ive been banned from wddp for like a year, if i threatened somebody then im not sure when or in what capacity
goatstein im gonna find you and do something illegal and malicious to your family!!!
thats very islamic of u

Goethestein posted:
can u post who i threatened and when. i always liked searching wddp when it was visible and reading the various lies they made up about me

i don't want to shock you but it may have been a vague and unsubstantiated claim by someone angry for dumb reasons

one time i did tell cbass that i was going to internet detective him and call him up and just whisper "helldump" into the phone until he hung up. but that was all in jest, i love cbass, even today, after he betrayed me forever

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
completion of faith, not the gay revolution of gays

uhuh. yeah. the Completion Of Faith. because the faith of a christian has less... faithliness??? than a muslim who believes god cares a lot about what people do with each others anuses

i dont criticize other peoples faiths, and dont take this as any sort of comment on christianity, but from within my own faith anything less than the immanent realization of the divine attributes through adherence to the sacred law is incomplete faith

thats dumb. Dont Eat Pigs And U Get One (1) Beatific Vision.

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

uhuh. yeah. the Completion Of Faith. because the faith of a christian has less... faithliness??? than a muslim who believes god cares a lot about what people do with each others anuses

i dont criticize other peoples faiths, and dont take this as any sort of comment on christianity, but from within my own faith anything less than the immanent realization of the divine attributes through adherence to the sacred law is incomplete faith

and at my christian university if you knelt in front of a statue and prayed a specific prayer ten tiems you were entitled to exactly 30 days indulgence

Goethestein posted:
one time i did tell cbass that i was going to internet detective him and call him up and just whisper "helldump" into the phone until he hung up. but that was all in jest, i love cbass, even today, after he betrayed me forever

wow, you probably triggered his campy horror film phone scenario phobia, which would be a hate crime in his home state of pennsylvania if PHR-482 passes (and we all pray it will)

[account deactivated]
for spring break im taking a road trip through mexico, im going to die lol

Groulxsmith posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

and at my christian university if you knelt in front of a statue and prayed a specific prayer ten tiems you were entitled to exactly 30 days indulgence

its cool that prayers work like blessings in skyrim

[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

the church is a fallen church.

deadken posted:

yeah probably safer to stay in a low-crime area like los fucking angeles *rolling eyes so hard*

you know what else is both immanent and transcendent? that's right. it's Communism.

tpaine posted:

Goethestein posted:

he's a good guy surrounded by retards

cbass gave me mucho leeway even when the trans hordes were baying for blood in hilarious falsetto. i cannot begrudge him not wishing to listen to them shriek, declaim and pontificate at the price of true love with me

deadken posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

stuff like that is probably kind of missing the main point but it still makes me a lot more amenable to religion than guitars in church

getfiscal posted:

deadken posted:

yeah probably safer to stay in a low-crime area like los fucking angeles *rolling eyes so hard*

in westwood it makes local news if someone uses a counterfeit note, the reason its so hard to go anywhere from here is ecause it also keeps the rest of los angeles from getting in

deadken posted:
in westwood it makes local news if someone uses a counterfeit note, the reason its so hard to go anywhere from here is ecause it also keeps the rest of los angeles from getting in

i was going to say "if i never see los angeles i'll be fine with that"...but i'm pretty fine with not seeing most places. seen one neoliberal shithole you've seen 'em all.

[account deactivated]
getfiscal what did u say abort me that got u bant

Groulxsmith posted:

deadken posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

stuff like that is probably kind of missing the main point but it still makes me a lot more amenable to religion than guitars in church

may the city squares be our churches, and bayonets our sacrament

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

deadken posted:

i was going to say "if i never see los angeles i'll be fine with that"...but i'm pretty fine with not seeing most places. seen one neoliberal shithole you've seen 'em all.

la is actually kinda fascinating, as a city its p much sui generis

Goethestein posted:

i said something like "you guys should see what hateful shit goatstein has been saying lately it's great" and they were like don't talk about goatstein so i was like alright by the way i got a postcard from khamsek today and then sebastian was like "he couldn't stop namedropping banned posters" or whatever.

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

tpaine posted:

Goethestein posted:

he's a good guy surrounded by retards

cbass gave me mucho leeway even when the trans hordes were baying for blood in hilarious falsetto. i cannot begrudge him not wishing to listen to them shriek, declaim and pontificate at the price of true love with me

its because you bash religion

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

i said something like "you guys should see what hateful shit goatstein has been saying lately it's great" and they were like don't talk about goatstein so i was like alright by the way i got a postcard from khamsek today and then sebastian was like "he couldn't stop namedropping banned posters" or whatever.

i dont say hateful things. i am an avatar of love.

what's the wddp crew consist of?

mudcrabs posted:

what's the wddp crew consist of?

deadken mentioned westwood and i remembered that loveline broadcast from there and then i remembered a skit they always did called the rapist. adam would always be like remember how on TV there were always shows where like it'd be "in order to catch a jewel thief, jericho will have to become a jewel thief". he said that he wanted to finance a show that was just the person always finding a way to become a rapist. like "in order to catch the arms dealer, jericho will have to become.... the rapist." and it was the cheesiest gross reddit-like joke ever but fuck it man fuck it... that's what i like sometimes
[account deactivated]
Los Angeles has earnt it’s own self-obsession because it truly, genuinely is one of the engines of the world’s mass psychosis
doug stanhope has a new album out and the first joke is titled "dr. drew is to medicine what david blaine is to science" and i lol'd because i'm retreating into base pleasures

Goethestein posted:
ive been banned from wddp for like a year, if i threatened somebody then im not sure when or in what capacity

yet here you are, still whining about wddp and troons incessantly even though not a single person cares

doug stanhope pwns
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

yet here you are, still whining about wddp and troons incessantly even though not a single person cares

uh...*raises paw* I care.

then everybody clapped