lol. puma man was good.
he flies like a moron

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

watch Future War

i will watch future war next.

tpaine posted:

mike>>>>joel

i like joels chill demeanor and outdated prop-comic schtick

i remember that one of my favourites on my list there was "the incredibly strange creatures that stopped living and became mixed up zombies" so i might watch that tomorrow after i finish "future war".
you guys watch joe don baker movies?
werewolf is a good one iirc. they make it some mexican/indian burial thing and a woman keeps sayin "wurr-wolf" and it drives them mad.

tpaine posted:

mike>>>>joel

gyrofry posted:

you guys watch joe don baker movies?

Goldeneye is a testament to film making

that life ended a long time ago joel. it's over. we all mourn the loss
day 23: seeing fat people with kids and hear mike saying "jump on my stomach"
tonight i'm watching laserblast again
[account deactivated]
mine have been mixed. mike the realtor gave me a shitty apartment with roaches. mike the recruiter, albeit nice, was trying to fit me into a low-rung entry-level job

getfiscal posted:

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

watch Future War

i will watch future war next.

neither in the future nor a war lol

the best mst3k movies to me are the ones where a relatively large amount of misplaced resources have been put into them with no skill. like they aren't just dirt-cheap bad movies, they are ones that had some moderate intention of making money in b-movie circuits, they use semi-professional actors in key roles, they use extensive sets and such, but it just fails catastrophically because they have no idea how to tell a story.
by which i mean i am more forgiving of the 1950s scifi movies compared to, say, 1997's future war
future war won't happen for awhile. he isn't ready plus i think he has another semester of school left (?) annnnd we're kinda contingent upon everyone else on that one. so really it would just be two bros living in the city. for awhile. until. ...haha

cars posted:

tonight i'm watching laserblast again

i am now watching laserblast.

In a vaguely disingenuous attempt to comprehend the Other, i have downloaded the entirety of all mystery science theater 3000 episodes. Did youll know they made about 303.5 hours of this show?

swampman posted:

Did youll know they made about 303.5 hours of this show?

Don't worry, they are making more.

the pyu-maym'n?
I liked the da vinci one
laserblast was a really bad movie. jokes about it were pretty good.
leonard maltin's movie guide gave laserblast two and a half stars and the crew compares that to a bunch of other movies which is funny. seven samurai = 2 stars

getfiscal posted:

i remember that one of my favourites on my list there was "the incredibly strange creatures that stopped living and became mixed up zombies" so i might watch that tomorrow after i finish "future war".

now watching TISCTSLABMUZ.

lol i've probably seen this one five times i realized.
ortega!!!
now on "It Lives By Night"... there's a brunette woman they called Mary Tyler Less lol
watching "the phantom planet"... other file crapped out.