[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i got into a MS program at johns hopkins so im gonna do that and go to medical school after. with my application i could have gotten into med school pretty easily without it (my cumulative GPA with all my undergrad done now is 3.9), but i feel like i need a degree from somewhere like that to make myself feel important because everything about me has always been shit.

i'm only 22 and this program is 1 year long, so might as well.

p.s. dont upvote this post; it makes me feel weird

Peelzebub posted:

eat shit.

Peelzebub posted:

i do what i want waterboi

Peelzebub posted:

i got into a MS program at johns hopkins so im gonna do that and go to medical school after. with my application i could have gotten into med school pretty easily without it (my cumulative GPA with all my undergrad done now is 3.9), but i feel like i need a degree from somewhere like that to make myself feel important because everything about me has always been shit.

congrats on your great GPA (seriously)

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

FUNDED OR NAH? that is the question

nah; it would have been if i accepted this job "thing" to do research with them at the NCI (would have got a stipend too), but then i would have to do it part time since i would also be working for them and that would take 2 years.

i dont mind though, im gonna be in insane debt when this is all done anyway, whats another 33k.

getfiscal posted:

Peelzebub posted:

congrats on your great GPA (seriously)

thanks, but i always have this feeling of being a charlatan because i went to bad schools and my competition was uh, pretty bad. i certainly got lazy in a lot of science courses because i knew that average scores would always be terrible and the curve would give me a MEGA high grade.

i guess doing graduate level science courses at johns hopkins is a way to prove to myself that i actually can do this stuff well.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
its 1 am and i just finished sleeping off a bunch of painkillers, who's ready to party?!?!?!
im just waiting for the medical marijuana chocolate bar to kick in myself atm
and lets be honest, also drinking elijah craig in the meantime
and listening to sad mazzy star songs
basically i know how to party
grats gwap!

Peelzebub posted:

thanks, but i always have this feeling of being a charlatan because i went to bad schools and my competition was uh, pretty bad. i certainly got lazy in a lot of science courses because i knew that average scores would always be terrible and the curve would give me a MEGA high grade.

i guess doing graduate level science courses at johns hopkins is a way to prove to myself that i actually can do this stuff well.

it's v heartening to see another wannabe doc on the rhizzone and i'm sure you'll do really well. lal salaam

i made a rhizzone medical krew

one day long after the revolution when we're all working the night shift at Comrade Fringus Memorial Hospital we'll all laugh heartily about the good old days on the zzone
thanks, hope it all works out. LAL SALAAM
i scrolled past a huge reddit tuird picture on this page and almost spewed what the heck
the jon anderson song is dope as all hell tho

Edited by chickeon ()

dank_xiaopeng posted:

i made a rhizzone medical krew

one day long after the revolution when we're all working the night shift at Comrade Fringus Memorial Hospital we'll all laugh heartily about the good old days on the zzone

let me put another spin on this

Edited by ilmdge ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i dont like artists. i dont mean "artsy" morons who have interesting looking tumblrs. in fact i hate those people too. theyre always salacious pigs. talented painters, IME, are weird losers. theres this one guy... he paints ceilings of trendy bars and stuff like that. he and my sister were encouraging me to pose for him when i was 15 iirc. pedo shit. he also was drunk one night and ate glass to impress my sister. "i love you so much ill eat glass for you" corny as fuck. i hate that crap. i hate idiots who dont know who they are or what they want. most young men are that way. i especially hate when people act like art is whats important. im sorry but unless you are classically trained, youre able to produce fine art, or unless you are really a virtuoso then your art is boring and pointless. i hate guys who are in bands and think their bands are actually good. lol i hate people who enjoy going to "shows". fuck em all. all of them just want to be seen. look at me look at me im in my prime!! follow me on gram where u can see my tits!! pigs. all the cunts in this world, i wish theyd die. all the pigs. all the filthy men and the eager boring shallow wee todds

agreed

I hide my synth in the closet
[account deactivated]
Lmao. I'm not seeing it though
i have a full time job again and find it hard to get posting again.

HenryKrinkle posted:

i have a full time job again and find it hard to get posting again.

sorry for your loss

g
o
o
n
d
o
l
a
n
c
e
s

i feel better this evening than other evenings tho.
[account deactivated]
mail it to me
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]