Groulxsmith posted:
the french originally conquered and settled canada but for the last ~250 years have been the negres blancs d'amerique

since the quiet revolution, francophone quebec has increasingly been integrated into imperialism and has no real economic interest in separation. that is, there isn't a real hierarchy with "capital speaks english" that defines the whole of society any more. it's now similar to how english canada is obviously imperialist in its own right, with global mining, military and financial operations, such that complaining about being dominated by the US and positing a canadian nationalism is basically untenable.

solution: JDPEN

Anti Zionism is abusing your chronoprivilege

getfiscal posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
the french originally conquered and settled canada but for the last ~250 years have been the negres blancs d'amerique

since the quiet revolution, francophone quebec has increasingly been integrated into imperialism and has no real economic interest in separation. that is, there isn't a real hierarchy with "capital speaks english" that defines the whole of society any more. it's now similar to how english canada is obviously imperialist in its own right, with global mining, military and financial operations, such that complaining about being dominated by the US and positing a canadian nationalism is basically untenable.

solution: JDPEN

I mostly agree but I still want to make a thread sometime about the FLQ and duplessis and stuff

fuq quebec

Groulxsmith posted:
I mostly agree but I still want to make a thread sometime about the FLQ and duplessis and stuff

cool. i actually feel a natural inclination towards quebec nationalism and i miss the province a lot but i'm starting to think a lot of it is bullshit nowadays.

getfiscal posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

cool. i actually feel a natural inclination towards quebec nationalism and i miss the province a lot but i'm starting to think a lot of it is bullshit nowadays.

yeah, it is more romanticism than ideology for me, and as my family are mostly former quebec allophones i shouldn't even get stirred up by visions of pea soup eating guys in phrygian hats and invincible seigneuries but i do

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk im 100% german/germanic alsatian. everyone else, even if they are one ethnicity, is obviously a mongrel

then the people to whom you're descended from no longer exist anymore. they're all french. owned.

hahaha 0wned

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i dont have my full geneaology but i got all my familys records together and went on ancestry.com and all signs point to england. my last name is irish though. i dont know. i wish there were better records so i could learn this stuff

theres that thing where u swab your cheek and send it in and they trace your DNA and tell you if you have aids or whatever, im thinking abou doing it

marxist politics is creepy as hell and people should just be nice to each other and stuff
libertarian -> communist -> sharia law -> videogames chat regular, the BF progression
i.m.o. political engagement should just be a ruse to mask violent psychosexual fixations
what is the sexiest/lfest ethnic mix
100% black

gyrofry posted:

whoa, i thought grumblefish was the only fan of the classics here

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
libertarian -> communist -> sharia law -> videogames chat regular, the BF progression

-> first best poster president of the united states of awyeahica

babyfinland posted:
marxist politics is creepy as hell and people should just be nice to each other and stuff

riveting analysis mate before you know it you'll have capitalism smashed

destroying "capitalism" isn't the ultimate goal. there was oppression for thousands of years before capitalism existed, and capitalism itself will eventually consume itself only for civilization to revert back to another amalgam of social economic imperialistic oppression.

i guess you can pat yourself on the back tho that your ineffectual trot pamphlets contributed meagerly to the destruction of capitalism when societies become fascist or feudalistic

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
my ancestors came from proud alsace so yeah i'd go back

Hmmm, i'm skeptical. I sure as fuck ain't going back to Essex. I was born on this soil!

lol essex, that explains so much

AmericanNazbro posted:
destroying "capitalism" isn't the ultimate goal. there was oppression for thousands of years before capitalism existed, and capitalism itself will eventually consume itself only for civilization to revert back to another amalgam of social economic imperialistic oppression.

i guess you can pat yourself on the back tho that your ineffectual trot pamphlets contributed meagerly to the destruction of capitalism when societies become fascist or feudalistic

obviously it doesn't necessarily follow with utopia or even with something better but smashing capitalism is still a requisite for a non-oppressive world. i didnt imply it was the end goal. why are u d&d'ing me.

babyfinland posted:

lol

gyrofry posted:

white

babyfinland posted:

i dont have my full geneaology but i got all my familys records together and went on ancestry.com and all signs point to england. my last name is irish though. i dont know. i wish there were better records so i could learn this stuff

theres that thing where u swab your cheek and send it in and they trace your DNA and tell you if you have aids or whatever, im thinking abou doing it

isnt that like a million dollars tho

gyrofry posted:

white

dont troll little monkey

Rhizzone proudly supports protecting the future of the white race
smash that captialism, go and do it

babyfinland posted:

this but only after I Do A Genocide on the white vermin cracker race and check if UPS has shipped my J-List order yet

dont worry about your real life and the multitude of microoppression you facilitate every day as a sociopathic little marxist faggotface, Smash That Capitalism Revolutionary Rockstar Boy

IT IS YOUR DESTINY, PARENTS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

babyfinland posted:

$100 which i know you got in your stinking bloodsoaked fists, labor aristocrat. you make me sick.

babyfinland posted:
dont worry about your real life and the multitude of microoppression you facilitate every day as a sociopathic little marxist faggotface, Smash That Capitalism Revolutionary Rockstar Boy

babyfinland posted:

babyfinland posted:

$100 which i know you got in your stinking bloodsoaked fists, labor aristocrat. you make me sick.

would you do paternal or maternal tho

shennong posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyfinland posted:

would you do paternal or maternal tho

i wanna do both, but i figure the american side will be more interesting

babyfinland posted:

the level of trolling in this thread is absurd. Mods?? Mods?? mod?? what's the best mod for my ak-47 airsoft rifle, i need some tac-op grips, lasers and sights in case i see a black guy on the street doing something illegal

i would get my mom gene tested so that i can see if i have any jewish blood, so that i may convert (revert?) to the chosen people and settle in eastern israel.

babyfinland posted:

haha boy if you save that sort of loathing for people you never met i hate to see what you do to people that are close to you

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

haha boy if you save that sort of loathing for people you never met i hate to see what you do to people that are close to you

probably quotes obscure islamic cleric articles at them continually until they start telling them they can't come over because their cat is on fire

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

So true. you are a wise and elevated communist yoda in sunglasses

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

So true. you are a wise and elevated communist yoda in sunglasses

you should probably stop worrying about other people and focus on loving your self. SMFH. Sad.

why do you live in portland again BF