don't disown your parents dude they love you =/
[account deactivated]
not all parents love their children, i dunno their shit. that said what youre describing is lifestylism, not the paris commune. people fought for that, lived and killed for that.

Urbandale posted:

not all parents love their children, i dunno their shit. that said what youre describing is lifestylism, not the paris commune. people fought for that, lived and killed for that.

that's all true but he's mentioned a couple things about them here that make me think they're probably worried about their son.

getting a job and moving out is cool af though!!!
I support new homeless liaison to the rhizonne, Pink Ninja
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

swampman can u get me a job as a dog walker

Yes, if you move to Brooklyn

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

don't write anywhere thats not the berlin wall

anyways, i went to black church today just to let you know

i give 3 fucks per revolutionary minute

about los angeles

im moving in january regardless and yes my parents love me, they compliment me by calling my argument style "combative" and then people in a black church think im smart, capable, and im having dinner and spoken word engagements

don't think im not already dead, white, and

HELL I LOVE TRISCUITS

the triscuit is 2 toblerone triangles made into a fucking wheat square

hell is just not having eaten 3 triscuits today

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so who does the H.H. stand for then?
happy hardcore, just a memento from the 90s
[account deactivated]
i think the nomenclature is marxoteen, or slacktivist in a pinch
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

amongst those 30+ books on Africa did you find any that had good first hand accounts of the Soviet or Cuban soldiers involved . asking for a fellow fairy(????)

discipline posted:

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

i just deleted all my existence on other forums EXCEPT for rhizzone and my rhizzone twitter and normie stuff (i.e. facebook). this sounds unhealthy but im pretty sure its actually healthy because i wont get into insane weeklong arguments with liberals. maybe not "real life" so much but in real life it will make me more commited to the revolutionary science of Marxism-Leninism Mao Tse-Tung Thought.

im also starting to LIFT. hegemonic masculinity here I come

it's healthy to delete all the internet presence you have except for the forums and pseudonymous shite imho

but how will i know which of my friends stands with paris?

Urbandale posted:

alternatively: cuban medical school

i did give it an honest shot. spoke to the consulate+embassy, spoke to the head of cuban international medical missions when he came over to toronto (good presentation):

turned out basically that for me to be admitted, i'd have to convince the cuban embassy in canada to set aside funds from its operating budget for my education and upkeep in cuba. which is not smth they do often; there's been like one guy in the last several years from canada who attended ELAM. not to mention my bougie ass would have displaced some kid from rural pakistan/colombia/angola or smth who wd be a lot more likely to return to practice in their community. so i wrote an admissions test and went w/my second choice

tpaine posted:

go to italian medical school

Edited by Bablu ()

meanwhile my brother's gone and married (against my family's will, esp my mother who's explicitly stated her opposition is b/c "she's not from a wage-earning family") the daughter of someone who owns multiple bra factories in indonesia and bangladesh
italian autonomists are badass robot combat medics

we ride til we die

I'm on the academic job market now and for some reason UChicago invited me to apply for a faculty position. Should I go to the interview and yell "LF BITCH!!!!!" at Freakonomics Guy? Plz suggest epic and zany antics.

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

I'm on the academic job market now and for some reason UChicago invited me to apply for a faculty position. Should I go to the interview and yell "LF BITCH!!!!!" at Freakonomics Guy? Plz suggest epic and zany antics.

Get tenure, then teach a course with my tHE r H i z z o n E post history as required reading

Good luck on your job applications.

[account deactivated]

if ur gonna be an academic u might as well be the rhizzonic mole in the chicago machine dude

as swampman the great suggested, download an archive of our posts and have a class where they are required to watch all of tpaine's yes videos and masaokis 32nd time reposts

and then LARP the DTYD forum if they fail the class

tpaine posted:

Melanoma? Zat look like mela-fuckin'-noma to anybody else here? Nah, see, the rest of us, who ain't fuckin' blind, we see a fuckin' regular-ass mole. Capiche? Somebody drag this dumbass up here so's I can I press his fat retarded face into the projector hole. Hooo, maybe then he gets melanoma, then I bet he could learn the fact that if it aint changin' color or growing weird, it ain't anything to worry about. Unlike this poindexter's GPA! *puffs a giant cigar* Fuckin' fanoiks.

lol

im getting a fuckin', uh, DOI for my videogame, which means i win at life and everybody has to not be able to sue me and libraries everywhere can suck my dick by having links in their collections to my eternal DJ set for idiots in libraries
[account deactivated]
i put in 64 job applications today