Sincerepost: I hope the creep goes away forever but also i hope if he does try anything you beat him within an inch of his life. Ganbatte conec-san.
maybe ask around and see if anyone knows who this fuckhead is and whether or not he's dangerous, if htere's anyone around who isn't a sketchy shitlord themselves
if i were a girl of diminutive stature in florida id probably wear sharpened brass knuckles at all times
i turned off custom colors for posts because i realized i was basically evaluating posts based on how much i liked their colors and not what words were in it

i am still going to judge you if you have a bad av though
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

chickeon posted:

maybe ask around and see if anyone knows who this fuckhead is and whether or not he's dangerous, if htere's anyone around who isn't a sketchy shitlord themselves

if you have a good relationship with your neighbors it can also be really helpful to talk to them in these situations and let them know something's up, it can mitigate the bystander effect if bad shit happens.

if your neighbors are the kind of people who have white pride decals on their truck nuts and call in a noise complaint because they heard someone playing acoustic guitar through an open window at 7 pm, welp

Conec, I liked that you said "redart" like you type it.
good luck with your battle against cavities conec
i remember hearing from a friend that an unnamed former rhizzone poster scared off a neighbour's stalker (who sat outside their house every night in their car) by standing out on their porch with an FNFAL assault rifle for them
it's a MODERN SPORTING RIFLE, gah

conec posted:

i have mace and a couple of bayonets.. i should be fine if he tries to get in here. i`ve been waiting for someone to try me. . .

you should get one of those collapsible batons imho carry it with you out there

getfiscal posted:

Conec, I liked that you said "redart" like you type it.

red-art makes more sense than re-dart imho

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

chickeon posted:

if you have a good relationship with your neighbors it can also be really helpful to talk to them in these situations and let them know something's up, it can mitigate the bystander effect if bad shit happens.

if your neighbors are the kind of people who have white pride decals on their truck nuts and call in a noise complaint because they heard someone playing acoustic guitar through an open window at 7 pm, welp

it turns out that this guy is somehow related to a neighbor in another unit. this neighbor is usually very drunk or sitting on their porch recovering from being drunk. i wave when they`re outside smoking n i`m grabbing my mail but i`m hesitant to approach them about their creepy friend/relative. a different neighbor nearly called the cops on this neighbor a week or so ago, bcos they were wasted + belligerent. i think the creepy guy will buzz off.. if not it`s a real psycho and i`ll just tell the landlord about it as further reason to break my lease in a couple months

what are their rhizzone usernames?

http://recode.net/2016/03/02/bitcoins-nightmare-scenario-has-come-to-pass/

BITCOIN DISASTER
bitcoin is so funny, always.

I like the idea of a decentralized currency but obviously it's a contradiction in terms and all they did was centralize it to the first few adopters. and then after that to the people who invested capital in "mining". at least gold was shiny
bitcoin jewelry could be a thing, i know a guy that wears a usb on his neck

Themselves posted:

bitcoin jewelry could be a thing, i know a guy that wears a usb on his neck

lecturers and professors at my college were total poseurs. they all did the usb jewellry thing.

[account deactivated]
weird tip, if someone is creeping on you hxc & they know where you live then consider getting a p.o. box for a little bit and putting in for a fraud alert with one (only 1) of the credit bureaus (experian, etc). that means for the next 90 days (endlessly renewable & free) businesses are fwiw legally required to contact you personally before opening lines of credit & this will extend across all 3 bureaus. this would have saved various people a lot of problems so i always mention it because it's a really easy way for spurned stalkers to get revenge that they will find when they google how to get revenge. otoh you are counting on the credit bureaus although afaik it will never in any way affect your credit & actually looks to them like you're being responsible. gtg afk ttyl
isnt it great that today you can call up global capital on the phone and say "hey for 90 days please dont allow a stranger to use the way you watch me at all times to ruin my life forever"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wouldn't worry too much about it, i just mention it because it's actually all pretty easy to do & people might not think of it. my brief professional experience helping women in these situations suggests that the kind of creeper who keeps trying to date you is maybe less likely to do that sort of thing than someone who used to date you/live with you & became a creeper. still if you can have someone trusted grab your mail for you, drop by your place 1/day etc. whenever you're out of town that's kind of a good idea anyway right? if you have roommates then that works too.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

will stress turn my hair grey -_-+

the other day i saw a woman with perfectly silver hair and i got half-annoyed because i was like.... that trend is years old now and it doesn't even look that good... then i noticed she was actually very old but somehow had presented to my mind as young with dyed hair.... what a goof i am.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i was the cringey one.. might not want to tell dis story

Don't tell the story, but I recognize and sympathize that you were the cringey one.

in being cringey, we are all rhizzone
I had a friend who was getting grey hairs at 16. It beats going bald
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

I had a friend who was getting grey hairs at 16. It beats going bald

Every human on earth is going bald. if you were able to prevent your death, eventually you'd have no hair probably around 140/150 years old or so. its best to not worry about it and just live your life.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i started balding kinda a while ago. you know where theres still a tuft of hair in the front of your forehead but you are balding behind it? so i shaved my head and went like that for a few years. then i realized i can make my Hairline Great Again and im now slicking my hair back like donald trump's son and it looks great or so my mother in law says so thats the reason im voting the way i am this republican primary