[account deactivated]
*forgotten meme voice* Here's proof of the Trash Can's fate.
happy birthday maggie
What's remarkable? my head (convex bottom, concave top). happens every day where your birthday photos spawn from my meaty inverse NATO round
Here, Maggie. Come to work on your birthday. You'll be fired and live in (even more) squalor if you don't. Love the culture!
[account deactivated]
i went into a raising cane's in Lake Charles once to see what the hell kind of store would call itself that. then i walked out, it's one of my best stories and if your forum's culture doesn't actively encourage this kind of camaraderie, how's your retention rates looking? Christ is King.
hmmm

tears posted:

quoting this for everyone to see now and forever, amen

I cannot and will not allow the memory of the texas boy, 4, killed by bbq pit shaped like giant gun, to fade from our hearts
the fuck is raising cane's
oh it's some shitty zaxby's knockoff
how the hell are there multiple chicken finger places

like not even regular fried chicken that also serves chicken fingers for kids and that one picky eater in your group who still has the palate of a five year old, just chicken fingers

[account deactivated]
was the water warm?? hahaha

tears posted:

tears posted:

quoting this for everyone to see now and forever, amen

Byan Jara

typical politically correct media, focusing one one boy killed by gun-shaped grill and not the hundreds of inner city kids killed by grill-shaped guns every day. guess that doesn't fit the agenda.

groundservices posted:

^^ why would anyone go anywheres but Popeyes? All canes got is chicken tenders marinated in MSG and two kinds of sauce. Not even BBQ. Just honey mustard and crawfish dip

we have bojangles here and tbqh i wasn't impressed with popeyes

[account deactivated]

edit: this particular assad meme has been posted before i guess, so here's just a regular picture of a sun bear

Edited by herbsaint ()

groundservices posted:

I'm sorry you were in lake Charles.

yeah... i was getting paid. we were told not to wander too far from the 10 exits in the same voice you would use to warn someone not to leave a bivouac during a snowstorm.

whoratio-sanz is me.
i'm whoratio-sanz.
wish I could get a job lying on reddit to promote a brand

CyberBrecht posted:

wish I could get a job lying on reddit to promote a brand

check your email. we'll also need you to consent to a thorough background check. don't worry though, you already passed! the consent part is just one of those bureaucratic formalities

groundservices posted:

I doubt bojangles had its own show feeding fried chicken to fourth graders on Saturday mornings hmmf

nah nothing that insidious

ilmdge posted:

Don't steal my content.

[account deactivated]
i'm the electrician who just stepped in from a juicy fruit commercial circa 1988
there is an idea of a woman fourth from the right, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
they want to catch us in our sins to prevent us from growing

Edited by cemetery ()