#giveyourmoneytowomen
#DMmeThatYouAreAPiggyBoy
#IfYouLikeBeingCalledAStupidWorthlessPervertPleaseContactMeForA1On1SessionLiveOrSkype
#ImWithHer
I wonder what the ratio web feminist females get of normies threatening them with sexual violence to non normies requesting sexual violence... probably like 90:1 I'd bet... but I bet it happens.
#LikeReparationsButSexy

Keven posted:

I wonder what the ratio web feminist females get of normies threatening them with sexual violence to non normies requesting sexual violence... probably like 90:1 I'd bet... but I bet it happens.

[account deactivated]

cars posted:

Petrol posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

reading this and lolling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Chief_Elk

i wonder if anyone has mentioned to her that "give money to women" is a common sexual fetish among men

a thousand times yes. in fact the #giveyourmoneytowomen hashtag has been pretty much "hijacked," if you will, by unironic findoms and paypigs (which is the only reason i am aware of this terminology i swear).

there always was a masochistic aspect to all this internet social justice stuff ("oh yes please check my privilege i've been bad white cis guy").
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Well a findom is the lady you give your money to and shes like haha i spent it on shoes and im going tow ear the shoes while i have sex with another man ebcause i'd never have sex with a gross loser like you. and a paypig is you, the person giving her your money.
I think it's almost exclusively an internet thing.
[account deactivated]
HaHa tpaine I spent ur money on a new Galaxy tablet on which i wrote irreverant Jokes about the Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un and how Im Voting for Hillary Yass Queen
edit: witch-hunting

Edited by Belphegor ()

I personally am not into this feuding with / investigating low-level twitter idiots. I think there is a bit of a lull here right now with a lot of white-knuckle election watching and the seasonal workload increase. If you haven't read Settlers go do that if you're bored

swampman posted:

I personally am not into this feuding with / investigating low-level twitter idiots.

Yeah, you need to farm off of twitter idiots equal to or higher than your own level, otherwise EXP returns will be marginal and the drop rate will be penalized.

"founder of the hashtag ..."
Hell I'd love to have something better to do, like listen to a great episode of The Rhizzone Podcast

Keven posted:

Hell I'd love to have something better to do, like listen to a great episode of The Rhizzone Podcast

Relax, this is addressed in the five-year plan

[account deactivated]
might have been posted already but i skipped a bunch of pages

Guyovich posted:

At first blush, Caruso just seems like latest in a long line of natsec grifters, guilty of embellishing résumés in search of bigger scores. But in looking into Caruso’s background, I learned that his story is bleaker and more disturbing than that of a simple would-be warhawk.

Eventually, Baxter and others say, the yeoman landed in unspecified trouble and got sent to the galleys for menial work. Not long before his discharge Caruso started beefing with a fellow worker down there. Their mutual grudge escalated until one day, Caruso, supposedly having discovered his rival’s shellfish allergy, threw a tray of shrimp on her.

Caruso said his discharge was “under honorable conditions” and that he received an honorable discharge. He denied any fights or any disciplinary action taken against him. Asked specifically about the shrimp incident, he said: “That is not an accurate account and I have no further comment.”

His reputation for volatile and bizarre behavior followed him out of the Navy. A messy breakup in fall of 2015 led his ex-girlfriend to file to a restraining order against him in Loudoun County, Va., which he violated at least six times this year, according to public court documents. Another onetime friend filed an emergency protective order in Alexandria, Va. Yet another person filed a restraining order—which I saw a copy of—this week, while another tells me they are filing a police report for harassment.

Even as his press portfolio grew, people who know him say, things degenerated for Caruso after the breakup. He crashed for months at a time with different friends and acquaintances, often without paying rent, until one by one they asked him to move out. Others tried to help him get on his feet. But once anyone began to question or challenge his behavior, they discovered Caruso’s tendency to call them, stalk them, and make threats on their family.

“They all realized they needed to get away from this guy ASAP,” said a former friend and roommate, including himself in the bunch.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
btw this caruso guy used to work for "Brown Moses Media Ltd"

cars posted:

Guyovich posted:
At first blush, Caruso just seems like latest in a long line of natsec grifters, guilty of embellishing résumés in search of bigger scores. But in looking into Caruso’s background, I learned that his story is bleaker and more disturbing than that of a simple would-be warhawk.

Eventually, Baxter and others say, the yeoman landed in unspecified trouble and got sent to the galleys for menial work. Not long before his discharge Caruso started beefing with a fellow worker down there. Their mutual grudge escalated until one day, Caruso, supposedly having discovered his rival’s shellfish allergy, threw a tray of shrimp on her.

Caruso said his discharge was “under honorable conditions” and that he received an honorable discharge. He denied any fights or any disciplinary action taken against him. Asked specifically about the shrimp incident, he said: “That is not an accurate account and I have no further comment.”

His reputation for volatile and bizarre behavior followed him out of the Navy. A messy breakup in fall of 2015 led his ex-girlfriend to file to a restraining order against him in Loudoun County, Va., which he violated at least six times this year, according to public court documents. Another onetime friend filed an emergency protective order in Alexandria, Va. Yet another person filed a restraining order—which I saw a copy of—this week, while another tells me they are filing a police report for harassment.

Even as his press portfolio grew, people who know him say, things degenerated for Caruso after the breakup. He crashed for months at a time with different friends and acquaintances, often without paying rent, until one by one they asked him to move out. Others tried to help him get on his feet. But once anyone began to question or challenge his behavior, they discovered Caruso’s tendency to call them, stalk them, and make threats on their family.

“They all realized they needed to get away from this guy ASAP,” said a former friend and roommate, including himself in the bunch.

So... basically he's a totally average troop?

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

So... basically he's a totally average troop?

right down to being a desk-hugging secretary who told everyone who would listen that they bravely faced down enemy fire in an imperialist war zone...... but enough about democratic party presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Asked specifically why u throw shrimp, Caruso said: "That is not an accurate account of a hot dog and I have no further comment."
That was a misunderstanding, when he saw "regime" he thought it said "regimen"
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

Why doesn't she just make her own damn game designs

[account deactivated]