected to an attack with laser rifles and mental powers when they refuse to stop triggering the Tumblr Infinitely Gendered Multispecies Collective (formerly known as North America) by repeatedly posting the conceptual thought-form of "spider"

Lol yeah maybe if the XX means 03 grandpa

tpaine posted:

who is sam kriss

getfiscal posted:

Making some popcorn to eat while watching Thug Lessons clown on yall

He's an astoundingly bad poster who just looked like dumb spaz a bunch. Just one Liberal's opinion on the matter

my main three problems with thug lessons:

1. he only posts to insult someone here so that he can act like he's clowning on those idiots at the rhizzone for his friends elsewhere. sort of rude?

2. he refuses to become my friend despite numerous entreaties.

3. he refuses to accept that 'the thug lessons' is a meme.
finally some respect for facial hair around here
just a reminder that it is still literally a felony to publicly investigate or even question any aspect of the Holocaust or its official mainstream narrative in the nation of France, Heroic Bastion of Unrestrictable Free Speech

The French Constitutional Court's ruling that the Gayssot Act is constitutional but that the 2012 Armenian Genocide Denial Law was unconstitutional because it violated the freedom of speech, has been challenged.

lol

Q: when does the thug lessons?
A: at midnight

Superabound posted:

just a reminder that it is still literally a felony to publicly investigate or even question any aspect of the Holocaust or its official mainstream narrative in the nation of France, Heroic Bastion of Unrestrictable Free Speech

don't forget about the illegal hats

reminder that posting "that's not a very thuggish lesson" is a bannable offense on multiple web forums
lol

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/12/french-comedian-dieudonne-charlie-coulibaly-prosecutor
If its a crime to defend terrorism in France why do they love Abbas so much
most modern atheists are like republicans who say i have nothing against mexican people i just hate illegal immigration and immigrant isn't a race
http://posthypnotic.randomstatic.net/charliehebdo/Charlie_Hebdo_article%2011.htm

“Charlie Hebdo”, not racist? If you say so…

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

muslims worldwide believe it's beyond offensive to depict the prophet and state it clearly along with protestations of being slaughtered on several theatres of imperial war. but empire says no, our right to say what we want and disrespect you and your religion as we butcher and conquer you is paramount here. and empire wants many millions of muslims to now clearly state they are ok with depicting the prophet of god as a faggot or a child rapist or even as a normal dude chilling on the beach - no it doesn't really matter how he is depicted, just that empire gets to redraw your culture, your religion and heap endless humiliations on you, and you better not protest, and if you raise your hand to complain then you are with the terrorists and not these cartoonists just trying to make art man.

Of course, except those people don't post on the websites I post on and instead I have to deal with Westerners grasping at straws trying to find racist things that have nothing to do with depicting Mohammad/trying to contort liberal values into saying that drawing Mohammad is vile but Jew jokes are a-okay because Jews have insufficient Oppression Points since the Holocausts was, like, 100 years ago or something? Idk? And all of that is funny.

you don't have to deal with those people, whoever they are. you can just post here instead.

i actually went back through the thread to understand the argument lol. what am I doing with my god damn life.
je suis thuggee
http://www.pickthepit.com/

libelous_slander posted:

The dog most commonly picked first is the American Pit Bull Terrier, and the average time is 4 minutes 28 seconds with 8 attempts.

The first dog you picked was Bull Terrier. It took you 28 seconds, and 2 attempts to find the Pit. The dog most commonly picked first is the American Pit Bull Terrier, and the average time is 4 minutes 28 seconds with 8 attempts.

Ohhhh My Bad, I picked the BULL TERRIER instead of the PIT BULL TERRIER, im so sorry.
the ostensible point of that site is to criticize people who say "a pit bull ate my face and fingers!" because how do you even know it was a pit bull you eyeless bitch, but what they fail to comprehend is that when a pit bull is reported as attacking a person or animal it's usually rounded up by somebody with some experience in dogs who makes the actual report
people who defend pits get insanely mad about it. i always think like... it's okay not to have whole breeds of dogs. we don't lose much. i mean.... it's just a dog. it'd be like not being able to keep certain kinds of fish in an aquarium. who gives a fig! anyway women who would otherwise be cat ladies apparently.
I picked correctly the first time.
stone cold thuggin

getfiscal posted:

people who defend pits get insanely mad about it. i always think like... it's okay not to have whole breeds of dogs. we don't lose much. i mean.... it's just a dog. it'd be like not being able to keep certain kinds of fish in an aquarium. who gives a fig! anyway women who would otherwise be cat ladies apparently.

hmm but when you apply this concept to people... fucked up if true

its cool how for at least the past 24 hours the number 1 news story in the english speaking world is charlie hebdo new mohammed cover. this is definitely the most important thing ever to happen and i love to read everyone from wall streets journal to gawker to cnn to new york time to fox to voice of america talk about it the exact same way.
I'm just glad the hacks at Hebdo are (potentially) getting a little bump in their paychecks/circulation with the global press coverage. Entertainment/Art is a tough gig with which to make a living.
breed specific legislation is fucking idiotic
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

"It took you 0 seconds, and 1 attempt to find the Pit."

they used the wikipedia picture from the pit bull entry, so anyone who has ever read the article would get it instantly, lame

tpaine i thought you of all people would understand that most of the people in a given population (in this case, atheists) are moronic trash
[account deactivated]
today a pastor or whatever they call them from a protestant church said he was going to call me for an interview for a part-time job at his church. i am going to destroy his little pea brain with science.
you're gonna sell out, i just know it

gwarp posted:

you're gonna sell out, i just know it

I AM HARDCORE UNTIL I DIE... AND THEN SOME

[account deactivated]