getfiscal posted:

[account deactivated]
yweah. now he has an unironically alt-right tv show on adult swim
and an unironically alt-right book being sold exclusively through an online vape store https://www.vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder
My Posting Career, the 4chan-meets-far-right-politics forum that helped coin “cuckservative,” is running a special “Faggot alert” at the top of the page alerting readers that World Peace airs every Friday:

Reached via phone, Hyde attributed all of the tweets and Reddit posts to “his assistant.” Asked if he was a member of the alt-right, Hyde responded with a question: “Is that some sort of indie book store?”

FAILAIDS posted:

My Posting Career, the 4chan-meets-far-right-politics forum that helped coin “cuckservative,” is running a special “Faggot alert” at the top of the page alerting readers that World Peace airs every Friday:

isn't My Posting Career an SA spinoff, via SASS and HanglyMan?

edited to add a funny image:

Edited by thirdplace ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

pogfan1996 posted:

The Trump is givin' it to that Pence-hole

whoa The Onion is good again now?
i think she skipped the leadership debate this weekend because of that "security scare". basically she realized that if she is a racist troll that the media will give her 24/7 coverage. i hope she takes a long walk off of a short pier.
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

FAILAIDS posted:

isn't My Posting Career an SA spinoff, via SASS and HanglyMan?

essentially yes. My Posting Career was originally created by some guy known as "pleasureman" as a spinoff of The New Effort, which was created by Hangly as a kind of post-SASS forum.

Wint is alt-right

HenryKrinkle posted:

essentially yes. My Posting Career was originally created by some guy known as "pleasureman" as a spinoff of The New Effort, which was created by Hangly as a kind of post-SASS forum.

bury this post in a time capsule for future generations

hey posted:

first rhizzone psyop: mission successful

flowers for algernon narrowly edges out tpaine's opus

as always, the presence or absence of an adorable rodent is the deciding factor

HenryKrinkle posted:

oddly PMan has some nice words about tHE r H i z z o n E. congrats whoever wrote the brain article

I miss when MDE was like this:

cars posted:

24 books that will be assigned for to you to read between the ages of 14 and 20. (And one comic book)

you wake up in a darkened dungeon dimly lit by flickering candles. as the light licks against the walls, you can just barely make out a vast library of ancient volumes. with a shock you realize that what you thought were grinning faces were merely yellow skulls serving as their bookends. the fetid smell of decaying parchment mingles with burning wax. suddenly you sense movement from the corner of your eye as a figure dressed in the dark robes of a monk slowly floats towards you, its face cloaked completely in shadow. a voice booms at you as if disembodied: "this, my son, will blow your mind." it hands you a dusty tome with its gloved hands. as you take it, you wonder if those gloves hide weathered human flesh or exposed bone animated by some ancient power. you blow the dust from the heavy volume and gaze with wonder at its inscription: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
Ah, the warnings of an earlier generation: you don't want to be the "Lord Of The Flies on an Animal Farm". That was a popular phrase about the ol USSR, in 1984, right before the Berlin Wall fell.

cars posted:

I didn't see the faint Beard Guy With Deep Thoughts Toque in the background the first time. Really completes the piece.

Fact Attack! 101 Mind-Blowing Lists

Keven posted:

cars posted:

24 books that will be assigned for to you to read between the ages of 14 and 20. (And one comic book)

The Namekf the Rose pwns biyatch

[account deactivated]

Panopticon posted:

They do move in herds...

Meursault posted:

Keven posted:

cars posted:

The Namekf the Rose pwns biyatch

The Planet Namek of the rose

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]