aerdil posted:

next i just wanna fuck someone from the rhizzone. cross taht one off my bucket list. tpaine???

aren't you going to school? get a real god damn job

[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

every time aerdil has told a lie his jeans have gotten bigger

[account deactivated]
oh amy poehler is in that band, i like it now, thats a good band now lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

they have all sorts of new chips for some reason. like they have chips that taste like chicken wings and chips that taste like bacon. which, since i'm a fat goon, i should be chugging down like mountain dew, but instead i'm just sort of grossed out by the idea. i dunno, if anything is going to kill me i'm pretty sure it's a dangerous food made to taste like another bad food. i'll stick to eating horsesagna thanks.

http://www.theawl.com/a-conspiracy-of-hogs-the-mcrib-as-arbitrage
Consumers can expect one of the world's largest restaurant chains to look very different in the future, with new menu items, delivery services, loyalty programs, and maybe even all-day breakfast options. McDonald's President and CEO Don Thompson, in a wide-ranging interview with CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" offered a peek into the future of the fast-food chain.

When asked whether there was potential for McDonald's to serve breakfast all day, Thompson replied: "Yes, we would consider it. We have the focus on our existing menu, but we have looked at breakfast across the day. We have it in some markets around the world."

He added that the McDonald's has looked at some "innovative ways" to expand breakfast hours for customers. "I think we'll be seeing some of those things in the near future," Thompson.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
there are probably a dozen places within short walking distance of me that have a good all-day breakfast but i still got excited when i read that
[account deactivated]
when i lived in hong kong they had breakfast all day which was good because egg mcmuffins (no ham) are the only things worth eating at that shithole. theyre not going to do it here though this is like the 10th time theyve teased it and they never do it.
[account deactivated]
actually last time i ordered an "egg mcmuffin no ham" when i got back the receipt it said "egg and cheese biscuit" on it so it's, like, a Thing.

it's even on FatSecret.com
http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/mcdonalds/egg-and-cheese-biscuit
[account deactivated]
how do you expand breakfast hours in an "innovative" way. have they been holding board meetings on the issue for the past 15 years but there's always that one guy slouching in the corner who goes "feh! simply serving mcgriddles past 11 is exactly what everyone expects" ? but now they finally found something wacky they can do to satisfy his hunger for "innovation"? like are they going to start going by jacobin breakfast hours or
The McRib is back thread is back
Great news, I saw an ad for a new chorizo/egg mcmuffin here at 11:30 last night on TV and it’s fucked that they advertise things so mouth-wateringly but don’t let you buy it at that time.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

it’s fucked that they advertise things so mouth-wateringly but don’t let you buy it at that time.

same reason i blog in support of legalizing prostitution

tpaine posted:

ilmdge posted:

actually last time i ordered an "egg mcmuffin no ham"

1989, when you were 23, doesn't count anymore.

"you havent been to mcdonalds in 25 years" -an insult, according to the guy who prefers to enjoy his "daily big mac" from the ball pit while holding forth on intellectual topics such as "hamburglar's recidivism" and whether captain crook was able to survive the fillet o fish drought of the late 90s

This is what ilmdge does in his spare time.

its not a biscuit if you get it on a muffin. hello?
i was gonna get an egg mcmuffin today but i didnt get out of bed until 10:20 and then there wasnt any time. there oughtta be a law making them sell breakfast all day
Get this non-mcrib discussion garbage outta here! Take it to the General McDonald's thread you FUCKS
gas
this is a thread about the McRib, not the consequences of eating McRibs, slumlord
i want to believe that mcrib gas is especially heinous
Burger King rolls out McRib-buster
there will only be one boneless pork sandwich, mcrib be thy name
https://twitter.com/SeinfeldToday/status/327496863223787521
[account deactivated]