NoFreeWill posted:

as swampman the great suggested, download an archive of our posts and

*my

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Bablu posted:

Urbandale posted:

alternatively: cuban medical school

i always thought about this and actually looked into it in the same detail a while ago. my dad was even recently showing me the facebook of one of his childhood friends who did this, but that was of course part of some caribbean partnership scholarship thing. honestly, if you were to go to like trinidad or something and bribe a government official for a passport, you could weasel your way in somehow lol.

just wondering though, if you're American, why didn't you just go to the caribbean "american" medical school, like in dominica or antigua? im guessing it's a lot cheaper in italy?

everyday i wish i knew 6 years ago what i know now. i would have done everything differently.

Peelzebub posted:

everyday i wish i knew 6 years ago what i know now. i would have done everything differently.

*EXAGERRATED PAINFUL SIGH* c-catch...phrase.......

i think i finally get ween, they're still the worst band in existenz

lol

anyways now that i closed that youtube bar tab

i just uploaded another album i hope u like, its got my bookstore apple display computer field recorded remix of miley crysis and shubel morgan's sick fucking powerviolence track (i already djed it to unsuspecting white pople lol)

http://nofreewill.bandcamp.com/album/1parties2deaths4performances3fuckingtracks

also if u buy a raw smoothie u get the album 4 free
and im sure u can pour a 40 or whatever in it 4 me moving 2 the fucking projects and getting on welfare which should hopefully happen this week
my badass aunt moved to klanada cuz she hated us healthcare system and she gets to visit cube-a whenever and my friend im trying to convince to go retire there or summat

but i may visit next year sometime and smoke cigars and well, cuban asses are red/brown already, maybe i will just chill?
what im saying is u can be a mole (thats choco slime from mexico) in the us medical shit-system or go to canada after training in US like my aunt did which is kinda a good option actually

Peelzebub posted:

Bablu posted:

Urbandale posted:

alternatively: cuban medical school

i always thought about this and actually looked into it in the same detail a while ago. my dad was even recently showing me the facebook of one of his childhood friends who did this, but that was of course part of some caribbean partnership scholarship thing. honestly, if you were to go to like trinidad or something and bribe a government official for a passport, you could weasel your way in somehow lol.

just wondering though, if you're American, why didn't you just go to the caribbean "american" medical school, like in dominica or antigua? im guessing it's a lot cheaper in italy?

a friend of mine is going the Cuba route. he's in school here in the US to handle the prereqs first. im hoping he follows through, med school is certainly not an easy set of tasks to assign for yourself

[account deactivated]

Peelzebub posted:

you and me both

it is shitty that they cant import food and have had an economically devastating 50 year war declared on them, yeah

Urbandale posted:

they cant import food

cuba can import things. it just can't make deals with US companies or export things to the US. cuba imports lots of food and gasoline and vehicles and such. it just has no money and a lot of debt so it can't afford to import a lot.

[account deactivated]
im going to cuba for 2 weeks in jan-feb 2016 with 30 community growers to see how the grow food there.

while there i would also like to find out about their political, health etc systems.
anyone (except tpaine) have any suggestions of what to do and how to do it?
[account deactivated]
tpaine would have stopped at 'yea'

xipe posted:

im going to cuba for 2 weeks in jan-feb 2016 with 30 community growers to see how the grow food there.

while there i would also like to find out about their political, health etc systems.
anyone (except tpaine) have any suggestions of what to do and how to do it?

i'd assume your handlers at the state department have a basic guide typed up already for you

getfiscal posted:

Urbandale posted:

they cant import food

cuba can import things. it just can't make deals with US companies or export things to the US. cuba imports lots of food and gasoline and vehicles and such. it just has no money and a lot of debt so it can't afford to import a lot.

they can import things but its not just us things. ships that dock at a cuban port cannot dock at an american one for 18 months

Peelzebub posted:

ye it's tons cheaper, the state subsidizes foreign med students same as nationals so it's b/t 800 and 3800 euros max a year. i think caribbean schools are like fifteen to twenty thousand usd per semester lol

Bablu posted:

Peelzebub posted:

ye it's tons cheaper, the state subsidizes foreign med students same as nationals so it's b/t 800 and 3800 euros max a year. i think caribbean schools are like fifteen to twenty thousand usd per semester lol

are classes in italian

de leggabone aconnected to da footabone
it's english, tho they expect you to be proficient in italian by the time yr doing clinical rotations

Urbandale posted:

they can import things but its not just us things. ships that dock at a cuban port cannot dock at an american one for 18 months

it's technically six months (180 days) but yeah:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/6005

speaking of the sanctions, there's some good stuff from MRZine about Obama's "relaxation" is specifically geared towards encouraging privatization:
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2015/hc311015.html

i did some background research into the primary sources and it was even more blatant than I expected:
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/662417737684295680

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

Bablu posted:

Peelzebub posted:

god damn; even thinking about caribbean "american" schools makes my skin crawl

HenryKrinkle posted:

Urbandale posted:

it's technically six months (180 days) but yeah:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/6005

speaking of the sanctions, there's some good stuff from MRZine about Obama's "relaxation" is specifically geared towards encouraging privatization:
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2015/hc311015.html

i did some background research into the primary sources and it was even more blatant than I expected:
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/662319219095281665

lmao this country is so fucking vile

bah posted wrong twitter link: https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/662417737684295680
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i am In Love now

conec posted:

i can`t wait to go to the weihnachtsmarkt in nürnberg i don`t think it has an ice rink like the one in berlin does though i want to ice skate to some abba

ice skating is cool, i should do it again this winter.

NoFreeWill posted:

anyways i am uploading my rapdance videos why listening to Talk Talk

Edited by walkinginonit ()

xipe posted:

i am In Love now

congratulations and condolences

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's about nazi farts e: beaten