babyfinland posted:
dont worry about your real life and the multitude of microoppression you facilitate every day as a sociopathic little marxist faggotface, Smash That Capitalism Revolutionary Rockstar Boy

IT IS YOUR DESTINY, PARENTS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

h-how's it going bf? you...you having a good friday?

AmericanNazbro posted:
why do you live in portland again BF

seattle, school

animedad posted:

babyfinland posted:
dont worry about your real life and the multitude of microoppression you facilitate every day as a sociopathic little marxist faggotface, Smash That Capitalism Revolutionary Rockstar Boy

h-how's it going bf? you...you having a good friday?

hell yeah

why cant everyone just be nice and love each othe-HEY FUCK OFF MARXIST FAGGOTFACE WITH YOUR RETARDO POLITICS GODDAMN IT I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND EAT IT WITH MY HALAL CHICKEN YOU CUNT YOU CREEP

aerdil posted:
why cant everyone just be nice and love each othe-HEY FUCK OFF MARXIST FAGGOTFACE WITH YOUR RETARDO POLITICS GODDAMN IT I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND EAT IT WITH MY HALAL CHICKEN YOU CUNT YOU CREEP

well, he's obviously joking, but i agree with you that intent doesn't matter.

for real tho - fuck off marxists
go join an israeli kibbutz

AmericanNazbro posted:
for real tho - fuck off marxists

< NO!

did you go back to being a marxist? make up your mind man so i know how to judge you

AmericanNazbro posted:
did you go back to being a marxist? make up your mind man so i know how to judge you

i am basically a bodhisattva, here only to experience, never to judge. chaos reigns.

[account deactivated]
part of me wants romney to win because i could see that guy bugging out. like flubs his lines at a press conference and stares into space and they excuse him and half-drag him back to his office and he asks to be alone and then bam, full nuclear armageddon.
[account deactivated]
i hope romney wins too, obama has put the left back decades. and nothing is more fun than sad liberals.
i prefer obama because he's not as eager to please as the republican candidates are

tpaine posted:
be excellent to eachother

No oddjob

babyfinland posted:

Homophobic slurs, hypocrisy, hubris. User loses posting privileges until he ceases his years-long adventure in internet self-aggrandizement.

Lessons was probated until (March 24, 2012 11:31:24) for this post!

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

Homophobic slurs, hypocrisy, hubris. User loses posting privileges until he ceases his years-long adventure in internet self-aggrandizement.

stuff it in your butt with all the dicks you keep in there, gay boy

Edited by futurewidow ()

babyfinland was probated until (March 24, 2012 11:30:06) for this post!

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

knock it off

[account deactivated]
babyfinland is marxshaming again!!
iirc thug lessons has a gf (who is assuredly round and pale as the moon)
if not:

future widow you just probated half the forum
i probated nobody, bf probated himself and thug
i mean, ahem.. fear my wrath

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

this debate seems pretty academic

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

agreed. please respect the 1 dick per butt rule

ill probate everyone on this fuckin page if y'all keep doin what y'all are doin
microoppressions
New Olay Degenerist Microoppression & Faggotface System: developed by FAGGOTS
Microoppress my ass!
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp into my ass!
Macroaggressions.com. its pictures of slave auctions and auschwitz and shit

Crow posted:
Microoppress my ass!

Crow posted:
Microoppress my ass!

Tom really hates "faggots" because they drive up the price of poppers, which he uses on the toilet to havewhat he calls the "proper popper popcorn shrimp popper" experience. Is it no coincidence, dear friends and marxist fuckfaces, that tom loves Popes poops & pops (see: hadith on soda names). I met him in nebula, and the first thing I noticed, other than the massive grease stains & stripped bone-pits, was an unpuckered anus, among discarded vials of nail polish remover. Pray we do not meet again
is there anything in the hadiths about mohammed having diarrhea. asking for a friend

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
is there anything in the hadiths about mohammed having diarrhea. asking for a friend

That's kinda weird Lol to think about but whatever..

lots of things are weird to think about, my freind