[account deactivated]
hahahahahaha
i'm totally open to being a teacher
Shut up
going to watch the mst3k "overdrawn at the memory bank" this morning
[account deactivated]
yeah. i'm sorry i dissed rifftrax, i thought they only did like contemporary movies with like lowtax guesting or whatever, now i see they did all sorts of movies.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cool. there is a dvd rental place in toronto that has all the mst3k and rifftrax dvds, and i'm single.
[account deactivated]
i found a cache of old mst3k files on burned dvds from like eleven years ago... winning.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i actually bought several of the shout factory dvd sets back in the day for like $60 a piece

worth it

[account deactivated]
raul julia gets shot and stumbles then starts walking sort of normally and they say "well i guess i'm more disappointed than shot"...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the anteater jokes make me laugh
[account deactivated]
my dvd player doesn't recognize most my mst3k files because i saved them as avis... and my laptop doesn't have a disc player... smdh.
The Girl in Gold Boots (S10E02) file works.... Watching now.
thats a pretty good one

https://youtu.be/7VsBatcCPvw?t=4m51s
[account deactivated]
this movie is so bad lol.
[account deactivated]
none of the other mst3k files worked.... so i'm watching jay and silent bob strike back.... which has aged pretty well.
i think i've re-watched Mitchell at least 40 times...it never gets old how much they destroy Joe Don Baker...
overdrawn at the memory bank is a stone cold classic for mst3k, definitely one of my top 5
I love, love, LOVE the scary movie 3 rifftrax "making of" docushort. When Joel Osmond says to his robot "That's not very gubernatorial" I usually throw up laughing.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it's ok to like things terry.

Oh okay thanks Zach Braff

thank you for turning off the hate filter
[account deactivated]
oh dear
i'm more of a post-2008 hipster
Raoul you come right back and be in this bad movie young man.
i started watching woodrow allen's "stardust memories" but instead now i'm going to try to copy mst3k files from dvd to usb to my computer "for the win"